1. The news that I know

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
    1 - All old dungeons and raids will be avaible. < Confirmed.

Proterean said: "We're re-writing dungeons on Lordaeron"

- Screenshot from Q&A: http://s29.postimg.org/919kfyq8n/image.jpg

Borreand said: "Xmog items will be avaiable from dungeons and raids once they are ported from Lordaeron."

- Screenshot from Q&A: http://s29.postimg.org/4uoq0mqmv/image.png

2 - New battlegrounds coming: The Battle for Gilneas and Alterac Valley. < Confirmed.

- Look in devlog: https://www.warmane.com/devlog

3 - All pandaria raids issues fixed.

- Look in devlog: https://www.warmane.com/devlog

This is all.

2. They answered the same questions which we know about for 6 months now , nothing new promising the same **** that isnt coming.
    I mean it is 'Soon™'

3. It are great news but we have a big BUT- when?

4. is the devlog comming out? I am asking because I am getting tired of visiting the page since day 14 to see nothing there =/ so a answer would be nice

5. This is exactly what I mean about poor communication! You said the Devlogs for Cata and MoP are delayed a few hours due to staff needing to sleep. It has been over a day now, like I said, ETA is always bad and should never be taken to heart BUT you should at least let us know why it's taking this long. Staff don't sleep for 24 hours+

6. This is exactly what I mean about poor communication! You said the Devlogs for Cata and MoP are delayed a few hours due to staff needing to sleep. It has been over a day now, like I said, ETA is always bad and should never be taken to heart BUT you should at least let us know why it's taking this long. Staff don't sleep for 24 hours+
    Well, that's what we estimated at the time. However, it's taking longer for it to be finished. Other things, that have more priority popped up, like actual realm stability and crashes.

7. Well, that's what we estimated at the time. However, it's taking longer for it to be finished. Other things, that have more priority popped up, like actual realm stability and crashes.
    Hasn't it been said somewhere before that the people who work on the website and people who work on the servers are two different groups of people? It seems like those are two completely different areas of development and would hence be worked on by different devs, sorry for being skeptical.
    Edited: December 17, 2015

8. Hasn't it been said somewhere before that the people who work on the website and people who work on the servers are two different groups of people? It seems like those are two completely different areas of development and would hence be worked on by different devs, sorry for being skeptical.
    In terms of technical work, yes. A web developer will work on web features and a core developer will work on in-game stuff, just like a database developer would work on database related issues. But in terms of development progress, only one person can manage the development team and that person would also be in charge of development logs. As you can imagine it's a high-responsibility position that involves a lot of things other than development logs and often those things can be much higher priority than the logs themselves.

9. In terms of technical work, yes. A web developer will work on web features and a core developer will work on in-game stuff, just like a database developer would work on database related issues. But in terms of development progress, only one person can manage the development team and that person would also be in charge of development logs. As you can imagine it's a high-responsibility position that involves a lot of things other than development logs and often those things can be much higher priority than the logs themselves.
    Hahahhahahaha i dont know if i should cry or laugh....

10. Warmane or Lordmane ?

Warmane should cater for other realms as well instead of focusing on a realm that will have 9k players and would sure as hell lagg there.

Most of the old gamers who had been playing on wrath have already killed Lich King like a billion times now, these are the community that want change; You guys just launching another wrath server makes it sound dumb to most of us. Nobody actually cares whether its blizz like or not, people who have finished that expansion wont bother much to start all over again (especially after your MOLTDOWN).

Secondly, dont make promises which u cant keep i.e dont bother posting dev-log/changelog for something you are least bothered. Dont give us hope regarding any new expansions (SOO i.e 5.4.8 was to be released around Nov 2015, still nothing has been released).

Yes, I agree staff also needs some rest and everything, but fixing small bugs in other realms will prove that u guys are working on those realms too, instead of just focusing on one server. Small bugs in dungeons and many of the class related bugs are annoying considering many of the people resort to play classes which work normal/close to normal.
    Many of the dungeons are not fixed or not bothered, Pet battles (new thing) not released, Scenarios (new thing) not released in MOP, Raid finder not gone beyond first 3 bosses in ToT, I really dont know whether to laugh at these things or just do PvP like whole of MOP community has resorted to because we dont have much options to get gear.

11. Well, that's what we estimated at the time. However, it's taking longer for it to be finished. Other things, that have more priority popped up, like actual realm stability and crashes.
    Thank you for letting us know, I do think it should of been top priority to inform us of the delay. it probably only took 20 seconds max to write that :/

12. Well, that's what we estimated at the time. However, it's taking longer for it to be finished. Other things, that have more priority popped up, like actual realm stability and crashes.
    This is the kind of bull****, frostwolf is sick of.

Stop making promises that you can't keep
    Edited: December 17, 2015

wyrnn
    All we need is ONE develop message for Mop to tell us what you are currently doing,Just ONE.Be it that you are working minor glitches are whatever or even the fact that you are ignoring mop because Lordaeron is giving you better results. BUT at least tell us something. Or are you afraid of posting any message for this realm because your scared you want be able to back up your words?.We win either way,if u tell us in develop then we will believe you are doing something about it.If u delete this, and choose not to tell us anything then it's obvious you haven't touched mop because of this Lordaeron which you all are dedicating 100% of your time to.

14. >Lordaeron has been updated with lots of fixes including a fix to taunt, instance updates, honor changes and raid preparations. A changelog will be posted later today.< Is this what poped out Proterean ???

15. Exactly bruhhh, going retail was such a good idea. Don't know why I waited for content on Warmane when I could have just gone retail and enjoyed myself, well hopefully stuff really does get released SOON.
    ^ this. Not trying to bash the server in any way (since apparently i got banned for a month after i made a detailed criticism post some weeks ago), simply stating that apart from myself, it's a bit saddening seeing other people having their hopes for old/new content crushed up in here. Therefore, with retail at more than half of it's price off (and the consequentual g2subs method atm) it is indeed way more viable, rather than sitting on my chair praying every night for some deliverance.
    But what saddens me the most, is how Molten was much healthier back on 2010. You had no empty promises, no cover-ups. Ye stuff was buggy, but so what? It got fixed asap, and it was the most enjoyable time i've had here. Can't say so for pre-moltdown/post-moltdown.
    So ye, if you really don't want 50-60% of the current pop on cata/mop realms to die off, i'd simply cut half of the devs off wotlk and lend em to those expacs, cuz we all know how the community situation atm is. And don't bring up the "we have 3.5k-4k pop caps on mop at peak hours". No. Just no.
    Quantity isn't quality. Considering most of the serious pve guilds already left, i'd say all thats left are pvper's and casuals (therefore perhaps, the reason to slack off on content for mop).
    But what do i know? I guess it's up to the staff to reorganize some priorities. As for me, i wish you the best in future endeavors.

Tho i'll still lurk in the forums from time to time.

First ... 122021222324 ... Last