1. yeah, the mighty horde ?

what can i say ? its obvious and as always happens...

http://i.imgur.com/rlK4WVC.jpg

2. People get more honor for winning bg's instead of losing them?
    Madness.

3. People get more honor for winning bg's instead of losing them?
    Madness.
    kiddo is discovering world, hard to blame him
    Edited: November 25, 2015

4. ...and that's why I'm waiting for wotlk release on Lordaeron.

5. what can i say ? its obvious and as always happens...

http://i.imgur.com/rlK4WVC.jpg
    Ofc you are losing with those keybinds you have...

6. Uh huh, if he had mega uber pro keybinds he would win 3 v 6 ... lol.
    At this rate alliance won't be able to play RBG because no horde will que for it ( because it's waste of time ).
    This is more sad than good, RBG win will give 25 arena points that won't be obtainable :(

7. Horde just needs to keep playing rather then leave all the time, even games where i feel its going bad for alliance they still leave? no clue if its bots or wtf seems very strange none the less

8. GMs are alliance and kick the hordes so they can farm wins. I know because a gm told me.

/sarcasm
    Edited: November 25, 2015 Reason: obvious

9. wow keybindings huh ? its my style so whats your problem ?

10. I know that image is photo shopped because there's only 1 alliance paladin, check&mate.

I have more fun, and get more honor, farming Alliance in their major cities than I do BGs. Waste of time.

11. I know that image is photo shopped because there's only 1 alliance paladin, check&mate.

I have more fun, and get more honor, farming Alliance in their major cities than I do BGs. Waste of time.
    I don't think you farm any Alliance my friend. Fact is only you people do is kill boss,helf people die on runing to other boss,and on the end of raid you all HS. today we could not find people to defend our kings,but 4 of us got over 30kills,just be kiling those who are to slow. xD

12. I don't think you farm any Alliance my friend. Fact is only you people do is kill boss,helf people die on runing to other boss,and on the end of raid you all HS. today we could not find people to defend our kings,but 4 of us got over 30kills,just be kiling those who are to slow. xD
    We say the same thing on Horde about Alliance, tbh. Our tactic is to always be moving from city to city so that we aren't overrun by Alliance too quickly. There are almost always Horde in Alliance city just join Worlddefense and you'll see. We usually kill a bundle of guards to get the attention of Alliance.

13. You see, i am reson why you got wiped in pass few days everytime ;)
    Please dont tell me what happend when i know.
    Yesterday we defended IF around 22 pm,and after 2h,horde comes again,i was sleeping but my friend told me. xD
    and me and my guild never run away,if you didint know we were in your AH few days ago,but we walk out after we wipe few of defens raids from horde ;)

12 Last