1. Warmane Ragnaros <Legit> 60 twinks

Hello everyone.Well i want to bring the twink community back in Ragnaros.We are making daily recruits and if we bring some players ,we will make daily battlegrounds versus horde's twink guild <Old School>.We are old twinking guild named <Legit> we have experience with classic raids we are friendly and helpful.We are looking for new twinks and we are trying to bring the old twinks back to the game.We are hosting funny guild events like: Hide and Seek,PvP Last Man Standing 1vs1 on weird places and others.If you want to join us contact us. (Contacts: Aliwayy,Alliwaybae,Leerooyy,Momentos,Humanated,Sou thafrican,Izarin or Restorr)
    Thanks for your time.
    I hope i will see you in game soon.
    Edited: November 27, 2015

2. Troll? Aliway is a 60 Twink Veteran I highly doubt that.

Good Luck with Legit hope we can reignite 60 twinking. Old School will need a little help as well.

3. Thank you ,Girm i hope we will se you soon. :)

4. I hope I can be online soon, got school Potatos can hit you guys up for 60s on horde. GL Aliway.

5. Scrimpz here im back and leveling scrimpz again, lets get twinking back up.

6. I might be online during my winter holiday breaks from school. But right now I got exams to do :/
    WLCome back Scrimpz let's get 60 twinking back up to where it was

7. Hey I wanna join the guild. I'm making a alliance twink lvl 60 prot warr. I couldn't contact anyone that was mentioned in the post. can u PM me here on the forums? ty

8. PMing them on forums may be your best solutions. You could also wait for the merge of DW (where all the allies 60s are now) and rag (horde 60s mostly) which should help a lot with the 60 community.

9. Still not much going on in Legit. Ive seen too many other alliance guilds doing more than what your guild does. Activity>recruitment. Might I suggest you actually do something instead of saying you will stuff or pretend to recruit and pvp. There are many twinks on the alliance that deserve a better lead/guild than that garbage. In high regards to the rest of the 60s on the server/realm pm Slutface on Ragnaros or in game message if you need real help or have questions about alliance 60 twinking on Ragnaros. I am currently in the guild Prestige. Help me make the 60 alliance active again and make it great by simply being active. Thank you for your time. Cheers.

10. The problem of legit is that people have grown up and have school. Legit was formed in the summer and boomed in population, but after school began people became inactive and left to join other guilds, I'm just waiting for the Deathwing and Ragnaros merge.

11. Well,the problem is that I cannot do anything alone.
    It's kinda bored to play alone versus 15 hordes.
    And please ,if you want to recruit players in Prestige do not do it on Legit's thread.
    On the other hand yeah ,we are kinda inactive ,but that will change after the merge ,then we could united or something like that ,but Ogrebane do not want to leave Prestige to make other guild ,so probably we will be 2 guilds ingame soon.
    -Aliway