1. a man once said "if you don't wanna hear lies, don't ask"

2. Get back to work all of you! Quit slacking around! This isnt a funserver! :D

Sorry Arbiterone, i just had to, cuz you sounded like my boss :D
    Edited: November 27, 2015

3. Get back to work all of you! Quit slacking around! This isnt a funserver! :D

Sorry Arbiterone, i just had to, cuz you sounded like my boss :D
    Thats funny since nothing here works or even not opened...
    Yeah it better to open new server,then fix other older servers...

4. Thats funny since nothing here works or even not opened...
    Well, atleast we know 5.4.8 is on its way. Lets give them a bit of space, how about stay calm and no more posts on 5.4.8 till new year :D

5. U cant ask devlog staff or someone else and to post 1000 Topics per month and to get 0 answers from owners , staff , admins etc... they are just kidding with us!!!! They give 0 answers and only promises from their side , this is some kind of a joke and we all are offended ! we pay for this server if we were not here the server will never exist so .. the solution is very very very easy !
    Vanilla + Burning Crusade + Lich king + Cata + Mop + 30day game time = 5 euro
    Warlord of draenor = 15 euro
    1 wow token for 30 game time = 62k gold
    u can farm 5-10k gold per hour
    Garrison missions give u gold..
    u can play on blizzard for free only 20euro invest :)
    Yesterday i started... what can i tell u .... this server is like Super mario VS Call of duty advanced warfare ;)
    Sorry for my bad english :)

6. Y, I'll go to retail but after Legion release. Now I have to play here :D

7. Noob dev team nd selfish admins.. wants only donate

8. Well, atleast we know 5.4.8 is on its way. Lets give them a bit of space, how about stay calm and no more posts on 5.4.8 till new year :D
    Dude... They had all the time in the world. Do you realize that there is WoD private server that has released more content within a month than what we have here in year and half.

9. MoP Privates too, idk why ppls stay here, when on MoP servers, where 90% achivements is available, all dungeons, raids, bgs and population is 700-2k

10. Why donate on this server? The prices are very expensive.
    One mount is 45 dollars.
    Best would go to the official ..... Now for Christmas is 17 dollars. I think I'll go to the official

11. Why donate on this server? The prices are very expensive.
    One mount is 45 dollars.
    Best would go to the official ..... Now for Christmas is 17 dollars. I think I'll go to the official
    I already did. Ive bought retail for Blackfriday. Gonna miss my guild members but if you want to play WoW the way its meant to be played.. retail it is.

12. If Molten would be honest they would have said that they want to let MoP die so they can focus all and use all recources for that 10 year old xpac supreme allways under ddos attack work in progress lorderon server.
    But no, they promise this & that, never update or adjust their promises and not live up to them.

face it. they only care for lorderon, no matter how many times they tell otherwise. the facts all point in that direction.
    so unless they come up with a major update (not only some old dungeons or 5.4.8 without any working 5.4.8 things) frostwolf is to die. and thats exactly what they want is my bet.

i give it to xmas, if not then, then im back to retail full too.
    warmane has lied too much and broke expectations too many times and showed lack of interest to MoP AND to players.

13. Thats funny since nothing here works or even not opened...
    Those instances are not even open, how to work to get it? Kappa

14. MoP Privates too, idk why ppls stay here, when on MoP servers, where 90% achivements is available, all dungeons, raids, bgs and population is 700-2k
    They stay cause community here is like nowhere else, that's why, but Warmane is doing amazing job of getting rid of it.

15. U cant ask devlog staff or someone else and to post 1000 Topics per month and to get 0 answers from owners , staff , admins etc... they are just kidding with us!!!! They give 0 answers and only promises from their side , this is some kind of a joke and we all are offended ! we pay for this server if we were not here the server will never exist so .. the solution is very very very easy !
    Vanilla + Burning Crusade + Lich king + Cata + Mop + 30day game time = 5 euro
    Warlord of draenor = 15 euro
    1 wow token for 30 game time = 62k gold
    u can farm 5-10k gold per hour
    Garrison missions give u gold..
    u can play on blizzard for free only 20euro invest :)
    Yesterday i started... what can i tell u .... this server is like Super mario VS Call of duty advanced warfare ;)
    Sorry for my bad english :)
    So your saying warmane is better than retail :), CoD is the worst game ever :DD

First 123412 ... Last