1. Right there.

I'll link Proterean's post so that it isn't missed by those checking out the latest page of the thread.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2589462

If you looked at us as a business trying to sell something, and consider yourself a customer, then I would've assumed you'd care more about us working on our product, and less about a developer writing every single thing our developer team does and why instead of actually working on development.
    and if there's issues with the product we deserve awareness why the product might not be working... that is your job, it's your staffs fault your getting this backlash because you say the "product" will be working at one time when it is not remotely close or answer in very vague answers like shortly, soon, and this week.

2. Can we, or can we not, expect Prideful gear in the next 3 months? Would really appreciate the answer....

3. and if there's issues with the product we deserve awareness why the product might not be working... that is your job, it's your staffs fault your getting this backlash because you say the "product" will be working at one time when it is not remotely close or answer in very vague answers like shortly, soon, and this week.
    That's the problem , warmane is not a product its a ''copy'' from the real game without payment , and if you see donation as a payment then i would google the word ''donation'' to see what it means. You aint buying a product , you use a private server , you aint buying service , you aint a customer ! When you pay every month to play here and to use their service then its a product and then you have the right to complain about the customer service because you pay for the server maintenance. Now we all ( donors and non donors ) use their server for free with no payment so its either play here or leave but don't see donations as a payment its a gift like we get points to spend on the vote / coin shop and if its not enough then just dont collect them its the same as saving points from a food store , with a full card you get a sandwich for free.
    Even the donations might help to pay all the employees , do you think its enough for all of them? Its not only the salary that has to be payed , ever thought about the server(s) , web domain , server domain , back-ups ? Or do you think its kept on a external hard drive disk 320gb? Some people are still playing on a pc / laptop which can ''just'' run the game on average graphic settings because a new pc is to much . Imagine what a ''server'' cost to let people play for free. After all most of us are here to play the game without payment and we suspect the same gameplay as Retail. I might disagree with the way they communicate with us but atleast have some respect for the few people that are working here , if its lordaeron or neltharion or frostwolf they atleast bring out something new everyday , don't forget they also got their weekends , social life and holidays. X-mas is coming so you should spend your time with family and friends , ignore WoW for the next 2 weeks , they have the right to celebrate x-mas aswell.

4. Right there.

I'll link Proterean's post so that it isn't missed by those checking out the latest page of the thread.

If you looked at us as a business trying to sell something, and consider yourself a customer, then I would've assumed you'd care more about us working on our product, and less about a developer writing every single thing our developer team does and why instead of actually working on development.
    We do not ask of the devs to update us when they shave their baIIs but just to give us an update at least every two weeks of what is being worked on. I dont think thats to hard of a job to do . None of this would happen if there was communication. For example if you already hired community managers they should do their jobs and try to get at least a little bit of info and share it with us .
    Tbh waiting isn't the hardest part but not knowing what is happening is .
    Im glad you guys finally answered some questions.
    Thank you .

5. We do not ask of the devs to update us when they shave their baIIs but just to give us an update at least every two weeks of what is being worked on. I dont think thats to hard of a job to do . None of this would happen if there was communication. For example if you already hired community managers they should do their jobs and try to get at least a little bit of info and share it with us .
    Tbh waiting isn't the hardest part but not knowing what is happening is .
    Im glad you guys finally answered some questions.
    Thank you .
    what difference would that make? if it's not live, it's irrelevant.

6. i dont want to say something bad but....
    many of this things what are on mop changelogs are useless...
    you open again some rdf dungs which are still bugged and they dont give any vp or a lot of pvp spells are on changelog with status "Fixed" but thats not true..
    on bug tracker we have option to vote for which bug fix next but i dont think some1 of devs care about that because major bugs still not fixed and minor you fix for example still waiting alchemy perk fix

no offense i just said what i wanted

7. would like to see more love towards mop. there were 2 full servers. now theres just frostwolf that barely reaches 4.5k

8. The Problem at all is, WotLK and Cata are closed codes, it is hard to edit and fix things thats why many Privat Servers Removed own created content especially at Cataclysm cause the code is so closed from blizzard that it is really hard to edit things. But with Mists of Pandarian this changed, and it is alot easier to fix and change things in it, thats why you see so many custom Content on other Privat Servers on their MoP Realms. And maybe some of you can remember that that was also said by Molten Staff before the Crash. Now u can ask yourself why nothing happens. Also the Reverse Engineering ( aka Packet Sniffing) thing, content on Retails are updated to the actual level Situation thats why you have so many differences between the Warmane Servers and the Retail Version from days ago. Sure its hard to get the content to the stand which Retail had, but to say we cant do it or its so hard at all isnt true, than to fix things in WotLK or Cataclysm is much harder than to fix content in MoP. When u read the old sites from Trinity Core and other Developers to this times you will see what i mean. 1 thing i can remember was the big Problem to add Vmaps in WotLK, so dont say its so hard, cause fixing content in MoP is much easier than fixing content in Cata or WotLK. Also their are enough other WotLK ServerĀ“s that are less bugged than Lordaeron, i mean when u compare some quests from this time Warmane easily removed the Quest Complete which they couldnt fix, thats why they can say 99% bug free Quests, and also i played on 2 MoP Privat ServerĀ“s were SoA is working nearly to 95% Retail like....without developers they pay and such a big Staff Team.
    Edited: December 21, 2015

