1. Already made a thread bout this like 2 weeks ago or so and staff doenst realy care.

I have 2 solution in mind for this "issue".
    1. Get chat addon and filter what you want to see.
    2. Make any channels you want and ask others to join.

2. Already made a thread bout this like 2 weeks ago or so and staff doenst realy care.
    Or you can just simply do as they say and stop complaining about it? I mean jeez it takes 5 min to fix it.

3. And it would take stuff maybe 10 min to implement some broadcast messages which advertise these channels.

4. And it would take stuff maybe 10 min to implement some broadcast messages which advertise these channels.
    Hehe maybe it would but to seperate the global chat (that we have had for ages) to another chat prob will be difficult :P Most people just stick to global i think :P

5. Maybe but they could give it a try.

6. Hehe maybe it would but to seperate the global chat (that we have had for ages) to another chat prob will be difficult :P Most people just stick to global i think :P
    Server-wide filter to block LFM/LFG/WTS/WTB and send a "Use /join lfm(or whatever) to search for players, please keep global for socializing only" message to the player should get rid of most of it...

I know of one server who replaced anyone's message containing "rollback" with "I'm an ***** and I don't understand the server saves every 10 seconds so when it crashes it goes to the latest save"... Good times.

7. I would vote +1 for stop spamming :) or for spam ban for 5 mins. easy.

8. Please stop this channel for 1-2 days, during this time, people will learn to use LFG and Trade channel.

9. Please stop this channel for 1-2 days, during this time, people will learn to use LFG and Trade channel.
    I don't think the official LFG and Trade channel can be used for this purpose, sadly Blizzard made these channels localized. Only new costum channels that go realm-wide will be able to resolve this problem.

A more profound solution in my previous post:
    Originally Posted by Karkazz
    The so called 'global' channel is a community created channel, which bears, ofcourse a long tradition, beeing formed on Blizzard.
    It has never been, though, an official channel.
    Nothing stops the community from calling new channels into life, options could be:
    /join group (people looking for a group, be it dungeons or raids)
    /join trading (any kind of trade propositions)
    /join recruitment (any kind of guild offers/requests)
    In addition to that, I think a coöperation with Warmane staff in this purpose would be a great idea, they could advertise these channels (not necessarily moderate) with the broadcast messages they use on the realm.
    Like this, the spam would be canalized and optional. Remembering how spammy the global chat was on the old Lordaeron (with RDF enabled), I think this is just the start, as most spam was produced by endgame raids and pos/fos farming.
    The global channel could be used for community questions or general conversation.
    Ofcourse this solution will only work with a level of coöperation from Warmane, eg. the broadcast messages.
    It will be a slow process, but surely worth a try in my opinion.
    Policing this feature as Radvo suggests is just a naïve, superficial solution in my opinion, as people will surpass that by adjusting LFM to LKFM for example.
    Edited: November 26, 2015

10. I think a good solution to the problem would be a combination of not allowing spam and a LFG-tool. Perhaps only one message every 10-15 sec in global[...]

I totally agree with this

11. 2 easy steps to get rid of the annoying global spam.
    step 1. join a guild to raid/dungeon with
    step 2. /leave global

12. 2 easy steps to get rid of the annoying global spam.
    step 1. join a guild to raid/dungeon with
    step 2. /leave global
    You can't spam a solution everybody knows in an anti-spam topic! This forms a spamadox! uh, spam paradox!

First 12