1. Well, that's what we estimated at the time. However, it's taking longer for it to be finished. Other things, that have more priority popped up, like actual realm stability and crashes.
    Cause it's hard to write down a 15 sec msg bout delay ? U're doing the same crap for years devs,

I wonder why ppl didnt completly did not leave MoP... With that is happening atm your lucky to have a such "faithful" and stupid in one way community.
    Altough we all know that u never keep ur promises they're still here...
    Same thing bout porting things from Lord to MoP as its no soaping ppl eyes. There will be just few things that are able to be port here cause of different game mechanics.

Me, along with my whole guild,already left this ,months ago and we're now happy playing Lord, tho its old as... hell but at least its working
    Edited: December 17, 2015

2. to be honest i'm surprised that so many of you are still complaining about them being worthless and wasting your time. don't get me wrong, its true, but why don't you just leave if you dislike it.
    take a break or do something else, nobody is keeping you here. plus imo it would affect them more if the servers empty out.

if you go to the hypermarket and they don't have your favorite product you don't start complaining to the manager, you search for the product at another market, am i right?

so, if you want to be an anarchist and a rebel, at least do it the proper way! crying on the forum obviously didn't work 'till now.
    have fun

3. to be honest i'm surprised that so many of you are still complaining about them being worthless and wasting your time. don't get me wrong, its true, but why don't you just leave if you dislike it.
    take a break or do something else, nobody is keeping you here. plus imo it would affect them more if the servers empty out.

if you go to the hypermarket and they don't have your favorite product you don't start complaining to the manager, you search for the product at another market, am i right?

so, if you want to be an anarchist and a rebel, at least do it the proper way! crying on the forum obviously didn't work 'till now.
    have fun
    Problem is if we all just leave we would be playing right into their hands. Kaer never intended to make a MoP server so they would be happy to close it once we all leave. And to add, yes we are all doing pvp now but that dosen't mean we dont want some pve content to do for transmogs at least.

4. Problem is if we all just leave we would be playing right into their hands. Kaer never intended to make a MoP server so they would be happy to close it once we all leave. And to add, yes we are all doing pvp now but that dosen't mean we dont want some pve content to do for transmogs at least.
    so, knowing this, what makes you think they will ever have an interest for mop/cata
    i think you just underlined the future of those 2 expansions in just 1 phrase

5. to be honest i'm surprised that so many of you are still complaining about them being worthless and wasting your time. don't get me wrong, its true, but why don't you just leave if you dislike it.

have fun
    Well... People isn't just complaining... You tend to get mad if someone lies to you that often.

Your example about the hypermarket is (no offence meant) bull****. Because if everytime you go to the hypermarket, the employers say "Come tomorrow, I'll have those products for you by then", so you will be happy for now! Great.
    It's 24 hours later,...
    "Sorry, there's a little delay... Please, come tomorrow and I'll make sure to have those products for you."
    Another 24 hours later... Guess what?

6. Well, that's what we estimated at the time. However, it's taking longer for it to be finished. Other things, that have more priority popped up, like actual realm stability and crashes.
    No offense but I smell bull**** , taking over 48 hours to write a shlty devlog thats only gonna promise fixes that will come in " near future " aka "soon" is just depressing.
    Literally there's nothing to do ingame with the missing content , I was so looking forward to winter veil and christmass events but i dont see that either.
    Only shlt i saw was there will be awesome events "SOON".
    As it was said before renaming the server to Soonmane is your destiny.

7. This is really sad i'm not getting you guys making money just find more devs for each realm its not that hard or you guys like government won't share money for the right job. Now most focus on Lordaeron fine but don't live alone other realms cuse one day population can go down very quick like cata went down don't do like molten did...

8. This is pretty easy:

No updates = No donations from me or my guild or time spent on playing on your servers.
    No fixes = No donations from me or my guild or time spent on playing on your servers.
    No changelog updates = No donations from me or my guild or time spent on playing on your servers.
    No patch = No donations from me or my guild or time spent on playing on your servers.

I suggest everyone else to do the same, don't play on this server until the staff really makes a big upgrade to it. Don't donate. Don't even log to do dailies.
    If they don't understand after losing money and population, nothing will make them change priorities.

9. This is pretty easy:

No updates = No donations from me or my guild or time spent on playing on your servers.
    No fixes = No donations from me or my guild or time spent on playing on your servers.
    No changelog updates = No donations from me or my guild or time spent on playing on your servers.
    No patch = No donations from me or my guild or time spent on playing on your servers.

I suggest everyone else to do the same, don't play on this server until the staff really makes a big upgrade to it. Don't donate. Don't even log to do dailies.
    If they don't understand after losing money and population, nothing will make them change priorities.
    well said sir

10. Dont say things like u will get banned dont u know????

11. they keep talking about lordaeron, but 0 info about pandaria.. wtf? so **** the pandaria, lets work on lordareon??

12. Dont say things like u will get banned dont u know????
    too bad the entire mop community would have to get banned
    ow and also, ive seen some threats regarding bans in this section of the forum

its funny how defensive the staff gets when the community starts throwing rotten eggs in their face
    the reaction should not be -> YOURE BANNED
    some of us demand a change only because we donated...and paying for your "work and stability" should show something for those donors, yet banning those donors kinda makes you look bad

ow and one more thing, most of the people have a passive ip and access to proxy servers / sites , do you really think you can stop the hate and QQ by banning those accounts? because if you do youre just naive and funny

13. No worry..take your time warmane,I have to gear up my rogue!

14. This is pretty easy:

I usually donate around xmas ,but now I dont have a reason to do it.So I agree with you.

15. HAHAHAHA i just saw my "welcome" message when i logged, 20% extra coins for donations!!
    it is a bussiness, but REALLY, no shame what so ever.

ARE YOU PEOPLE SERIOUS :D what halfmindbraindead***** will donate to warmane at this time...

Wotlk - everyone has EVERYTHING
    Wotlk Lordareon - nothing to buy
    Cata - everyone is BIS geared + everyone is pissed for 0 fixes
    Mop - trololololol no content, no fixes, no NOTHING

hmmmmmm... let me get my credit card ... NOT :D

p.s. to stay on topic... any news in the devlog. it was supposed to be posted like ehmmmmm how many days ago? i would quote your staff member saying IT WILL BE POSTED TOMMOROW, but im lazy to search for that post
    Edited: December 18, 2015

First ... 132122232425 ... Last