1. 3.3.5 Warlock PvP Macro Issue

Hi, I'm having an issue with my macro and I wonder if someone out there might be using what I'm looking for or atleast similar macro.

#showtooltip
    /use [pet:Fienia] Seduction; [pet:Fzuuroon] Devour Magic; [pet:Maknak] Sacrifice,

works fine but I would like to add shift mod focus in the macro, Seduction ONLY.

#showtooltip
    /use [@focus,mod:shift,pet:Fienia] Seduction; Seduction; [pet:Fzuuroon] Devour Magic; [pet:Maknak] Sacrifice,

works also fine yippie, but ofcourse the problem will show up when I start to summon them other pets like, Felhunter and Voidwalker so the image won't change of the spell nor want the actual spell work either for the other pets when I add the mod shift focus cmd.

- Any solution for this macro problem?

Best Regards,
    Ceedio

2. Hi, I'm having an issue with my macro and I wonder if someone out there might be using what I'm looking for or atleast similar macro.

#showtooltip
    /use [pet:Fienia] Seduction; [pet:Fzuuroon] Devour Magic; [pet:Maknak] Sacrifice,

works fine but I would like to add shift mod focus in the macro, Seduction ONLY.

#showtooltip
    /use [@focus,mod:shift,pet:Fienia] Seduction; Seduction; [pet:Fzuuroon] Devour Magic; [pet:Maknak] Sacrifice,

works also fine yippie, but ofcourse the problem will show up when I start to summon them other pets like, Felhunter and Voidwalker so the image won't change of the spell nor want the actual spell work either for the other pets when I add the mod shift focus cmd.

- Any solution for this macro problem?

Best Regards,
    Ceedio
    you just have to make sure you tell it what pet for each skill and modifier you do. so

/use [@focus,mod:shift,pet:Fienia] Seduction; [nomod,pet:Fienia] Seduction; [pet:Fzuuroon] Devour Magic; [pet:Maknak] Sacrifice

type stuff (do note you may have to fix this macro for it to work properly but thats the idea of how to make it work)

Edit: sadly i dont have any sort of warmane warlock atm (outside of maybe the blackrock one which would have terribly out dated macros) so the best option i have to give you a completed example, is to copy and paste the ones from my lock on the live servers.

/cast [nomod, pet:observer, @mouseover,exists,nodead] Clone Magic; [nomod, pet:Shivarra, @mouseover,exists,nodead] Mesmerize
    /cast [mod:shift, mod:ctrl, pet: observer, @arena3] Clone Magic; [mod:shift, pet:Shivarra, mod:ctrl, @arena3] Mesmerize; [mod:ctrl, pet: observer, @arena2] Clone Magic; [mod:ctrl, pet:Shivarra,@arena2] Mesmerize; [mod:shift, pet: observer, @arena1] Clone Magic; [mod:shift, pet:Shivarra,@arena1] Mesmerize; [nomod, pet: observer, @target] Clone Magic; [nomod, pet:Shivarra, @target] Mesmerize

its a bit complicated (even requires an addon to use properly) but its the same concept as yours (i presume your is for cata or mop because seduce would of been better placed in the same bind as your interupt in wrath)

and just for the sake of preventing ppl from asking for the other macro

/cast [nomod, @mouseover,exists,nodead] Command Demon
    /cast [mod:shift, mod:ctrl, @arena3] Command Demon; [mod:ctrl, @arena2] Command Demon; [mod:shift, @arena1] Command Demon; [nomod] Command Demon
    /focus [mod:shift, mod:ctrl, @arena3]; [mod:shift, @arena1]; [mod:ctrl, @arena2]

is the one i use for the primary skills. these macros will work in Mop or higher.
    Edited: November 27, 2015

3. First, you don't have to use pet names.
    Im using macro like this one, and it works perfectly fine.
    #showtooltip
    /cast [help]Fire Shield
    /cast Sacrifice
    /cast [nomodifier, target=focus] Spell Lock
    /cast [nomodifier, target=focus] Seduction
    /cast [modifier:shift, target=player] Devour Magic
    /cast [modifier:ctrl, target=party1] Devour Magic

Basically you want smth like this

#showtooltip
    /cast [modifier:shift, target=focus] Seduction
    /cast [nomodifier] Seduction
    /cast [nomodifier] Devour Magic
    /cast Sacrifice

Let me know if it's working the way you wanted it to.

4. Damn these responses are long as ****, idk why. It looks like you just forgot the condition. It's gonna go through these sequentially, first see if you have shift down and Fienia out, if not, go to next. The way you had it, it'd check the conditions for the first item, then the conditions for the second item were always true, since there weren't any, so it would always try to cast seduction, even if you didn't have a succubus out.

#showtooltip
    /use [@focus,mod:shift,pet:Fienia] Seduction; [pet:Fienia] Seduction; [pet:Fzuuroon] Devour Magic; [pet:Maknak] Sacrifice,
    Edited: December 24, 2015