1. Ruined Mogs and Awful Voting System

I know a lot of people made topics like this and a lot has been said but the most common argue people have is "If you want an item, work for it and earn it".

Here is my question here: What else can I do to earn my item for T-mog?

Story: I created a Warlock and wanted "Horns of Justified Sins" helmet as my T-mog. To get this item I had to reach level 50 and then complete a quest chain from Ironforge to SW and from SW to Blackrock Mountain, Blackrock Depth and collect 6 Elemental Binding Stones to finally get my item. I was trying to reach the portal of Blackrock Depth (Dungeon) for 30 minutes. (Didn't know the exact location of the portal and when I found it there were a lot of 60K mobs in there and I had to clean them all to reach that portal). Finally I reached the portal and it says: Instance not found!

After I found this out I went to check Marketplace (my last hope) and this is what I get:

Coin Shop:

Point Shop:

Now I want to challenge that people who thinks that we have to work and earn to actually earn this item in-game :)

I don't know why did they have to remove these kinds of items and make vote shop so screwed up?!

2. Firstly, points will be denominated, costs adjusted and rounded down. For example if current 158 points would become 15 points, an item that currently costs 58 points will cost 5 points (the unnecessary 0 will be removed to maintain its value and make it easier to comprehend.
    The cost of items is contradicting their own promises. Right now a cloth head item from ICC cost 25 points, and I get 0.4 points per day. So to get an item from previous expansion I'd have to collect points close more than 60 days. That would be around 8 weeks for just 1 piece of a transmog. I really think your current system would be better if the old raids would be open on Frostwolf just for the sake of farming transmogs and giving the community some extra stuff to do. I think most people wouldn't even care if the old raid bosses are scripted decently because it's still more fun than yet another closed instance. It gives people more reasons to log in on Frostwolf again and that's something you at Warmane want as well right?

Point shop should be used complementary to farming old raids, just to get 1 piece you are missing because you are too unlucky with drops. Right now people are gonna be spending more than 12 months by clicking a button daily to get their transmog eventually, it's neither a win for Warmane or for us.

TL;DR Current point shop can stay the same if you open all the old raids so players can use it to get missing pieces of their mog instead of the full mog.

P.S. Add Cowl of Malefic Repose (heroic) to the store please.

3. warmane had good intentions. i believe they believed that when they said things would be different, they would be. yet the only staff replies i found, also ended up as closed threads, which is one of the things they said wouldn't happen. on top of staff interactivity, more improvements, etc. though the staff have been nicer to me personally, despite my neutral bluntness which unintentionally comes across rude more often then not. which is probably my fav thing about warmane lol. i hated how they acted like jerks before, but i <3 them now :D

we know the vote shop is horrible. the only thing it's ok for, is transferring to alliance and making the server more imbalanced :P lucky for me i have all 11 classes, and good mogs on all but my druid [who spends most her time in a diff. form anyway :D, and my paladin, but i can just grab some slutmog pieces from the AH n be content]. i'm currently under the impression, that they do intend, this year, or early next year, to have many instances from lordaeron, ported here so that we really can farm the items, thus the reason for the crappy voting system.

though from a business stance, u can't expect many improvements. ur all tired of what we have now, me too. but if they fixed everything, all was great, we'd grow tired of that too. then what? nothing else to improve. i choose to believe, this is a large portion of the reason we don't have many fixes, because i've seen several servers with only 1 dev, less bugged then here. n i don't think kaer is incompetent enough to pay for crap devs, so i think it's business related. perhaps not related to my theory, i'm sure there's other ideas i haven't thought of, but yea.

as for the comment of this not being a fun server, that one is funny though :) cuz random hide and seek events n other such things doesn't qualify this as a fun server? n we can't do work for items when the content required doesn't even exist. my warlock has magic powers, i do not :'(
    Edited: November 29, 2015

4. I agree there is a lack of items available in game and on point shop. This forces you to move to the coin shop which a lot of people DONT want to buy from.

However LEL.

I dont know what item you are searching for, but you are searching wrong. You have to click the section u have to search "horns" in (like armor, weapons etc) to get a list of items on shops.

Here you go ..

Point shop

Coin shop

5. I agree there is a lack of items available in game and on point shop. This forces you to move to the coin shop which a lot of people DONT want to buy from.

