1. People complain that there is no communication. OK, we try to communicate. It's the least we could do, right? Now here you are complaining that we are doing that. I'm not sure if you realized this yet or not, but people will "QQ" regardless of what happens. People who play on Lordaeron QQ'ed that Northrend release was delayed by 2 days. This is not new. This would include you.
    Hello all, so the frostwolf community has being struggling with getting information on when are we gonna get new content/fixes etc. and there is this 30 pages long tread that is also kinda getting forgotten because all the questions have been already asked. So after a while it has turned from a place where we asked for information on future update to a place where we are wondering if things are being worked on and if we could get information on that. And of course there are posts where people are being rude or annoyed but there are also very constructive posts and questions here. Now months ago there was information that Isle of thunder is being worked on (quests,nps,mobs...etc) and will be released yet this was not the case (i only take this as an example ofc some issues may have came up and that is why we dont have it implemented yet) still there are no "QQ" treads about this. Also regarding the communication thing, its nice to see that warmane people are reading questions etc but still the information we are getting it is not very constructive meaning we are getting information that we are gonna get informed soon so we are basically waiting for information on when is information going to come. Also the 2 day delay on lordaeron has been mentioned before by a staff member, i think that this can not compare to anything here with frostwolf and me personally would appreciate if this is not mentioned to us the FW community like it is something similar to what we experience here. We all knew that lord would be number 1 priority when released and it will get worked on and that was ok but we (or at least me) didnt think it would leave other things way behind. So now after a while some of the constructive posts and questions have turned in QQ posts but this is just because we are stuck in 1 place going nowhere, i mean we cant get a devlog to read (cata also) and yet people are waiting on content both, PvE and PvP players. Thx , cya ingame

2. You guys must know that they will not work to make a better MoP, they all are working at Lordearon. They dont mind MoP, to know it you only have to see changelog of MoP (Last fix was at Nov, 4 srsly? to many ****y bugs repaired). Lordearon has 2 -3 fix per month.
    One day (2020 maybe) they will open dungeons and fix SEVERE class bugs, quests, spells, professions, areas (yes Uldum still bugged and you know it), etc...

Ok, we are not paying for it so we should shut up the ****ing mouth and go away if we dont like it, but in other aspect, i think Warname dont mind MoP and dont like it.
    I dont know how Lich king bring 10k players, that expansion is taking so long. It's time to play new experiences! If Warname works on MoP like they are working at Lordaeron probably MoP would be the TOP 1 of Warname.

Merry Christmas and enjoy holidays.
    P.D Excuse me for my bad english, but im sure that somebody understand me and they agree with me. :D

3. This is becoming very very sad. Half of my players are either buying retail, or not logging in at all. And the rest of us is thinking about doing one of these things quite a lot.
    :(
    this won't end up well

4. Well it was kinda fun to play here . Obviously it is time to move on and play something else or somewhere else . Too much promises , too little actions .

5. Well it was kinda fun to play here . Obviously it is time to move on and play something else or somewhere else . Too much promises , too little actions .
    Yep I agree,

Peek time 3400 players on FW = rip, nothing to do on this server, and I dont wanna backpedal to wotlk or Cata, been there done that = no fun.

Near future is not so near as it appears.

6. Where's our Xmas gift? (aka Patch 5.4.8)

7. Where's our Xmas gift? (aka Patch 5.4.8)
    I can't speak to the effect of an ETA, but keep an eye on the devlog and change-log.

I'm closing this thread. It has been nothing but a headache for the mod team. Sorry about that.

First ... 20282930