1. All classic, tbc and wotlk content from Lordareon will be transfered for MoP and Cata realms in future?
    Yes (obv not Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms + some classic dungeons since those got revamped in Cata)

2. i completely agree with you. 2-3 months pretty much means that as soon as you collect the gear you want, the realm progresses, throwing all your efforts in vain. there should be at least 8 months per season/tier, since it doesn't make much sense otherwise. i'm not the type of player who rushes to max level the first day and plays for 20 hours daily and besides, even if i were, i would still need like at least 2 whole months just to gear my character the way i want. also, let's face it, once the realm hits ICC tier and wrathful gear, it's gonna remain there forever. it would feel all the same like deathwing and ragnaros....

PLEASE RECONSIDER THIS!!!

2-3 months is plain stupid and already feels like a gigantic waste of time. if it really is gonna be like that, then this is a whole new level of disappointment for me regarding this server.
    What ?? 8 months?? You realize its for example 32 naxx resets to gear up ?. Add to this other two raids. Items from professions, from heroics, from emblems. Its ****ing 100+ !!!!! raids and i didint even count 10 man raids just 25. So if you count 10 mans its freaking 200 !!!! raids ****ing raids !!!!!!!!!!!!! and items from other sources to gear up! .

I need ask this, are you insane dude ? Players that need 200 raids to gear up for another tier.. please dont use forum.
    Edited: November 26, 2015

3. If PVP seasons will last 1-3 months then I hardly see how you're gonna keep any PVP players here. While I can understand 3 months for PvE content, I can't for PVP. It just won't work.
    Inb4 anyone screams I'm a pvp player, I came here for both, and I hope we all can enjoy both.

4. i completely agree with you. 2-3 months pretty much means that as soon as you collect the gear you want, the realm progresses, throwing all your efforts in vain. there should be at least 8 months per season/tier, since it doesn't make much sense otherwise. i'm not the type of player who rushes to max level the first day and plays for 20 hours daily and besides, even if i were, i would still need like at least 2 whole months just to gear my character the way i want. also, let's face it, once the realm hits ICC tier and wrathful gear, it's gonna remain there forever. it would feel all the same like deathwing and ragnaros....

PLEASE RECONSIDER THIS!!!

2-3 months is plain stupid and already feels like a gigantic waste of time. if it really is gonna be like that, then this is a whole new level of disappointment for me regarding this server.
    No one forces you to play here if you keep on getting dissapointed, nor does anyone force you to raid the next tier. Just play Tier 7 untill ToC/ICC is released then move on to Tier 8, wait 8 months and move on to T9, rince and repeat. There you go, your problem is solved.

5. please WHAT?? 1-3 month how we gonna do pvpers guys like me i came here for that's i mean the minimum it"s like 4month why :'( please i came here for nostalgia do it like official before

6. i think the solution it"s like 4month not so long for pve guys and it"s not bad for pvp guys and after all it"s a pvp realm so it's based in pvp not pve remember that !

7. Agree, Its should be for 4 months, I think that would be enough for PvE and also PvP players to have sufficient time to enjoy the content. Slow progressive realm, thats the dream ! Moderator if possible you can make a Poll about this to find out the result wht community wants. Thanks :)

8. They should make smt like that you can't enter ICC before clearing all raid inst in some order ( only Wotlk raid inst) starting with Naxx.. 99% ppl will vote for it. Otherwise lower raid inst before ICC will be skiped, since no point to getting low ilvl gear when u can get better one.

9. In my opinion, this whole topic is pointless.

Why to discuss?
    Why to argue?
    Why to ask?
    Why to answer?
    Just make everithing blizzlike and everithing will be fine.

All the problems you are asking for,
    All the questions,
    All the answers,
    the discusion about rdf, vanilla, tbc, wotlk, dungeons, raids,
    etc,
    were solved long ago in 2008, when WotLK came out.
    So, why to complicate your life?
    Just make all Blizzlike and problem is solved.

10. I thing that the whole server will agree if I say:

,,Every decision/action which will be different from blizzlike will be less likeable then if it would like blizzlike itself.´´

And it is just because whole company (Blizzard) was thinking/discussing about whole content for months and all problems has solved to the satisfaction of all players on retail.
    I never heard anyone from retail saying ,,WotLK was bad´´.
    No, everybody I know say that WotLK is/was the best content that Blizzard ever made.
    So that´s why making all blizzlike is the best way to satisfy all players on Lordaeron.

rip english, sorry

11. 1st post on the forum.

I basically agree with everything that Luminator and yairomii said.

