1. Missing an ETA of giving ETA's ....clearly that gave 13 pages more meaning. I wonder why stream though? why not make a "sticky" with the answers of collected questions. Its easy to access anytime and dependable form of information not only for players, but for all staff members as well.
    A stream gives the process of Q&A a humane touch, rather than a thread. Makes it feel like they care enough about the realm and us to take time out of their lives to sit infront of a cam and and answer our questions and doubts. But, as a plus, afterwards, a forum moderator will usually summarize the Q&A and make a thread out of it, with a link to the actual stream for anybody who missed it.

2. A stream gives the process of Q&A a humane touch, rather than a thread. Makes it feel like they care enough about the realm and us to take time out of their lives to sit infront of a cam and and answer our questions and doubts. But, as a plus, afterwards, a forum moderator will usually summarize the Q&A and make a thread out of it, with a link to the actual stream for anybody who missed it.
    "usually" was 2-3 times only and half the answers were missed....sometimes even the mods didn't know everything that was said during the stream, which is confusing for the players. Appearance should be matched with professionalism, otherwise that "makes it feel" doesnt quite cut it.

3. "usually" was 2-3 times only and half the answers were missed....sometimes even the mods didn't know everything that was said during the stream, which is confusing for the players. Appearance should be matched with professionalism, otherwise that "makes it feel" doesnt quite cut it.
    If we're going to play the quoting game, my turn.

"2-3 times" - No evidence.
    "Half the answers" - No evidence.
    "Sometimes the mods didn't know everything" - This I agree though not conclusive since they could know and yet not post due to legit and/or non-legit reasons. Or simply because they were told not to post until developers themselves were sure of it. Or the other multitudes of reasons. Posting a thread/sticky, atleast for me, feels a lot more permanent and official than answering in a stream. They could easily avoid or play around a question if they cannot answer it in a steam, but in thread not answering leads to much more complaints.

And finally " "makes it feel like" " - You seemed to have missed my sarcasm here.

But let's stop pointing guns at each other, shall we? Fault is with neither of us. :)
    I, personally do not care for ETAs and Q&A. I have trusted in them and got disappointed far too many times to worry about them. Like someone else posted earlier, "more action, less words" is what I root for. But that's my personal opinion and only affects the span of time I spend here.
    Edited: December 8, 2015 Reason: Putting smiley. Cus why not? o.O

4. If we're going to play the quoting game, my turn.
    "2-3 times" - No evidence.
    "Half the answers" - No evidence.
    No guns pointing,m8. Just sayin. Thats why we need all written, coz stream is no evidence as well.

5. No guns pointing,m8. Just sayin. Thats why we need all written, coz stream is no evidence as well.
    I suppose we were both confused. I believed you were wondering why stream and not thread rather than insisting thread, not stream. My bad. xD

And yea, I support a thread for Q&A over say a week, than a stream. Hearing answers right from the devs' mouth in stream or from moderators in forum is same to me. Doesn't make either party any less culpable should ETAs be broken, nor does provide any extra assurance/authority as far I am concerned. More people could be involved in a thread-based Q&A, less spam and mods/devs have an easier time answering our questions.
    Edited: December 8, 2015 Reason: Spelling.

6. So when the update is coming?

7. 8 mounth ago- WOD soon, 2 waek ago 5.4.8 soon, to be continue....

8. "As anticipated earlier, we will most likely finish our final preparations for the 5.4.8 update next week." 1 novemder
    "The past two weeks have been packed with an enormous amount of testing, fixing and retesting in preparation for the 5.4.8 update." 14 november.
    Today, November 25 , and there is no news about patch 5.4.8.Can we learn something , or share the news
    Everytime i see the staff give bull**** promises, they should rename the server to Soonmane or Moneymane.

9. only guys what i know right now is patch 5.4.8 come SHORTLY after Wotlk release on Lordaeron

10. only guys what i know right now is patch 5.4.8 come SHORTLY after Wotlk release on Lordaeron
    Just no. You dont know this.
    First it was -> "before the end of October" then it was -> "in the first week of November" then it was -> ""The past two weeks have been packed with an enormous amount of testing, fixing and retesting in preparation for the 5.4.8 update." 14 november."
    Now its 12 December -> "after Wotlk release on Lordaeron".

So in the End no one know, not even the Devs of Warmane. So pls stop give the ppl hope or they will just rage more.

11. Cant edit my own post somehow but i leave you this:

October 2, 2015
    "Regardless, the fact of the matter is that the client update is nothing but a huge enabler for us. Moving content between Lordareon and MoP is not effortless by any means, but I expect some degree of low level content to be released prior to the end of the month."
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2542702

So if Warmane say something no one know if this will happen, maby not even in the next Year. So stop hope, and then you all find some peace.
    I still have much Fun here, and much more Fun since i just dont expect any Updates for Frostwolf in the next half Year.

12. BUMP for this thread !!! Realease new content already .. <

13. So WOTLK as been released in Lordaeron realm, now can you guys give some attention in Frostwolf? Like releasing 5.4.8 mby...

14. near future lol its almost a year now :(

First ... 4121314151624 ... Last