1. Donation Items

Hello Warmane Team,

I have some things that I would like to answer to, but couldn't find anywhere on the forum:

1.) Are there to be transmogs on the Lordaeron realm (for coins maybe?)?
    2.) What about custom guild names (again for coins?)?
    3.) GM Protareon mentioned on global that you aren't planning on adding Crimson Deathcharger to the shop. My question is - why? This is one of the few mounts that WILL be obtainable and are quite useful (I as a PvPer have used it on every server I've played and will happily donate 100 euros to use it on Lordaeron too. I am sure many other people will too).

Thanks a lot,

2. This is suppose to be a "hardcore" server. The idea is that you work your *** off to get something you want that others can't or have to spend a lot of time/skill obtaining. That is the main reason I started playing on this server and many others. If you want p2w you can pick any other server. Thanks.

3. Oh I see. P2w already refers to cosmetics that are not obtainable in any way in-game. Oh and about the horse that I want - I'm not quite sure you've been to the coin store on the site. Let me explain it to you.

You go outside. You work your *** of to get 150 euros. You come back home. You buy Al'Ar. Hardcore

4. Hi Rank1,

The Crimson Deathcharger is an end game mount.

As Lordaeron is a hardcore realm it would only be fair to leave it off the donations list.

Instead maybe use wowhead.com to find some fun items that could be added to the store for the realm, for instance some seasonal based items.
    Unfortunately hardcore in real life doesnt transpond to hard core ingame rewards. The realm should stay natural and people be able to express their talents with what theyve achieved.

Keep it real :)

5. Hi Pneumatiq,

thanks for your reply.

I know that the mount is an end game mount, but the reason that it will be obtainable (by non-donors) and the fact that it's addition would bring a lot of $ to the server and also the presence of some VERY unique and NOT obtainable in-game mounts (glad drakes, swift zhevra etc.) in the store make me think that my suggestion makes a lot of sense.

Still waiting on a reply from Staff.

Thanks

6. I don't think he's getting it folks.

7. The only items that should be added are un-obtainable stuff. Crimson Deathcharger IS obtainable, so no, they shouldn't add it.

P2W DOES NOT refer to unobtainable stuff. It simply means paying for an advantage. If items that were obtainable in the game were on the store, it would be more P2W.

8. 1 definitely won't happen. it's been said 100 timees you won't see transmog on wotlk realms (other than blackrock).

far as mounts go i believe they should be available for coins. personally i think the only things available for coins should be cosmetics (mounts/pets/etc).

9. mounts from end bosses or hard modes should not be available in the marketplace imo

10. End game mounts like Ulduar Proto Drakes, Mimiron's Head, ICC Drakes and Crimson Deathcharger should never be added to the coin shop.
    Edited: November 29, 2015

11. Oh I see. P2w already refers to cosmetics that are not obtainable in any way in-game. Oh and about the horse that I want - I'm not quite sure you've been to the coin store on the site. Let me explain it to you.

You go outside. You work your *** of to get 150 euros. You come back home. You buy Al'Ar. Hardcore
    I could buy it with unemployment checks, your argument is invalid.

Hardcore doesnt mean "Who has the most paying job outside of the game."

Sincerely, Your face.
    Edited: November 30, 2015