Just putting this out there:

At release, once you hit 80 you will probably want to farm full (or 4/5) Savage Gladiator set (as a PvPer) and off-pieces. As far as I remember one will need more than 300k honor points for that. I personally am playing way more than the average player and don't see this happening while also raiding/doing dungeons/doing arenas (for points for deadly). It's just not happening. Also. If a PvP season lasts 3 months (best case scenario) that's ~11 AP flushes. You are not getting full deadly and weapons with that unless everyone is playing arena (so you can actually get past 2k rating), but they won't because they will be farming Savage, because QQing about being outgeared is mainstream. Just allow us have some fun and make it blizzlike.

I know I didn't mention PvE anywhere. To those who are here for that aspect of the game and will be done after ~1month with everything that's thrown at them - besides doing your dailies and stuff - you, and your guild could go on the PTR and test/enjoy the next portion of content (that way you will be more prepared for the thing you value the most - realm first).

I would really prefer to play a little bit more at a different point of time for a while and not ICC/Wrathful. My 2 Cents.

I hope my very unstructured post made sense.

12. i think 4 to 6 months for each tier will be fantastic , this mean around 15 months before ICC release.this will give people time to really enjoy the content,get fully geared,get a alt aswell and enjoy some time with this tier( not stay 2-3 weeks with it and move to next one that will be so lame).true there will be some guild the will rush and get fully gear super fast but lets face the reality majority of players cant play for longer then 2-3 hours a day because of IRL stuff. on my opinion ICC content is overplayers there is tons of servers with it and it have been on molten aswel for years.the main reason there is so many people on lorderon is because its progressive realm.i am pretty sure shortly after ICC release numbers in players will start to drop.lets delay that as much as possiple and really enjoy pre LK content.i remember on retail naxx and ulduar was exetremly fun raids(however with 3.3.5 patch naxx will be kinda faceroll)

3 months of Naxx is more than enough, trust me, you'll get bored after 1... On my previous server we used to clear 10 man EoE, OS and Naxx in one evening, PuG 25 on the next day and then there was literally nothing to do besides daily 5 man quests >.<
    Only interesting fight in this tier is OS3D. And frogger. Frogger is the only "boss" in Naxx that can kill your raid.

Ulduar should last at least 6 months tho...
    people who are going to clear all the content in 2 days are probably not more then 1% of players.majority of people dont have the time to kill 15 bosses in 1 day in naxx.and even if you do,just can get a alt this mean 2 more days of raiding.rest of the week you can chill and do other stuff.for 3 moths you will get fully geared and dont have any time at all to enjoy your items.on server you played you probably had naxx for 6+ months thats why you are so bored of it.also 3 months will not work at all for PVP players and there is alot of people ( like me for example) who want to experience the whole path from lowest to highest PVP tier.for 3 months you probably wont even get fully pvp gear.

13. If PVP seasons will last 1-3 months then I hardly see how you're gonna keep any PVP players here. While I can understand 3 months for PvE content, I can't for PVP. It just won't work.
    Inb4 anyone screams I'm a pvp player, I came here for both, and I hope we all can enjoy both.
    Exactly this^ 1 to 3 months ending 2 months probably, to gear up fully savage is impossible. It should be minimum a 4 months

but well Lord snowflake guild always do complain in every thread when they dont like something

No one forces you to play here if you keep on getting dissapointed, nor does anyone force you to raid the next tier. Just play Tier 7 untill ToC/ICC is released then move on to Tier 8, wait 8 months and move on to T9, rince and repeat. There you go, your problem is solved.
    In my opinion, this whole topic is pointless.

Why to discuss?
    Why to argue?
    Why to ask?
    Why to answer?
    Just make everithing blizzlike and everithing will be fine.

All the problems you are asking for,
    All the questions,
    All the answers,
    the discusion about rdf, vanilla, tbc, wotlk, dungeons, raids,
    etc,
    were solved long ago in 2008, when WotLK came out.
    So, why to complicate your life?
    Just make all Blizzlike and problem is solved.
    They way it was would be the best but probably wont happen

14. Not gonna write a textwall, I believe somewhere around 4 months could be a nice mid-way where people that want 2 and people that want 6 months per tier could meet. Just my 2 cents.

15. Not gonna write a textwall, I believe somewhere around 4 months could be a nice mid-way where people that want 2 and people that want 6 months per tier could meet. Just my 2 cents.
    Yes, I am for 3 months for Naxx season. Maybe 3 and half would be good.
    I also agree that 2 months is very very short time (for pve and pvp as well) and 5 or even 6 months is too much. 6 is crazy :D You don´t need 6 :D :D

First 123 Last