1. 5.4.8 news

"As anticipated earlier, we will most likely finish our final preparations for the 5.4.8 update next week." 1 novemder
    "The past two weeks have been packed with an enormous amount of testing, fixing and retesting in preparation for the 5.4.8 update." 14 november.
    Today, November 25 , and there is no news about patch 5.4.8.Can we learn something , or share the news

2. They are probably spicing up everything... that is they're BSing.

3. "As anticipated earlier, we will most likely finish our final preparations for the 5.4.8 update next week." 1 novemder
    "The past two weeks have been packed with an enormous amount of testing, fixing and retesting in preparation for the 5.4.8 update." 14 november.
    Today, November 25 , and there is no news about patch 5.4.8.Can we learn something , or share the news
    You should know by now, that they can never keep to their promises on MOP.

4. I'm pretty sure they are busy scripting WOTLK content for Lordaeron... Don't expect anything till they finish it ...

5. I'm pretty sure they are busy scripting WOTLK content for Lordaeron... Don't expect anything till they finish it ...
    Guess this explains where my 800MS was coming from, them not giving a damn about Frostwolf -.- /sigh

6. "As anticipated earlier, we will most likely finish our final preparations for the 5.4.8 update next week." 1 novemder
    Pvp season ends in 20th Dec, so there is no chance of client update happening before that. Send a letter to the flying fat communist geezer and hope that the reindeers bring more pandas.
    Edited: November 25, 2015

7. Well I am not even angry that there is no update that is expected. What I am upset about is the fact that none of them had a damn shred of decency to notify us about what is going on. Take 2 minutes to type a forum thread, news or at least a damn Facebook status about why there is no update. But they didn't even bother to do that.

8. Well I am not even angry that there is no update that is expected. What I am upset about is the fact that none of them had a damn shred of decency to notify us about what is going on. Take 2 minutes to type a forum thread, news or at least a damn Facebook status about why there is no update. But they didn't even bother to do that.
    even tho i've been here since 2010 (molten/pre warmane) and i dont usually qq, im getting kinda tired as many other ppl, its not about when are they gonna update, its the lack of information...come on, at least some info about whats going, i remember after the moltdown the staff in general (dont remember exactly who) said they were trying to stay in touch with the community and stuff...well...

PD: like i mentioned, i'm not qqing, i'm just concerned as an old player

9. and still no update / news
    and I wanted to donate when I came here :D
    "ofc" lol

10. i guess after Lordaeron is fully scripted they will move to MOP

11. Well. I don't expect 5.4.8 before 2016, so... meh, i guess just wait till then. But yeah, I kinda miss some information...

12. They just dont care, dont you see it? Server is dead already. There is no chance that they cant finish it while they launch **** on Lord.When people on Cata and mop stop donate cause they dont play anymore they might look at the other servers. Keep rising cap on server with zero income while other servers die.

13. LORDAERON UPDATE
    November 25, 2015
    Lordaeron has been updated with latest fixes including the opening of Magister's Terrace. The Lordaeron PTR has been opened with Sunwell prepared for public testing. The PTR will be upgraded to WotLK content soon for pre-release raid tests of Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum and the Eye of Eternity as well as Wintergrasp. lel

14. If i spread such propaganda i get banned instantly (after i claimed that scammers in Frostwolf never get banned), and yet they dont write the truth either - wheres the justice here?

1 week passed long time ago

15. "As anticipated earlier, we will most likely finish our final preparations for the 5.4.8 update next week." 1 novemder
    UP!
    Any news about 5.4.8?

12311 ... Last