1. just enable dks rofl

we arent playing tbc we play 3.3.5 stuck at 70 because of development, stop that roleplay stuff pls and enable them
    As i said, many things already don't belong to tbc, but we have them, which makes tbc experience on this server not even close to tbc experience on retal, so releasing DKs 10 days before Northrend release would't be a big deal, in my opinion.
    They can't enable DKs without enabling all of northrend without serious work done to the server. Which would take a couple weeks to do. You want them to spend 2 weeks getting DKs released before the rest of wotlk?

2. I'm not sure if anyone actually played wrath on release but if you recall correctly dks not only stomp everything in Outland, but they stomp everything in northrend too leveling up. Dks will be ganking you everywhere and without a doubt would hit 80 first.

This is a BLIZZ like server, let's keep it that way.

3. I'm not sure if anyone actually played wrath on release but if you recall correctly dks not only stomp everything in Outland, but they stomp everything in northrend too leveling up. Dks will be ganking you everywhere and without a doubt would hit 80 first.

This is a BLIZZ like server, let's keep it that way.
    They won't hit 80 first because they are starting at 55 when we are all 70.

4. I think there's should be a vote in this situation. To give a DK extra week means everyone who wants to main this class will be able to achieve profession/level/boss kill Feats of Strength. Many people just don't want to see an another one rival for their FIRST ON REALM achievement.
    That means not to ruin BC atmosphere just to make a period between end of BC and beginning of the LK for all DK fans, at least 2-3 days.
    We are going to play on LK not BC.

5. dk is not ready atm? wtf? is not a lich king server? i don't get it, so atm what is the max lvl? : /

6. dk is not ready atm? wtf? is not a lich king server? i don't get it, so atm what is the max lvl? : /
    FFS dude http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-Lordaeron-FAQ

7. I'm not sure if anyone actually played wrath on release but if you recall correctly dks not only stomp everything in Outland, but they stomp everything in northrend too leveling up. Dks will be ganking you everywhere and without a doubt would hit 80 first.
    DKs at retail release were also vastly different than DKs during 3.3.5, after being nerf batted every patch until then.

Still strong, but you can't pretend that they are the same beast.

First 123