1. Real Horde is ashamed of every single one of you

Alliance and Horde numbers are pretty even on Lord, yet alliance raids horde towns, camps summoning stones and faceroll trough leveling areas as well as BG's while Horde players afk till they get bored and go away. You are not horde, you are nothing. Shame on every single one you.

2. You realize Horde WILL end up running PvP long-term, right? Sure Ally rules now, but if Lord plays out like EVERY OTHER WRATH REALM, Horde will shift late-game into dominance. They're just a bit of a slow start right now.

3. PvE > PvP atm you can clear naxx with T6 or equivalent gear, rush thru northrend dungeons etc

gladiator gear will only give you an edge with world pvp while questing

4. maybe the horde doens't care about pvp?

5. Dont mind me, just came for my daily dose of QQ. But really now, does it matter? I dont care about PvP's current state since TBC will be gone soon, people just want to enjoy the TBC raids and content, get some gear and prepare for 70-80. Why not enjoy PvP too you say? Simple, its unbalanced, and it will be like that till WotLK hits and stuff get reasonable.

6. Dont mind me, just came for my daily dose of QQ. But really now, does it matter? I dont care about PvP's current state since TBC will be gone soon, people just want to enjoy the TBC raids and content, get some gear and prepare for 70-80. Why not enjoy PvP too you say? Simple, its unbalanced, and it will be like that till WotLK hits and stuff get reasonable.
    the sooner the better. wotlk is gonna feel so good, proper talent scaling. TBC pvp is more like twink pvp, most people don't like that. Horde will make a comeback for wrath

7. ****ing please.... I'm even horde and I am tired of people saying this ****... people don't que bgs because its level 70 and a wrath server derp... allys arent op because of human racial.

Dumbest argument I have ever heard on this forum.

8. ive played alot bgs since lvl 60 so far , and i really think there are far more skilled people on horde side than ally one , im alliance :D think horde will rule WG , yet we will see

9. ****ing please.... I'm even horde and I am tired of people saying this ****... people don't que bgs because its level 70 and a wrath server derp... allys arent op because of human racial.

Dumbest argument I have ever heard on this forum.
    never said they were op. But it is the reason most pvpers go alliance, which might indicate the faction that will dominate lvl 80 bgs :)
    So, calm your tits.

10. The competition has started....!!

It will be great to see who will come out on top as stomping the opposing faction. Large guilds, organised world pvp on cities & areas and a competitive bg/ arena seasons will procure bragging rights.

Time for guilds to step up, collaborate and listen. Pvp is back with a brand new season :P

11. AS a member of the Horde, I agree. Even though many people may not like PvP, it's still our duty or calling in the game to defend our cities, strike the Alliance, and show some loyalty to our faction. You should hate the other side, you should attack them in World PvP. You should kill their leaders - their biggest crime is punishable by death, that crime is not being a member of the Horde.
    For the Horde!
    I think this will change, as I am sure that the Horde is going to strike the Alliance back twice as hard once Wotlk is among us.

12. I think this will change, as I am sure that the Horde is going to strike the Alliance back twice as hard once Wotlk is among us.
    When wotlk comes around, vast mojority of the current pvprs will stop pvp and go back to pve, lordaeron was a carebear hive b4 the wipe and it will not change this time either.

12 Last