1. Even though it's really nice to finally have some answers from your side, I find this answer quite amusing. If you brake your ETAs only for few days, you wouldn't have this many unsatisfied ppl. You constantly fail to deliver things that are promised and than act like it's not a big deal at all. Even worse, you don't feel any obligation to speak to your community and that lead you to where we are right now.
    If for example I as Java developer don't deliver my project before deadline, I can probably start looking for another employer. It's obvious that if I agreed to do smth., I'll take all possible delays in consideration and only if I'm certain I can deliver on time, I'll take the job. Deadline is just last possible date when I can deliver my project, but most of the time, it's finished days before that. Now, if you constantly fail to deliver, there could be only two possible reasons: Either you don't put enough focus and effort, or your developers need to be re-evaluated. I'm sorry, but it's simple as that.
    An ETA is just that, an -estimated time of arrival-. It's not a set in stone date, it's more of what our expectation would be. Yeah, we're optimistic about these sorts of things, and sometimes don't live up to them, but taking it as more than an estimate is not a mistake on our part. Moreover, of course we don't act like it's a big deal. It's more important to continue work and get things done than to bother with apologizing hand over feet and giving compensation because we didn't meet up exactly with an estimation. ETA != deadline.
    and mercy dont ban me again, it's really starting to be annoying.
    You have 2 bans, neither are from me. But I'm the one that's annoying?

2. First off, thanks Proterean, Kaer, Palutena for replying to the concerns of the community. I wish it would have taken lesser than 10k forum views and 150+ comments to get the attention needed, but atleast now we get some of the answers we needed.

Palutena.
    I agree that the community can be harsh at times you shouldn't really consider all of the feedback you get from here. If some one is harsh about a few days of ETA push, they are being ignorant and unrealistic. But when a 4k strong community unanimously cries out, you should really consider. A little more transparency and feedback is all we ask. Be rest assured that reasonable players who promote and improve the brand Warmane will be more than happy with delays as long as they are updated regularly.

Proterean.
    Thanks man, you cant imagine how much time the community has waited to hear this. Like I mentioned before, its easy to differentiate a reasonable vs an inconsiderate feedback from the community. Be rest assured that you will earn the loyalty and support from Warmane fans back if you really do what you mentioned.

Kaer.
    I understand it must be shocking that so many players have started promoting "anti warmane" sentiments like the player you quoted, butyou should also consider the multitude of players who promote your brand. Most of us cant even count the number of players we have brought in to warmane with the attempt to build a better community where each of us can play comfortably. These players further bring in more. So as long as you guys can keep the relevant community happy you don't need to justify youself to people who want to destabilize Warmane. Loyal will players will be here, just keep them satisfied.

Also, since Solutionizing is what I do for a living, I will leave u with a small suggestion.
    IF :
    1. You can make detailed time linesfor updates on mop
    2. Cost associate with hiring new devs/ man hours o the project
    3. A dedicated cyclic feedback system instead of the event based one that we currently have

THEN:
    1. Start a fund raiser for MOP re construction
    2. Put out minimum mark and max mark for the raiser
    3. Provide limited time bonuses to top contributers
    4. Watch the MOP community help you guys with the bandwidth issues you have right now.

The community is ant a very fragile state right now. We all need to buckle up to regain their trustand support back.

3. We do live Q&A very often. Maybe what's needed is a schedule for those live Q&As so people don't miss it. Next one on Frostwolf will be most likely on Monday or Tuesday, server-time will be included and posted prior to that and the Q&A will be done in a separate channel. We will answer all and any questions you have and when we say ALL, we mean all. We will tell you anything that you want to know. (this will be done in-game)

Also, I want to remind people that ETA = estimated time of arrival. Estimated is the keyword, it is what's estimated at the time of the announcement, not an exact date. That means it can be changed and it's just at time-frame that should give you an idea on how much work needs to be invested in it.
    you used to do it every sunday after the moltdown... idk the reasons for stopping the same, but would be a good move to pick a time and date and stick to it.

