1. A new client download will be available on our download page soon to prepare for the release.
    does that mean we have start all over again?
    no, just your client will be updated form 5.4.2 to 5.4.8.

2. Please only dont tell soon, give data.

3. still waiting for devlog lol day slowly end

4. still waiting for devlog lol day slowly end
    Hahahah so i am not the only one...

5. still waiting for devlog lol day slowly end
    You must be new to Warmane then. If they say tomorrow it will be in 2-3 Days.
    At the End its just a Devlog so...relax :)
    I hope they bring min "The Battle for Gilneas" this Month. cause "Gilneas is already finished and currently being tested," so after 1 Month of testing maby soon ;)

6. You must be new to Warmane then. If they say tomorrow it will be in 2-3 Days.
    At the End its just a Devlog so...relax :)
    I hope they bring min "The Battle for Gilneas" this Month. cause "Gilneas is already finished and currently being tested," so after 1 Month of testing maby soon ;)
    Didn't they say "Isle of Conquest is currently being tested" like 1 year ago? Gilneas is fun, but it's a mere copy of Arathi Basin. I'd love if they released IoC, SotA or heck, even AV.

> They could also release WG and TB...
    > But that ain't gonna happen'... ever.
    Edited: December 14, 2015

7. 5 Minutes in to Warmane and Chill and they give you this look

Edited: December 14, 2015

8. Well it's more then safe to say that we will not get devlog, so everything is the same, no info nothing. So I would like to see ppl who were saying in this thred that they changed, they will inform us, yea right, what a joke.

9. Devlog update for all expansions will be posted tomorrow.
    Idk why are people saying he said in 2 or 3 days when yesterday he said tomorrow no pun intended.
    So yeah there's few hours left, translated on Soonmanes language by the end of next week...

10. I bet the devlog is gonna be released at 23:59 xd

11. Come'on Warmane. Give alchemy some of your love.

12. i dont have more reason to play here because my main guild ends 2 todays ago and moving on retail because they are tired of this SOON but i spent too much time on molten now warmane and i dont want to end here a lot of my friends already move out from frostwolf to wotlk realms or retail and now i dont have here some1 who i know...

13. Bump for this thread!
    Edited: December 15, 2015

First ... 6141516171826 ... Last