1. Icicle's Damage !? Bug/Glitch ?

Went into arena as a MW with my friend (sub rogue) - 522 both
    It took me like 2 seconds at begining, just to place transcendance spirit and i've seen him dead
    I am very well aware of frost mage's potential and burst, but check his combat log (include his feint's damage reduction)
    Everything looks great, except icicle's damage, which is ...well op somehow

http://imgur.com/Gc3m5W3

He couldn't build up enough damage with frostbolts/FFBolt to release this amount of damage with icicles
    We tried to remake what happened, i am having 522 frost mage aswell, maximum what i managed to hit is 40k icicle with everything perfecly set-up, procs and WITHOUT his feint reduction

Any idea's what happened here, cuz i've inspected this mage and none of his arenas lasted longer than minute or two

2. yes this is warmane. the winner here is the one who can use bugs /exploit better.

3. It was disco priest.
    I dont get it, I'm not completely sure if this is possible, but if it's not is there enough evidence to report him ?
    Saw many videos, googled tons of topics, even with prideful gear those never hit over 40k in pvp scenarios

4. I don't know why people even complain anymore, warmane don't give a flying **** about mop or cata. They only care for their love child loldearon. This is evident with every "update" they promise. Soon™ should be changed to Delayed™

5. The amount of exploits coming into view for mages are insanely high! Is that the reason the most of the top rated PVP'ers are Mages?

6. Was he capping with rogue?
    exactly what he said. this is why frostwolf is dying

7. exactly what he said. this is why frostwolf is dying
    Not to mention that most of the rogues/mages are speed/flyhacking when re/stealthing. Yesterday saw that mage/rogue comp, both fully geared at 2.1k mmr using hacks when entering stealth or reseting. Everytime i managed to bring rogue very low he just simply vanish, flyhack away from sight, heal and repeat.