1. When will come out ICC?

i have read in others topics that icc will come out like in 1 year , what is too bad for me and many others, so is that true ? i hope it is not or i will leave wow for 1 year xD, please give me a answer, sorry for my english

2. i have read in others topics that icc will come out like in 1 year , what is too bad for me and many others, so is that true ? i hope it is not or i will leave wow for 1 year xD, please give me a answer, sorry for my english
    If tiers last for example 3 months then you would have Naxx/OS/EOE for 3 months, Ulduar for 3 motnhs, TOC for 3 months and then ICC which is 9 months... Altho we are not sure how long tiers are gonna be but around 3 months they have ''estimated''... So bascailly almost a whole year :)

3. i have read in others topics that icc will come out like in 1 year , what is too bad for me and many others, so is that true ? i hope it is not or i will leave wow for 1 year xD, please give me a answer, sorry for my english
    True, basicly a year from now.

4. Why wouldn't you want to experience the other raids, (more or less) properly scripted - like EoE, OS3D, ****ing ULDUAR? People who only played on molten never got to do these raids.
    That's the whole point of Lordaeron afterall, we can do sth different than ICC 5 times a week.

5. If all you want is ICC then go on the other realms, easy.

6. how are you people already not bored from ICC content? it's up, not only on both other realms, but on blackrock (gear wise) and almost every single other private server out there... i got sick of it and didn't play wow until lordaeron, since it was offering something new, something fresh and that's progression. naxx-ulduar-toc and stuff like that and not only ICCICCICCICCICC. as Elisah already said, if you (and others) want ICC so badly, go grind it til you gray out. in my opinion, all the previous raids were way better than that stupid ICC (though i agree that some of them should be made harder to complete, naxx for example). from a pvpers point of view, i would seriously like long seasons, that last like 6 months or so, since when that has passed, you'll be grinding again ICC only for the rest of realm time... this will turn into another deathwing or ragnaros after a few months with ICC open and that's not a fun experience...

7. A year is fine, plenty of stuff to do. I never raided in Wrath till ICC so i'm happy i get the chance to do Wrath raids from the start progressive.
    Tho Legion is coming out in what 10 months time or something like that? So i'll try n juggle both this and Legion.

8. Hiya,

Tiered releases is the only way to go with such an excellent realm concept. Ulduar is amazing & we all will be surprised at that talent pool it will draw to get completed.

To play what you've already played on other realms will to be to perfect your playing and maximize your character.

The race awaits :)