1. Get back to work all of you! Quit slacking around! This isnt a funserver! :D

Sorry Arbiterone, i just had to, cuz you sounded like my boss :D
    this isnt a fun server? hmm thats funny because last time i checkt this aint retail either sooo yeh
    even though its more time consuming to play on retail right now, you "staff members" tend to forget that about 6 or more months ago the game became free on retail via tokens
    which means this is not the "wotlk era" where the community didnt have a place to go :)

and as i said in a previous comment, i'll let you + the community reading this be the judge of the overall brain power used in developing the marketplace when it comes to the fact that on retail it takes an average 3-4 days to get a wrathfull transmog set while on warmane it takes a couple of months to get it via daily points

bottom line is: you gotta start thinking about the players as what they really are for you..."clients" to be more specific, and the way you treat your clients will impact you in the long run, after all...a mass of clients can always switch to another provider when their needs arent satisfied
    have fun
    Edited: November 28, 2015

2. this isnt a fun server? hmm thats funny because last time i checkt this aint retail either sooo yeh
    even though its more time consuming to play on retail right now, you "staff members" tend to forget that about 6 or more months ago the game became free on retail via tokens
    which means this is not the "wotlk era" where the community didnt have a place to go :)

and as i said in a previous comment, i'll let you + the community reading this be the judge of the overall brain power used in developing the marketplace when it comes to the fact that on retail it takes an average 3-4 days to get a wrathfull transmog set while on warmane it takes a couple of months to get it via daily points

bottom line is: you gotta start thinking about the players as what they really are for you..."clients" to be more specific, and the way you treat your clients will impact you in the long run, after all...a mass of clients can always switch to another provider when their needs arent satisfied
    have fun
    Excellent reviews. I agree with you

3. I was always supportive of Molten/Warmane and it's been five full years now. Played on Wotlk during the good old days, then made a break and came to Cata, stuck through no updates and ****ty management for so long, just waiting for the MoP to get released through the constant delays. Finally MoP was opened and myself and my friends were super hyped, we were so hyped that we all donated to skip those huge *** queues, just to have all our stuff deleted.. Twice... Nevermind that we still came back, put all the instants and we got into MoP servers played that for a good while, but the neglect that came after Lordaeron focus finally reached a boiling point. We are pretty patient, but what they are doing Lordaeron is just plain disrespectful towards everyone else who isn't playing on that realm. I feel offended and disappointed, the soon joke was funny for some time, but now everytime I read it I feel like someone spat on my face. Guess retail F2P WoW isn't far from becoming a reality. Why would anyone stick around anymore, with the kind of treatment non-Lordaeron players are getting, when you can pay 20 bucks for retail WoD and with some grind bascially play the game for free. What makes Warmane great and stand out from all the other pservers out there is really the community. What will happen to Warmane if you keep mistreating the community the way you have been during these past months when even the most loyal and oldest of members are fed up and have given up any hope for better days?

4. I was always supportive of Molten/Warmane and it's been five full years now. Played on Wotlk during the good old days, then made a break and came to Cata, stuck through no updates and ****ty management for so long, just waiting for the MoP to get released through the constant delays. Finally MoP was opened and myself and my friends were super hyped, we were so hyped that we all donated to skip those huge *** queues, just to have all our stuff deleted.. Twice... Nevermind that we still came back, put all the instants and we got into MoP servers played that for a good while, but the neglect that came after Lordaeron focus finally reached a boiling point. We are pretty patient, but what they are doing Lordaeron is just plain disrespectful towards everyone else who isn't playing on that realm. I feel offended and disappointed, the soon joke was funny for some time, but now everytime I read it I feel like someone spat on my face. Guess retail F2P WoW isn't far from becoming a reality. Why would anyone stick around anymore, with the kind of treatment non-Lordaeron players are getting, when you can pay 20 bucks for retail WoD and with some grind bascially play the game for free. What makes Warmane great and stand out from all the other pservers out there is really the community. What will happen to Warmane if you keep mistreating the community the way you have been during these past months when even the most loyal and oldest of members are fed up and have given up any hope for better days?
    amen to that

5. Estimated launch for 5.4.8: 2300 when Half Life 3 comes out... Kappa

6. It is indeed becoming annoying. I am sorry but they ask for patience while we have been patient, some major lvl 90 talents are still bugged for priests,druids etc...they have been reported for over 8 month come on. The servers are very lacking in content compared to other servers (sorry time to be realistic) WOTLK might be the only good expasion. Cata was and still is horrible. As for MOP we were so hyped but ended being an utter disappointment. Time to open old dungeons and Raids regardless of some minor bugs and time to fix some Talents that were never available from the start of MOP.