I know what eta means, if you read my post entirely i was saying that i dont remember last time you wrote an eta and actually delivered, you know if you say "we expect this to be out in 1 month" you could surprise us for the first time and do it in like... 3 weeks :D

You have 2 bans, neither are from me. But I'm the one that's annoying?
    my sincere apologize

I hope you guys understand that all of these posts are not comming because "omg i am so bored and i wanna go **** on molten", it's the oposite of that, we, i would like to play with the people i know in a normal enviroment... like we had it before.

4. you used to do it every sunday after the moltdown... idk the reasons for stopping the same, but would be a good move to pick a time and date and stick to it.

I know what eta means, if you read my post entirely i was saying that i dont remember last time you wrote an eta and actually delivered, you know if you say "we expect this to be out in 1 month" you could surprise us for the first time and do it in like... 3 weeks :D

my sincere apologize

I hope you guys understand that all of these posts are not comming because "omg i am so bored and i wanna go **** on molten", it's the oposite of that, we, i would like to play with the people i know in a normal enviroment... like we had it before.
    I just want to clear it up again, when I meant "Q&A" I meant actual in-game discussions with players. We do them often and with hundreds of players at a time. I recall clearly when some people were actually surprised as how we are actually keeping up with the stream of questions. However, we do agree with perhaps the return of the actual "stream Q&A". We didn't have them because we felt like out targets and outlines are very clear.

Every player on MoP knows what we're aiming for and that is release of the new patch. When we said it gives support to some stuff, it really does. We didn't make that up, it provides serverside backbone support to enable us to do some things. Not to mention the obvious lack of spells and other things that are related to the 5.4.8 patch and with which we cannot provide an actual working end-game raid.

We will discuss this Q&A thing and will probably have a schedule on Sunday evening GMT time for those Q&As where my fellow community managers will participate.

5. I just want to clear it up again, when I meant "Q&A" I meant actual in-game discussions with players. We do them often and with hundreds of players at a time. I recall clearly when some people were actually surprised as how we are actually keeping up with the stream of questions. However, we do agree with perhaps the return of the actual "stream Q&A". We didn't have them because we felt like out targets and outlines are very clear.

Every player on MoP knows what we're aiming for and that is release of the new patch. When we said it gives support to some stuff, it really does. We didn't make that up, it provides serverside backbone support to enable us to do some things. Not to mention the obvious lack of spells and other things that are related to the 5.4.8 patch and with which we cannot provide an actual working end-game raid.

We will discuss this Q&A thing and will probably have a schedule on Sunday evening GMT time for those Q&As where my fellow community managers will participate.
    ohhhhh, anyway thanks for your time and words.

6. ohhhhh, anyway thanks for your time and words.
    No problem, anyone can PM me for anything. I answer PMs very often so if anything else is needed, feel free to knock on my door and the doors of other community managers (http://forum.warmane.com/group.php?groupid=522)

7. Not to act smart, but I am just trying to think aloud. If you guys were focused on the Lordaeron realm, and didn't have time to act on Frostwolf, maybe you need more manpower. You loosing potential donors and customers because you don't have enough people is really not saying much about your management skills. I don't want to be offensive, but if you are expanding with more realms the normal thing is expanding in developers too. They don't even have to be permanent developers, but part time for 1-2 months, until you can get the long lasting and game breaking stuff fixed. People are mad because they play the same 4 battlegrounds for almost a year now, and the raids haven't really moved a lot too.

8. An ETA is just that, an -estimated time of arrival-. It's not a set in stone date, it's more of what our expectation would be. Yeah, we're optimistic about these sorts of things, and sometimes don't live up to them, but taking it as more than an estimate is not a mistake on our part. Moreover, of course we don't act like it's a big deal. It's more important to continue work and get things done than to bother with apologizing hand over feet and giving compensation because we didn't meet up exactly with an estimation. ETA != deadline.
    Once again, thank you for reply. This is exactly what we all wanted. A chance to voice concerns and actually get some feedback.
    Believe me, I understand coding process all to well, and I'm very well aware that ETA != deadline, i just gave an reference to what happens if u don't work within certain expectations. In my case it would meant loss of job, in yours, as you obviously realized, it means loss of population.
    I also stated that if ATA wasn't met by few days it would not be a huge deal, we are all human and make mistakes, but way to many ETAs were delayed way too long, some of them even got completely abandoned at the end. That's the main reason so many ppl left MoP. You guys are losing credibility. We do not need an apology ofc., but as part of your community, least you can do is give us some feedback like we're getting now.
    Edited: December 5, 2015

9. I only need to know... when Warmane go to put the items in ToT HC and Soo Market to donate

Please answer me to know

Thanks..

