1. June 3, 2016  
    Yeah I remember that too. First it was "Don't worry,all points will be squished and prices will be lowered proportionally", then it was "We are working on it,give us time", then "It was removed so you can farm for it in game (even though none of the raids actually work but lol, tough luck)" and now it's more like "be happy you even have the marketplace, it's a gift".
    That sums it up pretty well.

2. it's not bad that transmog items were made as coin shop items only really. it sucks yes, but it's understandable. i would never spend coins to transmog but some do :P instances not being open, that sucks though.. if it's cuz of transmog items, they should just remove popular transmog items from the boss's loot tables, so that those boring achievement whores n stuff can do their thing lol
    raids and instances are not open for a reason and the reason is $ why open so ppl can get free mogs better close raids instances and put only coins, because wotlk servers dont bring that much money but with this vision frostwolf will die even more, only mounts and some really rare items should be donatable myb some premium also like insta logout etc untill then we will watch fw die more and more :^)

3. Ikr. the whole marketplace got replaced without any thinking. Raids are still closed and u can aquire a xmog piece per month+ so its ****ty.
    I also think that the whole marketplace got reworked especially for wotlk as planed. Since thats the favoured realm over all others flr w/e reasons

First 12