1. MoP: is heating up bugged?

I post here 'coz i'm not sure and i'd like to hear your feedback

this double heating up hardly ever translates into 2 pyros, doesn't feel normal

http://imgur.com/az0mIWd

2. Penta Pyro just fine.
    ok, thanks

but I dont really know what that means, lol

five pyros work fine?

I've just checked again, when I get the double thing i get a pyro and a heating up proc. when i use the pyro the heating up dissapears even if i have like 4 seconds left. seems like the pyro consumes both the pyro proc and the heating up one
    Edited: November 28, 2015

3. Penta Pyro just fine.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCEQOdiaXO8 This isn't working.. From 1:00 it's how it should work,on warmane it's just impossible.

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCEQOdiaXO8 This isn't working.. From 1:00 it's how it should work,on warmane it's just impossible.
    yeah, that's what I'm saying, heating up is bugged

why deny it?

5. Its a problem with the actual hot streak buff, or rather, the way these procs are handled is incorrect. It gets consumed when the pyroblast projectile reaches it's target instead of getting consumed as soon as you cast the instant pyro. Thats why its impossible to do what the guy in the video was doing.

This issue i found on all servers, it makes fire broken in mop which makes me sad. Also the 0.5 sec cancellation delay on heating up when you dont crit doesnt seem to be present on any server either.

In fact, arcane specialization suffers from the same problem, when trying to dump arcane charge stacks with arcane barrage, they dont get consumed as soon as you launch the barrage but rather only after the projectile reaches the target, which makes a gamebreaking mana management bug when standing at over 25 yards from your target.

If you cast arcane blast immediately after having used barrage to clear arcane charge stacks, the mana cost of arcane blast will be calculated as if you had arcane charge stacks because the barrage has not reached the target yet so you still have the stacks present on you, but before you finish casting arcane blast the barrage will reach the target, so your arcane blast will cost extra mana as if it was used with arcane charges, but deal no extra damage because the stacks disappear just before the arcane blast cast ends.
    Edited: January 3, 2016

6. When did you play a fire mage last time?

7. When did you play a fire mage last time?
    If the question was addressed to me, i actively am playing arcane/fire mage on a mop server, including warmane. So far from what i can see while leveling my mage as arcane on this server, i have the same problem with arcane charges being consumed when barrage reaches the target instead of when it is cast and so im 100% confident the same problem applies to hot streak.

There is really no need for the condescending tone, unfortunately what i and the others in this thread describe is a real issue that affects the class greatly for these 2 specializations. Can be easily compared to retail videos, i mean its not a very difficult to notice thing after all >.>

8. When did you play a fire mage last time?
    When did YOU play a fire mage last time?