1. I'm sure that fixing MOP is hard and complicated but i think that we would like to know something about timing, process and, eventually, problems that staff meets on the way.

The last update for frostwolf, in devlog, is about 1 month ago. In this month there have been many updates on lordaeron and stop. Is true that staff are focus on lordaeron and isn't anything wrong but, please, tell us something!

something like: "we have some problems on beta testing" or " we have to fix this parti: xxxxxx " or " we have problem to fixing chubby bunny game"
    cant be that hard , because there are other servers , and getting fixes. I think personally they just have their priorities wrong and are understaff for so many expansions and realms.

2. Yep simple get more Devs if you have not enough to update your Servers. You know there are also ppl who script for FREE, and do a perfect Job with this.
    Say you need Devs but you cant pay them cause your half Community is mad and dont donate anymore.
    I know other servers dont pay their Devs and they had 2 Updates each Week, and everything is working 99%. ( They script things cause they have fun making their community happy.- )
    A grp of free working Devs would open all BGs here on Frostwolf in less then a week.

3. this is the reason i stopped playing cata even though it was my favorite expansion
    now mop is being neglected as well..
    its only a matter of time before they close down both realms we might as well start playing lordaeron or on some other server now
    the only thing i regret at this point are the thousands of dollars i have donated to be able to play a good cata\mop server...

4. Bump again! Not a single good update since 7 months. I think the "soon" time is over.
    ps: if you pretend to be the best private server ,then act like n1.

5. Enough with the promises

NOW WE RIOT!!!!

6. Oh boy. The "Devlog-for-all-expansions-that-was-going-to-be-updated-yesterday" hasn't been updated yet. I guess that with "all expansions", you only meant Lordaeron since that's the only thing getting any kind of attention. A 19-pages thread of people complaining about your developing priorities, and still no useful answer. Just a bunch of "soon", "later" and specially: "being written".

7. Can they just admit they don't give a **** about the other realms? So we atleast know what we got....

8. In MY opinion, even if they start taking care of MOP, dont expect nothing special.
    Warmane is dedicated to WoTLK now, the web site is dedicated to WoTLK, everything is WoTLK.
    If anything is going to change for the better, it is WoTLK and there is nothing bad about it.
    I do not know the exact reason why there aren't any dev's assigned to keep Cata and MOP progrees going.. if there are some, they are not enough, the community reactions are speaking for this.

I am not unhappy with Warmane at all. People are doing their work, but there is one thing they must work on for a better future - The cimunication with the players. The community is suffering from the lack of it now. 90% of the players are just jelous about Lordaeron. Im happy for it and I dont even play there.
    I was Frostwolf cata player, now MOP. To all the staff members out there: Please talk to us, we wont bite. We are friendly people who enjoy playing on your server, and we want to help you in your work. We benefit from a job well done, and we want the job well done. Help your self by talking to us.

Regards! :)

9. Devlog update for all expansions will be posted tomorrow.
    For all expansion or only for the ****ing Lordaeron? 1500 fixes for 1 mounth, lol you working a lot of for Lordaeron, but for Frostwolf or other server how fixes you make?

10. Well this is getting ridiculous now,the lich king expansion is released now and still no info about the update.

11. as our death knight friends say: "tomorrow is another day"

12. You can expect it to be done in a few hours, once it's properly written and thought through.
    Once again, another bull**** time that warmane give 10 hrs, still no devlog.

13. Heheheh no Devlog for you guys but you can read through all those amazing fixes in the freshly released Lordaeron changelog!

14. just waiting for my money and moving on retail :)

15. I have Lordaeron in my ***, I played on Wotlk expansion almost 3 years and I never go back there, it's boring and I need something new... So MoP :)

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last