1. Show me another X1 wotlk realm with properly scripted dungeons/raids and 8k+ people online, and i will play there.
    I can't show you that, but if you want a X1 Wotlk Realm with properly scripted Dungeons and Raids, 9.000 people online, you will have to play Without RDF. Before you even started playing here, it was stated that there will be no Rdf. So why did you even bother starting here when you new from the start that Rdf is disabled. You wanted to play, ok, but why do you think, because you and X% of other people WANT Rdf that they will simply implement it for you? They (Warmane Team) decided them self that they do not want RDF on Lordaeron, why are your wishes more important then theirs?

So, just let it go already....

2. RDF was never a bad thing, LFR on the other hand was terrible.
    Warmane staff seems to think Spamming "LFM dungeonX" is more immersive than waiting in queue
    ^this

In NR we will just use flight patchs while alt-tabbed, or wait for summon in Dala.
    Not to mention that the global will be 100 times more busy, becuase everyone and their mothers will want to do dungeons for emblems and rep ;x
    I've played on a server where RDF was disabled and it was kinda OK, but we had like 600 online per faction, not 4K or w/e, so the world chat was nice and clean. On Lord it's a total mess.

only difference with rdf enabled is we have to send 1 whisper saying invite me before not talking the rest of the dungeon.
    That's me xD

(Warmane Team) decided them self that they do not want RDF on Lordaeron
    Maybe they will have a moment of clarity and change their minds ;p

3. not having the dungeon finder is 1 feature i love about the server. Now you have to talk to peoples... Not just saying hi when joining :)
    this :dddddddddd

4. RDF was a good source of gold and frost emblems during wotlk.

Certainly will be "hardcore"

5. RDF was a good source of gold and frost emblems during wotlk.

Certainly will be "hardcore"
    So you take away the ability to get extra exp, gold & emblems from RDF.

Also having or not having RDF does not impact on social aspects of players, i've done my fair share of runs with the LFM in global where none of us talk & done plenty of runs in RDF where we are talking & adding each other as friends to do more runs, or vice versa.

6. First and last dungeon i boterhered with was a Dead mines run, took my group 1 hour to reach vc, this is exlcuding the 20m wait we were forced to endure just to find another person to kill smithy, of which we did, 1 person left, then we waited another 10-20m to even get a dps, 2 players left, some 60 decieded to help us, forced me to pass lead or he would leave and help the other 2, i was force to agree, killed VC, and kicks me before i could loot VC for my quest item.

I will not bother doing another dungeon again untell WOTLK without the rdf.

7. RDF or no RDF noone will leave cuz of that feature.
    The only thing RDF does is, makes the game way more easier and therefore shortens the life of the server.
    In 8k server with RDF enabled ppl will still qq about how every 2nd group is fail and whatnot, how that one guy entered by equipping just 1 high enough ilvl and came in with 800 gs expecting to be carried, or just plain bad player.
    Play the game and stop qqing, find decent people with which to play, invest time to gain something so it would be much more meaningful and thats it.Thats the whole game.

8. RDF or no RDF noone will leave cuz of that feature.
    The only thing RDF does is, makes the game way more easier and therefore shortens the life of the server.
    In 8k server with RDF enabled ppl will still qq about how every 2nd group is fail and whatnot, how that one guy entered by equipping just 1 high enough ilvl and came in with 800 gs expecting to be carried, or just plain bad player.
    Play the game and stop qqing, find decent people with which to play, invest time to gain something so it would be much more meaningful and thats it.Thats the whole game.
    People are finding that with LFG in global.

9. I don't know why people think it magically makes the community better, over half of the runs I've had since hitting max level have been a negative experience and if you are saying it will make people be silent then thank god I'd rather it. That's coming from a dps as well, seeing how tanks and/or healers are treated in my runs I can't even imagine why they do it which is probably why they rage quit so often which ends the run prematurely.

I'm just leveling my alt for now waiting for wotlk, I hope it's better then but I don't see how it will be. As people have said it won't make me quit the server, I will still play here dungeon finder or not but I feel it would significantly increase my enjoyment to have it and that's why I post.