Saturday night at 9:15 Frostwolf has only 3.8k people playing.

7. One thing I do not understand is, why is it so hard for devs to give us any news on the development, its been two weeks already since the last info we got from the devs. Frostwolf is dying, why is it so hard to keep in contact with the community? All it takes is a reply from a dev or a mod about progress and we will be happy with it. So please, can we have some information is what is going on with the 5.4.8 update?

8. One thing I do not understand is, why is it so hard for devs to give us any news on the development
    what news do you want?
    Players: " why haven't we upgraded to 5.4.8 yet?"
    Devs:" Because it is not ready yet "
    so now players could say:" Why? :) "
    the reason are 2
    1) most of devs are working on Lordaeron right now, the ones working on MoP are just a few ( maybe 1 or 2)*
    2) those few working on MoP have a Life, you guys need to understand this is just a Private Server, they can dedicate only their Free Time to us and sometimes they are even too busy to dedicate their Free Time to us, so...

*I am not in the staff and I do not even have any contact with them so this is just my personal opinion.

9. what news do you want?
    Players: " why haven't we upgraded to 5.4.8 yet?"
    Devs:" Because it is not ready yet "
    so now players could say:" Why? :) "
    the reason are 2
    1) most of devs are working on Lordaeron right now, the ones working on MoP are just a few ( maybe 1 or 2)*
    2) those few working on MoP have a Life, you guys need to understand this is just a Private Server, they can dedicate only their Free Time to us and sometimes they are even too busy to dedicate their Free Time to us, so...

*I am not in the staff and I do not even have any contact with them so this is just my personal opinion.
    2) is pure bull****, they're working fulltime on Warmane, they got 2000$+ monthly.
    The main issue is, there is only one reverse enginner - Skybro

10. I only ****in wonder whos ideas was to make another wotlk realm.
    Like they didn't even enough realms and not enough staff to cover em before it .
    Tbh the only thing i see is false promises they never keep and lies they keep feeding us .
    Mostly nothing was fullfilled they promised after the Moltdown.
    It's becoming like the old days 90% of the community is unsatisfied , no communication between staff and the community , and its all about the money.
    They should just rename the server to Lordareonmane.

11. All it takes is a reply from a dev or a mod about progress and we will be happy with it.
    No we won't... My friend, that time came and passed. We don't want devlogs and empty promises, we want some results. Lordaeron has 8-9k ppl, but MoP has 4.5k too, and it used to have way more. We are just as important part of this server.

12. Get back to work all of you! Quit slacking around! This isnt a funserver! :D

Sorry Arbiterone, i just had to, cuz you sounded like my boss :D
    not a fun server yet holds random events like hide n seek n such.. hm. and, work for items? i guess he means acquire items from unavailable instances by some unfamiliar means. just cuz my warlock has magic, doesn't mean i do :(

13. you know the worst part ?

The players have a point here but warmane dont care.
    until its too late.

14. you know the worst part ?

The players have a point here but warmane dont care.
    until its too late.
    It is too late. At least for me. I got fed up. Why even bother telling us " 5.4.8 will come in 3 months from now on, sorry", i wouldnt be as annoyed. But instead they dont say anything.
    Bought WoD on blackfriday. Still checking the forums to see some sparks haha. For the moment i'm done with Warmane
    Edited: November 29, 2015

15. just cuz my warlock has magic, doesn't mean i do :(
    Very subtle yet meaningful words.....

k fr all of u who forgot , pre-moltdown original lordaeron had most donations than all other realms put together...
    Just to clear out why they r focussing on lord so much,go read the details abt donations in lordaeron.. Before u can donate for a final tier item , you should have its previous tier meaning u have to donate for its previous tier and upgrade it to final tier via coins again.. This will fetch them 3x money for a 3 tier gear unlike in other realms.. Since asking such money is unrealistic with poor content, it is ineviteable and extremely important for them to provide the best experience for the players.. i mean nothing less than best...Hope that cleared all ur doubts abt the huge focus on lord..

Next regarding patch update, i bet the client and patch is already ready.. They r delaying it purposely cuz they might suspect that 5.4.8 release could potentially sabotage lordaeron's population and ruin their huge project..

Warmane isnt lazy, warmane isnt ignorant nor careless, kaer and his staff members are indeed smart, honestly very smart...

so pls guys ,understand we can QQ all we want, but it wont change anything...Server restarts to apply minoy cosmetic glyph fixes?? Its high time u all realized the truth and move on.. I know its hard cuz its tough for me too, a 5 year old molten player.

kthxbai!

First 1234513 ... Last