1. I get sick only when I read posts like yours. There are some ppl that exaggerate, but most of the posts are constructive criticism. It's shame if you or anyone else see it any different.

First, why should anyone leave? There is a reason why we are here, and that is community. Not the server itself - Community! Warmane exists because of us, not because they have good or bad developers. In the matter of speaking it's the circle where one can't be without the other. So leaving is not solution for anyone, cause both sides lose. And than again, many of us, myself included, had numerous account over the years on which we supported this server by bringing countless friends to play here, and with money donations. So we all helped to make Warmane as big server as it is today. In return, we just ask what's we deserve, and that is to be treated fairly, and atm we are not.

Second, we are sick of empty promises. Even if they do deliver it this time, we will not shut up cause they mentioned only 2 BGs, and just few class fixes, plus they are bringing it one year to late. This server lacks everything, so NO, it is not enough to shut us up. I know for a fact that things can be done way faster. They just proved it on Lordaeron. Within just few months they made amazing result. If we had half of it, we would be happy, but we are purposely neglected and that hurts every single MoP player. It's like spit in our faces.

And last, I don't know what Kear and rest of them are doing, but as long as they don't put some effort to develop MoP, we have every right to feel disappointing and angry. Don't u think If we wanted to leave, we would left already? I can do it instantly, I know perfectly good place to go, but i chose not to for a reason.

So to explain why ppl ar qq, it's not because we hate Warmane, it's quite oposite; we want it to develop and grow and that would at the end benefit both stuff and the community.

I'm very sorry that you have such a narrow vision my friend.
    Exactly. Most of us will be satisfied even with just a little but constant information of what is going on. Look at the Home page where the News are, there is nothing but Lordaeron since 3rd of November. There are 11 articles about Lordaeron and not a single one for either MoP or Cata. Now look at the Devlog, it has not been updated for 16 days now. We are not asking for too much or for the impossible, as I have already said most of us will be satisfied with just a little bit of info, so we can understand what is going on and not stay in the dark. Plus now when one of the devs, I think Agraman, correct me if Im wrong confirmed that we most cirtainly will not get WoD realm. And yes I know how much many of you think WoD is good for nothing, but in my opinion it is better to at least have some new content, than to play MoP for the next 2-3 years, which is the time that in which we may get a Legion realm. But that is a whole new discussion. The point is that we may end up playing MoP for a long period of time and we need this vital pieces of information.

2. I get sick only when I read posts like yours. There are some ppl that exaggerate, but most of the posts are constructive criticism. It's shame if you or anyone else see it any different.

First, why should anyone leave? There is a reason why we are here, and that is community. Not the server itself - Community! Warmane exists because of us, not because they have good or bad developers. In the matter of speaking it's the circle where one can't be without the other. So leaving is not solution for anyone, cause both sides lose. And than again, many of us, myself included, had numerous account over the years on which we supported this server by bringing countless friends to play here, and with money donations. So we all helped to make Warmane as big server as it is today. In return, we just ask what's we deserve, and that is to be treated fairly, and atm we are not.

Second, we are sick of empty promises. Even if they do deliver it this time, we will not shut up cause they mentioned only 2 BGs, and just few class fixes, plus they are bringing it one year to late. This server lacks everything, so NO, it is not enough to shut us up. I know for a fact that things can be done way faster. They just proved it on Lordaeron. Within just few months they made amazing result. If we had half of it, we would be happy, but we are purposely neglected and that hurts every single MoP player. It's like spit in our faces.

And last, I don't know what Kear and rest of them are doing, but as long as they don't put some effort to develop MoP, we have every right to feel disappointing and angry. Don't u think If we wanted to leave, we would left already? I can do it instantly, I know perfectly good place to go, but i chose not to for a reason.

So to explain why ppl ar qq, it's not because we hate Warmane, it's quite oposite; we want it to develop and grow and that would at the end benefit both stuff and the community.

So and you think qq in every topic and tell every new Player here how bad the Server is will help? And you think the dev will be faster, or you get attention by cry everyday in the Forum?
    Sorry i have to disappoint you, it will not change anything.
    All you say here even if they bring 5.4.8 with 2 new Bgs some class fix and all old classic Raids and 5mans you ill still qq more.
    I repeat for you: QQ and Cry on the Forum will change NOTHING. You just get some new Players away who may read this, nothing more.

3. First, we are not qq, I just quoted you. Even if we were, do you think keeping quiet and nodding your head would help more?
    It's obvious that year ago we had over 9.000 MoP players and lately we are just above 3k, sometimes even under 3. Concerns should be voiced and since we are not part of their developer team, this is the only way to let them know that what they are doing is wrong. And not you or anyone else can tell me that they are treating us fairly. Even WoD servers that opened 2-3 months ago are less buggy with 10x more content.
    Edited: December 1, 2015

4. So no news today? Don't you have open a new ptr of Lordaeron for testing Ragefire Chasm? Delaying mop because Lordaeron is more important on Warmane.

5. shortly ? soon? since months, yeyy <3

6. This is more then sad. I honestly dont know why did they even opened mop server if they didnt had any intention of working on it?

7. Warmane... I love your community, SOME of your staff members, and i've been a member since 2012. But the promises you give are getting ridiculous. Don't say "soon" or "next week" when you don't plan on doing so. You tell us, "be patient" but for how long do we have to "be patient"?

You know there is a problem when the good community that you have complains so much.

8. but for how long do we have to "be patient"?
    when the "work" on Lordaeron will be completed, so when all the Wotlk's content on that realm will be released and fixed after players feedback.
    Simple

9. For owners of Warmane

People are not making mad threads and qq because 5.4.8 isnt still here, but because you are not giving us info.
    Just to be clear.

10. It's so obvious that all the focus is on wotlk that it's pointless to mention it anymore. However, there is one thing some ppl don't get here. This is not a server ppl run in their free time, they get paied for it. This is a customer based service which lives only if u make customers satisfied, and if u can give what nobody else can. Good thing the game is adictive, so ppl are less likely to drop out, and there will always be new players that can't afford retail, which is keeping the server safe and alive. Sadly no quality players will be left, whill will result in nothing good (for this server). I'm just waiting for Legion release, that will be interesting.

So yeah, if things would be a little bit more honest around here, and true that would benefit the server quite a lot. But the question is who is this server running for - players or the staff?
    cheers ;)

11. We will definitely release shortly. ToT issues are remaining in pve, others are pretty fine.
    Who dafuq care about pve,it's a pvp server,we want some new content,u can fix pve later..

12. Who dafuq care about pve,it's a pvp server,we want some new content,u can fix pve later..

Alot of people tbh, including me. Never been a fan of PvP (even in PvP realms) .

13. This is more then sad. I honestly dont know why did they even opened mop server if they didnt had any intention of working on it?
    the other guy that is gone now wanted mop..the new guy want lord! simple

14. Well I quitted Frostwolf from 3 months, expected that no news for this expansion until 2016 & it appears to the case loL.
    Just quit expecting stuff from Warmane staff. They don't give a single **** about your waiting or even your resonable request.
    They do what they want. Indirectly they giviing you this type of response "If you don't like it, then don't play in here". Simple.period.

First ... 5678917 ... Last