10. 'Without RDF people are more social'
    What a bad argument... The only diference is that they gonna say
    Inv dps or inv tank lvl 32 etc. and hi! Instead of just hi!
    And ofc. The legendary spaming of LF DPS TANK FOR RFK /w me class level.
    I think Warmane should open RDF without bonus gold and stuff or it should find a group and thats it.
    P.S. i forgot to mention about: Y GONNA SUMM??? Summ faster or i leave! Can you summ? :) Help summ!!!!

11. its so sad that WOW players have become so casual and easymode that they dont even remember or know pre 3.3 best way to level was question and dungeons was good only for quests and some blue gear,but you can just skip them and will not effect your leveling speed at all.hell it may be fasted just doing quests and not doing dungeons at all.
    nowdays people are so use to rdf spam for leveling that w/o it they dont even know wtf to do.
    if you hate so much traveling to dungeons and summing or waiting to find new tank/healer for 10-20 mins just dont do dungeons go quest.and if you on other hand do not enjoy questing and it feels to slow for you WHY IN THE GODS NAME YOU PLAY X1 RATE????
    the fact that lorderon reach 9k players online just show us that people do enjoy this server the way it is.doing waht community wants is not always gonna make server better( just look what happen to blizzard sub count by doing that ), so go on warmane and keep with the good work on lorderon.
    Edited: November 29, 2015

12. 'Without RDF people are more social'
    What a bad argument... The only diference is that they gonna say
    Inv dps or inv tank lvl 32 etc. and hi! Instead of just hi!
    And ofc. The legendary spaming of LF DPS TANK FOR RFK /w me class level.
    I think Warmane should open RDF without bonus gold and stuff or it should find a group and thats it.
    P.S. i forgot to mention about: Y GONNA SUMM??? Summ faster or i leave! Can you summ? :) Help summ!!!!
    Also you forgot when someone just farming 1 item from the boss, no drop= leave. Ok some1 get out with me to summ...

13. The problem with RDF being disabled is that a lot of players have already experienced the helpfulness of RDF on other realms and now they really know what they are missing out on. To quote Randy Marsh, "You can't exactly go back to Playboy."

Not only is disabling RDF a very bad decision, but it's also very cruel.

14. I havent read all the post.

1: This fact and not an oppinion. The RDF depopulate the world as people does not have to travel to the dungeons they can stand in a major city an just poping in an out the dungeon. Then you can have your own oopinion about if this is good or bad or if you don't care. but it is a simple fact that cant be denied. without the RDF people have to go out to the dungens, atleast 2 persons so they can summon. so there will be more people out in the world so to say

2: Is also a fact, you have to interact with people in order to get a group. whatever its ing eneral, global, whispers or trough your guild. you can't just click a button, join the group. pop inside the dungeon and not even typing a single word in chat. The you can have your own oppinion about this to. you might not like to have to interact with people to get a group. but if thats the case, then you should really think twice about if a MMORP is the right type of game for you

3. It also in my oppinion makes people be more social.. it also makes people behave better, if you act like an *** and ninja loot and things like that you will have a harder time to find a group. as people might begin to recognice you. and the other way around if you are nice and a decent player then people might recognice you and you will get groups easier

Thats some of the most obvious cons of not having a RDF in the game

15. I dissagree with you. I belive its a good decition. it makes people actually having to play the game and not just stand in a major city and pop into the dungeons.
    You have to actually be a little social and talk to people. if your a decent player and are don't behave like an *** you will might get reinvited into groups with people you played wit
    and also you might get a hard time gettign grous ps if you do behave like an ***.

And it makes the world more populated and more living when people actually have to travel to the dungeon.

So i say its a great decition to NOT imply it. and if some people then find this to be a huge dealbreaker then, they should maybe rrealise they are playing on the wrong server that Lordearon is not the server for them. its not always the server that is "wrong" it can also be you that is "wrong" for the server so to say.

basicly if you do not like the servers features then its most likley nothing wrong with the server. it's probably you that dont really belong on that kind of server, because your peronal "playstyle" don't match with the server

First ... 3456 Last