1. Lordaeron got 350 fixes.
    Frostwolf will probably get 11 irrelevant fixes... soon.

2. Once again, another bull**** time that warmane give 10 hrs, still no devlog.
    Still nothing... I'm really thinking abouy spending a few euros and going to retail even if I'm not hardcore player. This is ridiculous.

3. i still can't believe they shamelessly changed the date of the devlog, from dec 1st to yesterday

ayyyy lmao

4. No, when we said all expansions, we meant all expansions. Rest of the devlog is still being written, we just pushed out what we had at the time and are working on the rest, but as you might know even Warmane staff needs sleep. On top of that change-logs are being written which can be also very time-consuming but important as well.

You can expect it to be done in a few hours, once it's properly written and thought through.
    Feels like the coming devlog is a novel with 700 pages...HYPED expecting a lot of fixes incoming SOON in that devlog!

shoutout to the guy/girl whos writting it! hard work

5. Still nothing... I'm really thinking abouy spending a few euros and going to retail even if I'm not hardcore player. This is ridiculous.
    Trust me, its worth it. Playing the old content that acctually works is more fun than afking in shrine.

6. It would be best to just close this thread (I'm running out of popcorn). I find it funny how everyone comes to this thread to post "omfg gtfo warmane i quit fek of". The following picture explains how most of us feels ^^

With this being said, we who truly love this server will sit tight and be patient instead of bashing on the mods/devs here. Also I find it funny how people thinks they have the very best solutions - hire this, do that, do this, everything will be better - If you know so much why don't you guys open up your own private server :D? With this being said -refills popcorn, let the forum wars begin ^^, close this cancer thread before it spreads even more aids.

7. i still can't believe they shamelessly changed the date of the devlog, from dec 1st to yesterday

ayyyy lmao
    no words for that..geez..

8. Feels like the coming devlog is a novel with 700 pages...HYPED expecting a lot of fixes incoming SOON in that devlog!
    Ohh i was told George RR Martin is writing the Devlogs for Frostwolf so may we have to wait a bit longer, he is a very slow writer - we all know :)

In the End its just a Devlog, and im personal dont care whats in there^^ cause it just dont matter and says nothing.

9. they now will make any udate because they havnt any updates maybe.

10. In this situation ,I won't donate for xmas aswel @Zyzzfuark.

11. No, when we said all expansions, we meant all expansions. Rest of the devlog is still being written, we just pushed out what we had at the time and are working on the rest, but as you might know even Warmane staff needs sleep. On top of that change-logs are being written which can be also very time-consuming but important as well.

You can expect it to be done in a few hours, once it's properly written and thought through.
    Coming up to 2 days since the promised Devlogs. Only Lord been released. 15 hours since you said the Cata and MoP devlogs will be released in a few hours. What the hell is going on Warmane. We seriously demand answers and explanations. And no more promises, I don't care if devlogs will be up in an hour, a day or a year. Because it will be a see it to believe it moment...

12. Coming up to 2 days since the promised Devlogs. Only Lord been released. 15 hours since you said the Cata and MoP devlogs will be released in a few hours. What the hell is going on Warmane. We seriously demand answers and explanations. And no more promises, I don't care if devlogs will be up in an hour, a day or a year. Because it will be a see it to believe it moment...
    In 20 min is a Q&A ingame on Frostwolf, Proterean said they will anwser ALL and ANY questions. See you there ;)

13. In 20 min is a Q&A ingame on Frostwolf, Proterean said they will anwser ALL and ANY questions. See you there ;)
    I don't see why we need a Q&A...Q.1 Where are the Devlogs and Changelogs at? Q.2 When are you going to stop ****ing with Lord and actually work on other realms that have all the veteran players on over a new realm with mainly new players. And have been waiting months to years for somserious fixes/additions. End of Q&A.
    Edited: December 15, 2015

14. In 20 min is a Q&A ingame on Frostwolf, Proterean said they will anwser ALL and ANY questions. See you there ;)
    What's the point of a Q&A? As Pallzdani said:

1) Where are the Devlogs and Changelogs?
    - We are writing them.

2) When are you going to apply some serious fixes to Frostwolf?
    - We are working on them.

3) When are you going to release new content?
    - Soon

We don't need a Q&A if they're not willing to give any explanation.

15. Now we know why they don't give ETA's cuz they completely blow and aren't remotely close to what they said, best part is they are focusing on the server that will probably make them the least amount of money overall and NO ONE is going to donate for frostwolf or any other realm any timessoon because they get no attention, but warmane staff clearly know what their doing guys, we will have a devlog tomorrow translation: a time when we feel like it.

First ... 9171819202129 ... Last