1. Regardless on release WotLK will be DK's released on 5.12.2015 ???

Hi guys,

Justi one asking wish.

I mean Warmane staff should release DK on seted date (5.12.2015) cuz players which want main play Dk can hit level 70 before Wotlk release(I read from some gm in game wotlk shoud be now released on 10.12-19.12, so this can be great for so much players wich wanna play dk to play 2 weeks tbc as dk, i think nothing will be worse just survive 2 weeks dk in bg as rets and wars(if u are horde).

Please send a massage somebody from Warmane staff, thank you so much :)

Have a good life guys and peace and love sorry for gramma peace.

2. I kinda like that idea, give us DK mains a week or two to level to 70 and then open wrath so everyone can rush for level 80 and start clearing HCs and Naxx equally.

3. seeing lvl 70 DK in TBC raids...
    despite new lvl of insanity of this "blizzlike" server i might actually like to see how much dps they re gonna make.
    so far many players reached 4k dps - very very TBC blizzlike and giving us "TBC experience" so why not add DK to this.

4. No, it's been already stated that DK and Wotlk release will go hand in hand. So yeah, no DKs until Wotlk comes.

5. I kinda like that idea, give us DK mains a week or two to level to 70 and then open wrath so everyone can rush for level 80 and start clearing HCs and Naxx equally.
    Like you cant rush from 55 to 80 faster then most from 70 to 80 :p

But yeah, I think it would be fair to give DKs a week before WotLK, but I also think this wont happen because they aren't even sure when WotLK will be released, so, bad luck DKs.

6. Like you cant rush from 55 to 80 faster then most from 70 to 80 :p

But yeah, I think it would be fair to give DKs a week before WotLK, but I also think this wont happen because they aren't even sure when WotLK will be released, so, bad luck DKs.
    Pretty damn sure that 70-80 is faster then 55-80... It's more levels therefor more exp to gain and grind + competing with every other single DK :P

7. everything is balanced atm , bad ideea to release dks

jk

i dont see any reason why dks are locked :))) dont tell me about dmg =) every class can 2shot ppl at 70

8. Sounds good to me. It would be fun to see them on 70 pvp, even though i probably wont level up one, until wrath goes live.

#LoveForDkMains

9. everything is balanced atm , bad ideea to release dks

jk

i dont see any reason why dks are locked :))) dont tell me about dmg =) every class can 2shot ppl at 70
    Lol because DKS never were in TBC to begin with? They would **** it up even more :P Well wrath scaling/spells never belong to TBC anyway it might be that reason :P

10. Death knights will compete with other death knights they don't need to compete with everyone, plus i don't like the idea of: if something is not good why not make it even worse, so you get a no from me

11. Lol because DKS never were in TBC to begin with? They would **** it up even more :P Well wrath scaling/spells never belong to TBC anyway it might be that reason :P
    Well, many things already don't belong to tbc, but we have them. That is the sole reason i'm ok with DKs getting enabled. Everything is already unbalanced. This server is sooo far from blizz-like, or blizz-almost same, or whatever, and i don't blame anyone, cause it's no ones fault, it's just that tbc content is affected by the wrong patch, and that's ok, because it will end soon. It will become super blizz-like with the introduction of ICC, and i just can't wait!

12. While we are at at, how about insta 70 for everyone who isnt 70 when wotlk comes, so it can be fair start ? Thats some bull**** argument considering people that want to play dk most likely already have 2-3 other toons 70, and they just want to have some work done before wotlk comes out.

13. Well, many things already don't belong to tbc, but we have them. That is the sole reason i'm ok with DKs getting enabled. Everything is already unbalanced. This server is sooo far from blizz-like, or blizz-almost same, or whatever, and i don't blame anyone, cause it's no ones fault, it's just that tbc content is affected by the wrong patch, and that's ok, because it will end soon. It will become super blizz-like with the introduction of ICC, and i just can't wait!
    You know that ICC isa year from now right? DKS belong in Wrath and not in TBC content.... Simple as that..

14. Lol because DKS never were in TBC to begin with? They would **** it up even more :P Well wrath scaling/spells never belong to TBC anyway it might be that reason :P
    And, what has that got to do with anything at this point?
    Not like a DK can do much other than level at this point, the starting zone is going to take forever due to population, NPC spawn times, Koltira spawning is going to be SUPER fun....

Like you cant rush from 55 to 80 faster then most from 70 to 80 :p
    Doubt it, I hate levelling, the only thing I have on my side is I know most of the quests. Sure I'll go Realm First 80 DK but I'll end up wanting to kill ymself IRL several times during the process.

15. DKs HAVE TO be allowed the same moment they open Northrend. One simple reason - less people invading north at the same time, since plenty of them will run to lvl DKs.

123 Last