1. Wintergrasp

I am so looking forward to wintergrasp. I have played a lot of private servers and only one of them managed to get WG working. Plz devs, have WG scripted good and working like retail. You will have my and i'm sure a lot of other peoples gratitude. I saw that the PTR is going to be uptdated to WotLK soon. Hope to test out WG on there. See you guys there! Ty.

2. I am so looking forward to wintergrasp. I have played a lot of private servers and only one of them managed to get WG working. Plz devs, have WG scripted good and working like retail. You will have my and i'm sure a lot of other peoples gratitude. I saw that the PTR is going to be uptdated to WotLK soon. Hope to test out WG on there. See you guys there! Ty.
    Its has to be scripted to call Lord hardcore. Its realy needed for VoA ally/horde control, to be able to do bosses. Probably will work and seeing how stable server is with 9k people playing it shouldnt cause bigger problems.

3. I wanna see Alterac Valley scripted too.

4. I think people have been looking for Wintergrasp for a very long time. Have we any reason to believe the devs have plans to introduce it? If so please link.

5. I think people have been looking for Wintergrasp for a very long time. Have we any reason to believe the devs have plans to introduce it? If so please link.
    November 29, 2015

The Lordaeron PTR has been updated with latest Sunwell Plateau improvements. Tomorrow morning the burning crusade PTR period will come to an end and the content will be updated to WotLK. Initial testing goals are Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum and the Eye of Eternity, followed by Wintergrasp and 5-man dungeons towards the end of next week. Vendors and trainers will be provided as usual.

LORDAERON UPDATE

November 25, 2015

Lordaeron has been updated with latest fixes including the opening of Magister's Terrace. The Lordaeron PTR has been opened with Sunwell prepared for public testing. The PTR will be upgraded to WotLK content soon for pre-release raid tests of Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctum and the Eye of Eternity as well as Wintergrasp.

enough??? copy pasted from home page.