1. it always been like this.alliance race racial are way more suited for pvp and horde one are way better for pve.
    thats why most of PvP community roll alliance and most pve players horde( just check every world top pve guild faction and there you go)
    Edited: November 29, 2015

2. Alliance and Horde numbers are pretty even on Lord, yet alliance raids horde towns, camps summoning stones and faceroll trough leveling areas as well as BG's while Horde players afk till they get bored and go away. You are not horde, you are nothing. Shame on every single one you.
    actually as the things currently stand the real horde is ashamed of you, because you try to force your ****ty "pvp > all" views on others, deal with it horde will be most likely the pve faction on lordaeron with more ppl that simply dont care or give a single **** about pvp.

3. So many rollplayers my eyes..
    In my opinoin this TBC expansion is a waste of time unless you like pve.
    Pretty sure every player that actually like pvp or play at a high level is waiting for WOTLK realese since farming gear with this honor system is just plain dumb.

4. You realize Horde WILL end up running PvP long-term, right? Sure Ally rules now, but if Lord plays out like EVERY OTHER WRATH REALM, Horde will shift late-game into dominance. They're just a bit of a slow start right now.
    Every other Wrath realm? I only played on deathwing but Horde does not rule the pvp there... 75% of all WSG, AB and Strand are lost. Only AV has a higher horde win ratio. Ofc I have no statistics on this, but its just my general assumption after playing there since the server wipe. Allys are generally better in BGs.

5. I really wish there was this thing called "Real Horde". Sadly, the players want the better PvP racials and go to alliance side. Maybe if there are more city raids and kill every single horde auctioneer @ weekends the horde will start doing PvP? Or maybe they will quit / reroll alliance as they should've done in first place if they want to Pvp ? We will see what will happen when Wotlk launches, some will go, some will come, my prediction is that there will be at most 20 hordes and more than 50 humans @ top 100 arena players. And when they get bored and want to deny hordes their playtime they CAN and they WILL go and kill whatever they want. The two questions are :
    Alliance - how to make horde fight back so we can do more PvP?
    Horde - how to make alliance bored quicker so we can go back to our PvE?
    Fun times :)

6. Well many top players from FW are on Ally side so guys prepare to get facerolled til eternety.

7. What's this FM ? Also horde PvP players on the forum is around 5, probably. I doubt that they feel very ashamed or are prepared to get facerolled til eternety.
    P.S. There are alot of horde Pvp players playing as human, tho :D

8. the sooner the better. wotlk is gonna feel so good, proper talent scaling. TBC pvp is more like twink pvp, most people don't like that. Horde will make a comeback for wrath
    Pretty much ... THIS

9. What kind of a thread is this, go reroll Alliance then I hope u will be happy when in a few months the tables turn.

10. @OP

Alliance literally say the same thing about the Alliance faction. "Horde are always ganking us and grouping up and raiding our towns and none of you care! Why are Alliance so bad!" That laughably gets followed by a bunch of people saying "Reroll Horde and get off" and do you know why? Because Both factions are played do the same crap and both factions have people whining about the same crap. Both factions have PvPers, Both factions have gankers, both factions have bored players with nothing better to do then gank and grief others. Do you think the people ganking you see an Alliance banner over your portrait? NO! They see a name in red which is attackable. Faction doesn't mean anything they'd kill Their own if they could and YES both factions have this.

Seriously though wow has been around for like 12 years now are you really telling me that with all the lessening of separation of factions and faction content you have never played Alliance? It doesn't matter what you play people are always ganna be ganking lowbies, Towns are always gonna be getting raided and lowbies are always gonna be whining.

R.I.P Redridge Mountains

First 12