1. Are you guys going to P2W?

When WoWLK endgame comes..

2. I really hope that wont be possible on this server. Thats the main reason i play here.

3. When WoWLK endgame comes..
    if i am not wrong they already post some information how donate gear will work.you will have for get LK weapon normal mode before you can buy with coins hc version or something like that.if this is how it will work no it will not be P2W

4. if this is how it will work no it will not be P2W

That was my interpretation of the store as well - it's an upgrade system - but I definitely consider gear upgrades P2W. That is, if we're defining winning having better gear. There's also nothing preventing people from buying full BiS once they hit 80 if they upgrade multiple items multiple times.

Are the devs/mods going to shed light on this? Everyone I've talked about it with has said they don't really understand how it's supposed to work. Honestly the realm info page is super vague on this.

5. That was my interpretation of the store as well - it's an upgrade system - but I definitely consider gear upgrades P2W. That is, if we're defining winning having better gear. There's also nothing preventing people from buying full BiS once they hit 80 if they upgrade multiple items multiple times.

Are the devs/mods going to shed light on this? Everyone I've talked about it with has said they don't really understand how it's supposed to work. Honestly the realm info page is super vague on this.
    they may add only HC version of the weapons so you cant buy normal one then upgrade it to hc istantly that will be cool.same for other gear aswell.but probably at some point it will go p2w same as other realms.on my opinion 5-6 months after ICC content is release population will be same as other realms and they will be kinda force to add new stuff to the shop.

6. Tbh it doesn't really matter to me in PVE, im not going to spend donation points myself for anything other then Mounts and other cosmetic stuff .
    Getting Gear myself and perfecting my Character is most of the fun about WoW and MMOs in general for me so what would i even do if i bought all the best gear?
    Stand around all day in Dalaran showing it off ? No thx....

7. Learning to play PVE and being good in it can grant u in the end all the gear u want, and like Fubuki said "stand around all day in Dalaran showing it off?" For what purpose, just so that somebody can stand next to u with the same gear but earned, u will be the one who is low.

8. I really hope that wont be possible on this server. Thats the main reason i play here.
    you can pay for gear already, lol

9. you can pay for gear already, lol
    tho you cant pay for T5 and higher

10. Pay to win = Getting gear unobtainable in-game via real money.

All gear is obtainable in game. There is no such thing as pay-to-win.
    You can only p2w on those servers with custom items special made for donors (won't name any).

You can merely pay to advance further in game without actually doing content. Which is stupid imo... Why would I pay to skip gameplay?

11. You can buy on tier BELOW the highest avialible tier in the game.

12. Pay to win = Getting gear unobtainable in-game via real money.

All gear is obtainable in game. There is no such thing as pay-to-win.
    You can only p2w on those servers with custom items special made for donors (won't name any).

You can merely pay to advance further in game without actually doing content. Which is stupid imo... Why would I pay to skip gameplay?
    This.. so much this. P2W means you will have a 3k DPS dagger... no that you will pay for something you could with a raid.. .Why would you do that? the whole reason the game is there is for you to raid and group up.

13. I Hope i will be able to get 277/284 ilvls via donate. thats gonn be the only reason, if im gonna donate ever again. to play on lordaeron. and i think sooner or later it will happen, if the server lacks funds.
    Edited: November 27, 2015

14. I Hope i will be able to get 277/284 ilvls via donate. thats gonn be the only reason, if im gonna donate ever again. to play on lordaeron. and i think sooner or later it will happen, if the server lacks funds.
    That happens when most of the server has done 277/284 content.... It's gonna be items BELOW the current tier till a certain point (can be a year, one and a half year depends how long it takes)

15. I Hope i will be able to get 277/284 ilvls via donate. thats gonn be the only reason, if im gonna donate ever again. to play on lordaeron. and i think sooner or later it will happen, if the server lacks funds.
    play on the other 2 server, i wish people like you will never join lordaeron.

12 Last