1. Black Temple and Sunwell Plateau

Hello everyone.
    Today as we can wee has been opened MgT.
    - But nobody knows anything about BT or SwP. I Would like to ask you, GM, if you can tell us some info about opening these two end raids.
    Or if we can creat chars on PTR and try them?
    Or just anything new about these contents.

Thanks for your response.

Have a nice rest of evening/day.

2. Sunwell is open for testing on the PTR
    As for Black Temple, it will be up as soon as the issues with some of the bosses have been resolved

3. Sunwell is open for testing on the PTR
    As for Black Temple, it will be up as soon as the issues with some of the bosses have been resolved
    It's been closed for two weeks now. Working hard or hardly working (on TBC content?)

4. While we're here, what about Kael'thas in Tempest Keep?

5. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....issing-vendors Can you guys look into this one as well :) Glad SWP is open on the PTR! Wondering about Kael as Neryx said :)

6. Honestly don't know why everyone wants them to spend time on these raids... For what purpose do you want them to fix old raids for no one to do them in the next couple weeks when they could be working on perfecting wotlk?

Serious question

7. Honestly don't know why everyone wants them to spend time on these raids... For what purpose do you want them to fix old raids for no one to do them in the next couple weeks when they could be working on perfecting wotlk?

Serious question
    They couldnt perfect bc, so LK.. tho poeple wants lk now.
    No one ? there will be plenty people doing it at 80 and we want to do it now at 70 also. If u have nothing to do ,dont complain and just wait for LK release or do smth else waiting.

8. The vast majority of players will not be doing bc raids. They aren't soloable at 80 so you need a group and they don't get anything out of it. People came on this wotlk server for a reason.... Wotlk

9. Going off-topic wont speed up the process of fixing the other things mentioned
    As for the "Working hard or hardly working": If something is not in a representable state it will be closed until it is. Illidan Stormrage and Kil'Jaeden are the end bosses of the expansion, I dont think any of you would enjoy a fight where the boss isn't using some major mechanic (eg Blue Dragonflight aid or Demon Phase). Those aren't the reason those raids are closed tho as those bosses work nicely, its the issues which may be exploited

10. Actually SWP is close, where is the NPC where we can get IJ item (the one who was located in SWP) ??

11. Actually SWP is close, where is the NPC where we can get IJ item (the one who was located in SWP) ??
    Hmm, are you sure you tried it on the Lordaeron PTR realm, i just watched an attempt of Kalecgos and Sathrovarr

12. Hmm, are you sure you tried it on the Lordaeron PTR realm, i just watched an attempt of Kalecgos and Sathrovarr
    I'm not speaking about the PTR.

13. I'm not speaking about the PTR.
    Well what he is talking about is the PTR and not the live server... Lord will get SWP eventually on the live realm :)

14. Soooo, any ETA on BT? We already saw how SWP is working atm in PTR and with the HP on Brutallus and gear requirements (And Felmyst not scripted) of the fights I'm giving up on the idea of doing it altogether. We were told BT was gonna be open last week, and then we were told MGT BT and SWP were going to be opened this week... We got MGT (Useless dungeon) and still waiting on the rest. WotLK is around the corner, can we plase get this raids before we move on? (Or at least give us an exact date of release ... or not)

12 Last