1. People complain that there is no communication. OK, we try to communicate. It's the least we could do, right? Now here you are complaining that we are doing that. I'm not sure if you realized this yet or not, but people will "QQ" regardless of what happens. People who play on Lordaeron QQ'ed that Northrend release was delayed by 2 days. This is not new. This would include you.
    I do appreciate your efforts and the fact that you communicate with the community and like me there are a lot of people that like it too. Even when the job is well done people will qq so please don't stop communicating with us because of those people :)
    Can't wait for 5.4.8 :) Hope it bring us great stuff in the near future

2. isn't better to close the topic?

3. People complain that there is no communication. OK, we try to communicate. It's the least we could do, right? Now here you are complaining that we are doing that. I'm not sure if you realized this yet or not, but people will "QQ" regardless of what happens. People who play on Lordaeron QQ'ed that Northrend release was delayed by 2 days. This is not new. This would include you.
    by "communicate" WE (the community) dont mean that every player has to search hundreds of posts on the forum, and even so...where exactly is that communication? because i sure as hell dont see anything worth reading
    the last significant info on this specific thread was that the devlog is being written....how much do you guys actually need to write a goddamn 3 phrase devlog? are you learning the alphabet as we speak or something?

and hey...maybe we come a bit too offensive and pushy but the constant delays make it so
    EVERYONE has a certain level of tolerance and this QQ youre pinning on us, is the product of your words...its simple as hell: YOU DONT PROMISE THINGS => WE DONT EXPECT THINGS => WE DONT QQ

its much more satisfying NOT knowing about stuff that is going to be implemented in the near future and be surprised by it, THAN promising things that you cant deliver, things which get postponed and delayed to a degree where a huge percentage of the server builds upon the overall frustration
    you dont have to agree with me over this, but this is the truth and this is what the entire community is trying to tell you...regardless of realm and dev activity

4. isn't better to close the topic?
    I don't think so. The views and replies (albeit some dramatic ones) of this thread are the reasons Mods have started to reply here. This momentum needs to be kept so that the players and the Mods can talk things out rather than let things stew in silence. There will be some QQ-ers on both sides, but this is still better than the alternative. My opinion. xD

5. omg, this is such a long thread, lol

and the amount of people banned on it is funny, hehehe

in other news, i really thought we'd get an event around this time o' year

the snowman thing was kinda cool last year

#BringBackPetBattles .... ? maybe?? jk jk!!

6. People complain that there is no communication. OK, we try to communicate. It's the least we could do, right? Now here you are complaining that we are doing that. I'm not sure if you realized this yet or not, but people will "QQ" regardless of what happens. People who play on Lordaeron QQ'ed that Northrend release was delayed by 2 days. This is not new. This would include you.
    Cherry-picking which questions you would like to answer isn't effective communication. Every question I had asked previously on this thread has been ignored, but being the stubborn little **** that I am, I'll ask some anyways.

1. How many developers does Warmane currently have?
    2. Which realms have they been assigned to for the last 8 months?
    3. Which realms are each of them NOW assigned to, given Lordaeron has wotlk.
    4. If 5.4.8 is needed to complete any future updates to Frostwolf, why didn't you choose to dedicate ALL developers to 5.4.8 until it was done.

Instead of saying that Lordaeron is your focus, you should communicate to us just how much of a focus it is. When you originally said you were going to focus on it, we all thought that Frostwolf would still receive some updates. It seems however that all developing power has been redirected to Lordaeron, with Frostwolf left to rot. Furthermore, like I said, if 5.4.8 was the bottleneck due to which Frostwolf has received no update, it should have been prioritised. Many on Lordaeron asked for TBC to be extended, and you should have done that on Lordaeron and focused all attention to 5.4.8. The reason this wasn't done is because you literally do not care for Frostwolf. It would be nice if you stopped trying to sugar coat it and said it how it is, at least then you won't have people calling you out on it.

7. I remember when AT was seperate their MoP server had almost 0 bugs on classes. Dunno why u guys even picked molten's core. Look now every class has atleast 5 bugs which makes me rage af.

8. I remember when AT was seperate their MoP server had almost 0 bugs on classes. Dunno why u guys even picked molten's core. Look now every class has atleast 5 bugs which makes me rage af.
    Those were the good days

9. 1 more day till Cristmas... Yeeeeeeey...

O.o

10. i really wouldn't mind having no events or devlogs as long as it would make the update happen faster

11. I really wouldn't mind few more Bgs before 2016. But Santa isn't coming here... :)

12. Forget about this s**t and enjoy the holidays! Merry Christmas to all around the world.

13. We will definitely release shortly. ToT issues are remaining in pve, others are pretty fine.
    Throw back to this, 3 weeks ago.

14. Thank god update is coming next week..

Spoiler: Show
    not, huehue..

First ... 1927282930 Last