1. Black Friday!

It would be cool if there were some Black Friday deals for Warmane... What do you guys think?

2. People are asking me to do the same thing for my server (Minecraft). I tell them no.

Black Friday sales are basically where large retail chains bulk up on tons of merchandise they know is going to sell a lot in preparation for Christmas and all other materialistic gift splurging holidays of the season. They are able to sell said merchandise so cheap because they have so much of it and they know it will pretty much all be sold.

The difference with digital goods is there is no limit to how many can be produced. The supply stays the same as well as the demand (no one is going to spend a fortune on Warmane coins for their family and loved ones for the holidays.)

3. How the shops work before black friday sales - they raise up prices by (for example) 30% and on sale day - they say it's 30% discount! and ppl buy it

4. People are asking me to do the same thing for my server (Minecraft). I tell them no.

Black Friday sales are basically where large retail chains bulk up on tons of merchandise they know is going to sell a lot in preparation for Christmas and all other materialistic gift splurging holidays of the season. They are able to sell said merchandise so cheap because they have so much of it and they know it will pretty much all be sold.

The difference with digital goods is there is no limit to how many can be produced. The supply stays the same as well as the demand (no one is going to spend a fortune on Warmane coins for their family and loved ones for the holidays.)
    Well I don't think that's accurate as for an example Steam,PlayStation Network, Daybreak have a Black Friday sale and provide digital content...

5. How the shops work before black friday sales - they raise up prices by (for example) 30% and on sale day - they say it's 30% discount! and ppl buy it
    LOL ... msg too short

6. Well I don't think that's accurate as for an example Steam,PlayStation Network, Daybreak have a Black Friday sale and provide digital content...
    Steam, PlayStation Network, Daybreak, Warmane. One of these things is not like the other. Do I really need to explain why digital copies of entire games are different from credit for buying purple swords and rare mounts?