1. The only people that i care are the people who won't try to stop me from doing what I love. So i care of 10% of Warmane, only multiboxers and intelligent people. It's not egocentric, why would i care of people that annoy me with threads like this one which are always the same ?
    Normaly i only discuss multiboxing with people who don't like that but who tried to, because they know what they are talking about. But you made me laugh hard, thanks for that.

P.S: Multiboxers won't donate again ? Let's see.
    I don't worry about if multiboxing will be disallowed or not, because it won't.

2. Perhaps it should require donor status. The multiple sub costs is why it stayed legal in retail, and no such model exists here where maybe it could. I think multiboxers would be okay with it -- their multiplied utilization of the server means perhaps they should support it. It could help support the server's costs and pay staff, which I am 100% for because I love it here. Blizzard did this and everyone felt it was fair, because it is. And it'd be nowhere near as expensive I'm sure here on Lordaeron.

Also, I think another element that has to be recognized is that if a multiboxer begins griefing a player or players in an area - that's not the same as a normal player (one character) doing such, or a group. Griefing/wpvp is fine - I find it hilarious and fun on both ends. And it's great that it's not against the rules because it's just world pvp - solo or group based -However- a multiboxer doing so is imo a different case. Would you guys agree? I think that's fair, I have nothing against multiboxers who don't do this. And most don't, but the "both wpvp and multiboxing is legal, so together they're fine" argument, I feel, isn't great.

Interesting discussion.
    Edited: November 30, 2015

3. Personally i don't give a **** about multiboxers...i'm a pve player and i couldn't care less about pvp...however if multibox makes ppl butthurt it should be allowed. It is fun to read topics like this once in a while :D

First 12