1. Battlemaster title

To get Battlemaster title you gotta be Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600. At 1.6k your rank is about 4100, which means only 12 people will get this title, because the server isn't as active as it used to be. It's harder than the Supreme title for half the classes, which kinda defeats the whole purpose of having a higher tier title than Warbringer. I think it should be changed to Top 3% atleast.

inb4 get gud comments inc.

2. Getting Supreme without reaching Battlemaster is amusing.

3. I have supreme as rogue, but no battlemaster XD

4. I know that GMs dont give a **** about other realms than Lord, but if they ever read this pls add few more pages of top players in soloq, not only one page with top 100

5. I think is better get battlemaster 1% of each class.

6. I think is better get battlemaster 1% of each class.
    But then you'd only need like 2.1k as a rogue for it.

7. But then you'd only need like 2.1k as a rogue for it.
    2.2-2.3 as supreme, its so hard soloq for rogue

8. Since when you have to be top 1% of top 30 % for battlemaster titel. Afaik it was only top 1 % of all Players above 1600. So with 4100 Players above 1600 the top 41 people would get battlemaster. And this is easy to get with 2400 rating, which is easy to get.

9. Since when you have to be top 1% of top 30 % for battlemaster titel. Afaik it was only top 1 % of all Players above 1600. So with 4100 Players above 1600 the top 41 people would get battlemaster. And this is easy to get with 2400 rating, which is easy to get.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....Season-rewards

Top 1% of 30% of total players that have Solo Queue rating higher than 1600
    Battlemaster title