1. They went on Sinai, waiting for God to carve them like He did with 10 commandments.

In regards to content and fixes, don't worry, it will come. Rumor has it they just ordered a book on Amazon: "MoP development for dummies" and project manager got the special task to make sure both developers get a copy.

Oh, I also heard they might inform Kear it's 2016., but they're afraid of his reaction when he realizes he's been living in 2007. for 8 years.
    i rotfl irl on this one, lol

10 commandments, lol

mop development for dummies! ayyy

kear living in 2007 for 8 more like 9 years, kek

please marry me

2. i rlly hope they finish this soon. look at lordaeron update ffs...i got loads of m8s that left frostwolf and returned to their pvt server cuz they just fed up with the bugs here

3. On the plus side Lords second changelog this month is big as the first they got i hope that the critters HP is correct now all over azeroth xD
    also when mop gets worked on i hope it wont be rushed and considering the time we wait for anything to be made everything should work really nice when its released/updated/fixed or opened.

4. Thanks God they had time to write lordaeron changelog, I guess they didint had any stability problems.

5. I feel me ***** because i belive on moderators here every time when they say that there will be say any news in devlog or chanelog in next hours.I am really ***** ?

6. So i assume that the guy writing the devlog got fired. Cause anyone doing a **** job like this shouldn't be having one in the first place :D

7. sorry guys but server is still offline?

8. So i assume that the guy writing the devlog got fired. Cause anyone doing a **** job like this shouldn't be having one in the first place :D
    +100000000000000000000

9. So still no decent dev/mod /gm /admin whateverthefukyouwant even trying to reply or to make a statement on the progress if there is any . Which i really doubt cuz taking over a week to release a devlog is just absurd i could have writen it in snow by peeing by now ....
    Instead of giving us lame reasons why its "delayed" they should just be completly honest and blunt with us. We all know there will be no updates for month or two or even more and by that time half of the people will leave cuz i see people leaving on daily basis...

10. Wow this is really ridiculous , last Sunday they told us the DEVLOG was coming tomorrow aka 2015/12/15 , because of the staff needed some rest ( which is fine ) the DEVLOG would be delayed , but the lordaeron DEVLOG + Changelog was already up. After some days they told us the DEVLOG was almost finished and just needed a last check... How much time is needed to write a DEVLOG about MoP if the only priority is patch 5.4.8 because nothing makes sence if we dont have 5.4.8 , everything have to be done in this patch...

At the launch of Lordaeron many people were afraid that because of lordaeron was coming other expansions would have less attention , they told us ( sadly cant find the post anymore) that every expansion had their own development team and nothing would be left behind , well at the end most of us were right about it. Even that the focus is on lordaeron it would be nice if we atleast get some information about whats going on at the moment , is it that hard to make a official post on the home page or DEVLOG instead of spreading it over all forum threads and then tell us : Its stated many many times that lordaeron got our focus now? How can someone know who only reads the official news updates? To be honest why do we have a official post on the home page that the update 5.4.8 is going through the final test and all focus is on lordaeron? Is this just to keep the players playing here ? And then the ETA aka Estimated Time of Arrival , if you know you wont make it by the Estimated Time of Arrival then atleast post or edit your first post with a delay or dont even post something about a update if you know it can probably take months to complete !

Just had to laugh reading the post below :

Greetings Molten-WoW community,

I come with news!
    We want to grow closer to our community; this means having a healthy and efficient channel between you guys and the staff so that we can better understand any suggestions or concerns that any member may have. In order to do this we are bringing up changes and ideas to the Staff structure.

What does this mean? Well, you won’t feel as though you’re being left out of the loop or that we as a staff aren’t being transparent or clear with you all. My PM’s will always be open to anyone with questions regarding any information we provide.
    We’ll also be bringing new activities to participate in with other players such as events, tournaments, community contests, movie and stream promotions, interviews and so much more!.

So who am I, you may ask? I was an administrator, event master and dedicated member of the Arena-Tournament community. I’ll be here to make sure everyone (both community and staff) are all on the same page so that the server can move forward as smoothly as possible with everyone remaining satisfied. Feel free to contact me while I’m online in-game or via forum PMs and I’ll respond as soon as I can!

We look forward to communicating and getting to know you guys better in the future.

Hisue.

11. Prideful gear will not be released until the content on the PvE side is on par with PvP progress and that can't happen until we have the server-backbone functions that we require in order to develop the SoO instance and introduce various other fixes.

For this as you probably know, we need the 5.4.8 patch. This is pretty much general knowledge at this point and I'm afraid right now it might seem to players that the development has stopped. It has not. All of the development progress is being poured into the new patch, which is also being tested by our QA.

Q: Why is it taking so long?
    A: Engineers that can reverse the code are pretty rare. Proper good ones, are even rarer. We only have one that is capable of doing this and on top of that there's several issues that we face so various different systems need to be rebuilt.

Q: Which systems?
    A: Systems that make the game work. For example, simple things such as opposite faction language, ignore function and many others need to be implemented. MoP emulation at it's best is a mess and even though there's multiple leaks and open-source stuff it's not really on the par of the quality that we want it to be. That's why we're working on re-building some of these systems from scratch to better provide a working environment for our developers so they can script stuff.

Q: Why is sometimes hard for a developer to fix a simple thing?
    A: This is a common misconception, some things may seem simple but in fact are not. For example, the vendors being bugged wasn't a simple thing to fix even though players conceive it as such.

Q: Are you doing anything about getting more developers?
    A: Yes, we are looking for talent always and have recruited some to work on MoP. We can't let people who aren't qualified work on our realms, only the skilled can work here as it requires a lot of time and effort.

Q: Why is MoP devlog taking so long?
    A: Person in charge of the writing the MoP devlog is also the head of the development. This is a high-responsibility position and takes a lot of time and work, it's certainly not easy and time for writing these needs to be separated. It involves going through the internal BugTracker and going through commits on our repositories and converting development 'jibberish' into actual understandable human language so the players can understand it. It's a much harder task to do than most think and needs sufficient time. The ETA given a week ago didn't count in some other things that popped and needed to be taken care of. This devlog is in it's last phase and should be available very soon.

Q: BGs?
    A: They're on 5.4.8, 2 of them and more to come.

Q: Spell fixes?
    A: A decent amount of them are on 5.4.8 and we have a very skilled developer working on these.

Q: Anti-cheat?
    A: Needs to be perfected on Lordaeron and then it can be ported over. It's a passive anti-cheat and should fight off any hackers, no matter the programs. It has a lot of improvements to go before being perfect but we're happy with it so far.

Q: Holiday events?
    A: Yes.

Q: Gifts?
    A: Ho-ho. Maybe a bit of coal.

Q: Wargames?
    A: Functionality exists, needs to be polished for it to completely work. You've probably seen this from our 1v1 Tournaments.

12. For you, that they might be. We're working on these things very hard. What we are offering are not excuses, they're answers. We're not here to excuse ourselves and await judgement from someone or have our posts rated or given critique about. We're here to do what we can at our best, it is up to you to decide what you will do but we would appreciate if you do it in a constructive and kind manner.

13. So you lied to everyone playing MoP since February 2015, last 10 months, misleading people into thinking that you are working on MoP but in fact you havent even started. You are about to implement the "backbone" so that you can start working on fixes.

So basically we should not expect SoO/Prideful till summer 2016 at least, right?

imo you should give out huge gifts to MoP active accounts to say "thnx for the support for last 10 months", and don't tell me this server is here cause of the staff for the staff and by the staff etc... we all know the server is here cause of the players, no players no server. We players respect you and your work, but respect is a 2 way street.

First ... 162425262728 ... Last