10. I only need to know... when Warmane go to put the items in ToT HC and Soo Market to donate

Please answer me to know

Thanks..
    Did you ever considered how unstable and unrealistic will be the 5.4.2.patch with 570 ilvl gear on a realm that is 530 atm for end game ???
    Second,just from my point of view they can get allot more support thro donations even if they are not implementing any high end-game items in the coin market as well just content if ppl are kind of satisfied by the content added in the game and they have something that they can log in and do(except the lazy ones that sit in main cities and complain all day but don't understand the game).I will give you an example: Your watching twitch.tv most of us do you donate to the streamers for support because he's presenting you something good that you respect and want to continue following that person or you donate cuz he's giving you something in return.Same here I will donate cuz I like what I have in game and I like how they are doing their job I am satisfied with content,events,working classes e.t.c (Well not yet but maybe in the incoming year probably I hope).I know to many ppl the goal on a private server is to be the best and most geared person and unique but you must understand that is not possible if you don't work for it...
    I hope you understand my point.
    Cheers.
    No problem, anyone can PM me for anything. I answer PMs very often so if anything else is needed, feel free to knock on my door and the doors of other community managers (http://forum.warmane.com/group.php?groupid=522)
    I would like to ask few questions in here not in PM cuz It's not only me who would like to know this things.
    The question's are:
    1.Will all of this by your opinion happen before 2016 or after 2016 since as I know the season end's this month I thought it might be possible to update the realm before the new season??
    2.Is there a possibility that we can experience farming various transmog items in-game pre MOP.
    3.If I may ask,are there considered any kind of web events that will allow us to get some tasty in-game items thro the website??
    4.When will you give more attention to the hacking and exploiting things in MOP as it is happening every day?

It's your choice to give an answer or not I think its nothing to personal to don't ask about but it would be fine if you any kind on answer .
    Best Regards and keep on working and prove the title Best Private Server ever existed.
    Edited: December 5, 2015

11. So far 90% of the players we have encountered this way found out something new and were thankful for it.

Keep in mind of the "garbage in - garbage out" principle. If you provide garbage questions, garbage theme, you'll get that back.
    Do please tell me where you just pulled that 90% player statistic out from.
    And can you please elaborate on what are garbage questions?

12. Especially with disrespect. Respect is not a thing you're entitled for, it is earned in all spheres of life, including anywhere you interact with people, such as the global channel.
    Then why does everyone get banned for "staff disrespect" when you clearly haven't earnt it in the eyes of the MoP community?

Also, I want to remind people that ETA = estimated time of arrival. Estimated is the keyword, it is what's estimated at the time of the announcement, not an exact date. That means it can be changed and it's just at time-frame that should give you an idea on how much work needs to be invested in it.
    There is a difference when the ETA is 2 weeks and then 4 weeks after the ETA we still hear nothing

P.S This won't last long

13. inb4 another month or two of silence, post from the community on forums asking about updates(ppl get banned), and a "working on it, coming soon" reply from warmane"! Classic

14. That has a lot to do with the actual emulation project. You need to realize that MoP as an emulation project is very new, very fresh and a lot of things that are placed in the core are 'hacky' and barely work. This makes development a bit harder than what the average person thinks it is.
    did they just say its very new, really.
    and yes i know exactly what they are talking about, im just surprised.

15. No problem, anyone can PM me for anything. I answer PMs very often so if anything else is needed, feel free to knock on my door and the doors of other community managers (http://forum.warmane.com/group.php?groupid=522)
    I would like to ask you about the Bugtracker, you as molten said you will fix bugs by priority but it seems they just choose random bugs that they can fix only, that gives no reason to vote up bugs, (AKA priest halo, 225 votes and 6 months).

First ... 91011121321 ... Last