However LEL.

I dont know what item you are searching for, but you are searching wrong. You have to click the section u have to search "horns" in (like armor, weapons etc) to get a list of items on shops.
    I know I got these items :) not the one I'm searching for tho. The name of the items is "Horns of Justified Sins". It is a helmet from Felheart Raiment set and it is obtainable from the drop in Molten Core or a Warlock 50 level quest chain in Blackrock Depths which is apparently locked :)

By the way the prices in vote shop is ridiculous :) you can get 1-2 vote points per day and that is if you have tons of Achievement Points and your account hasn't been locked before whereas a price for an item from The Burning Crusade is 30 VP :) Shortly I have to vote for a month to get an item from BC and the worst part is that I don't have an alternative to farm that item in-game.

It's just not fair for Frostwolf players and imo this is a discrimination. Discrimination simply because Lich King players are getting tons of attention when we get none and logically the staff should be concentrated on the latest expansion of WoW (currently on Warmane "Mists of Pandaria"). I believe most of the people still play Lich King because it gets more fixes and attention from the staff than MoP server.

And finally these kind of topics should be high priority for the staff because a good business requires an ability to listen to your customers and apply changes following their demands when unfortunately this is the last thing Warmane staff does :)

6. What sucks is that its really hard to make a good transmog in this server due to most instances not working.

7. Gotta love the staff deleting posts...

8. I used point shop for transmogs, now some items can't be found in game and the marker place lost the 90% of its functions.

9. This is indeed a major problem, the server barely has any dungeons and Raids opened and now the Marketplace is purely empty and missing most items and sets. No idea what is going on with Warmane but at the current rate they are going to lose way more players.

10. June 1, 2016  
    You guys are being way way way too generous with Warmane thinking that they don't have items for reasons of laziness. My opinion after spending bare minimum 40 hours searching for various mogs is that all the cool stuff is intentionally removed from in game. Find a super sweet mog and want to quest it - i promise that particular quest will be broken. They go out of their way to make nice mogs and tabards impossible to get without purchase.

11. June 1, 2016  
    All item had their point value increased and eventually all item levels below ilvl200 were removed, however, all items are 100% present in the coin shop.

There was a mob that dropped Sunwell Gear only: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=25315/kiljaeden

I don't know why he was spawning out of instance, but he had been removed about 4-5 months ago, but that time, many people got geared and eventually 90s came to farm it for T-Mogs, pushing the twinks out of the secret area.

As of now, you can get your item via coin shop, not vote shop, if you want it that badly, but I dunno if things like this will be worked on, we will become molten's neltharion whereas we won't see content in several years, as of now, Deadmines is broken for 2-3 years now, keep that in mind.

12. June 2, 2016  
    We were promised a lot of things. They said they will re do the whole marketplace only thing i see is coin shop being updated because if you don't have money you don't get to enjoy the marketplace. Also it was said that they will only squish the prices and points that we get but instead prices got so much higher that it's depressing. I don't think it takes 10 people or a genius to add items on the marketplace nor it takes so much time. None of us wouldn't complain if the actual raids /dungeons and /quests worked for those items but they obviously don't . And won't work for a really long time. I already made a similar thread like this but it was just ignored ....

13. June 2, 2016  
    I remember when some GM's excuse was to go do raids for your mog... even when most of the raids were closed and still are closed. The marketplace for mop is a joke.

14. June 2, 2016  
    I remember when some GM's excuse was to go do raids for your mog... even when most of the raids were closed and still are closed. The marketplace for mop is a joke.
    Yeah I remember that too. First it was "Don't worry,all points will be squished and prices will be lowered proportionally", then it was "We are working on it,give us time", then "It was removed so you can farm for it in game (even though none of the raids actually work but lol, tough luck)" and now it's more like "be happy you even have the marketplace, it's a gift".
    Edited: June 2, 2016

15. June 3, 2016  
    it's not bad that transmog items were made as coin shop items only really. it sucks yes, but it's understandable. i would never spend coins to transmog but some do :P instances not being open, that sucks though.. if it's cuz of transmog items, they should just remove popular transmog items from the boss's loot tables, so that those boring achievement whores n stuff can do their thing lol

12 Last