9. The Problem at all is, WotLK and Cata are closed codes, it is hard to edit and fix things thats why many Privat Servers Removed own created content especially at Cataclysm cause the code is so closed from blizzard that it is really hard to edit things. But with Mists of Pandarian this changed, and it is alot easier to fix and change things in it, thats why you see so many custom Content on other Privat Servers on their MoP Realms. And maybe some of you can remember that that was also said by Molten Staff before the Crash. Now u can ask yourself why nothing happens. Also the Reverse Engineering ( aka Packet Sniffing) thing, content on Retails are updated to the actual level Situation thats why you have so many differences between the Warmane Servers and the Retail Version from days ago. Sure its hard to get the content to the stand which Retail had, but to say we cant do it or its so hard at all isnt true, than to fix things in WotLK or Cataclysm is much harder than to fix content in MoP. When u read the old sites from Trinity Core and other Developers to this times you will see what i mean. 1 thing i can remember was the big Problem to add Vmaps in WotLK, so dont say its so hard, cause fixing content in MoP is much easier than fixing content in Cata or WotLK.
    I laugh but also cringe at the same time.

Had to read it 6 times just to come to the conclusion that I would not even understand what you are trying to say besides: WoTLK & Cata are hard to fix, MoP is ez pz. Whilst, arguably, the latest version is always the hardest version without a proper base.

// Still Lurking.

10. In a short Version? When u have 10 Developers at WotLK, and 1 at MoP and 1 at Cataclysm u have the Situation like we have now adays at Warmane. And the Numbers of Developers are an Example i dont know how many Developers work on which Addon.

11. I laugh but also cringe at the same time.

Had to read it 6 times just to come to the conclusion that I would not even understand what you are trying to say besides: WoTLK & Cata are hard to fix, MoP is ez pz. Whilst, arguably, the latest version is always the hardest version without a proper base.

// Still Lurking.
    Well his post still contributed more than your laughing and cringing at him.

12. In a short Version? When u have 10 Developers at WotLK, and 1 at MoP and 1 at Cataclysm u have the Situation like we have now adays at Warmane. And the Numbers of Developers are an Example i dont know how many Developers work on which Addon.
    Wait, so in fact there is a dev on MoP ?! Wow (Y)

13. In a short Version? When u have 10 Developers at WotLK, and 1 at MoP and 1 at Cataclysm u have the Situation like we have now adays at Warmane. And the Numbers of Developers are an Example i dont know how many Developers work on which Addon.
    We know why there werent any fixes sherlock ffs ppl like you keep repeating the same ****. They are focused on Lordareon get it? And mop codes are hard to find and also wotlk\cata is 10 times easier . You have no idea what you are talking about .

14. Right there.

bronan...all i hear from u are excuses, in a business if you dont deliver on time you lose....try working this kind of business with every announcement delayed as a worldwide app developer where you have people that contract you and etc.
    come back to me when you fail to meet your deadlines and your contractors either break the deal and asks for money back or when your company gets sued for tons of money

stop coming with excuses and start doing stuff that is actually visible by everyone, you dont see us postpone and delay every donation the server gets

theres a simple algorithm on why people still QQ after you told them certain things:
    you donate to support the server/realm > you expect a certain level of service > it is promised > it is delayed > it is delayed > it is delayed > it is partially done > it is worked on > it is taken off to be reworked > it is promised > it is delayed > it is released (and this is only the MOP battle pets example)
    ^ THIS is why people dont understand your posts and delays
    ^ THIS is why people cant settle with promises and started having expectations so low that even a damn devlog is being delayed and they accept it

i dont think you dont have or cant write 3 phrases of promises and "bla bla" on the devlog...i think youre just testing the waters to see how much that 50% of the community can wait until they go bat**** crazy
    Edited: December 22, 2015

15. bronan...all i hear from u are excuses, in a business if you dont deliver on time you lose....try working this kind of business with every announcement delayed as a worldwide app developer where you have people that contract you and etc.
    come back to me when you fail to meet your deadlines and your contractors either break the deal and asks for money back or when your company gets sued for tons of money

stop coming with excuses and start doing stuff that is actually visible by everyone, you dont see us postpone and delay every donation the server gets

theres a simple algorithm on why people still QQ after you told them certain things:
    People complain that there is no communication. OK, we try to communicate. It's the least we could do, right? Now here you are complaining that we are doing that. I'm not sure if you realized this yet or not, but people will "QQ" regardless of what happens. People who play on Lordaeron QQ'ed that Northrend release was delayed by 2 days. This is not new. This would include you.

First ... 182627282930 Last