1. Discussion about post-ICC release

I was thinking about what many people (including me) say about being stuck in ICC forever after its release, then I thought something that could avoid this... It can sound crazy, and very non-blizzlike, but I kinda like this idea: after some months farming ICC and wrathful (about 6 or 8 months), what about wipe the equipments and the wotlk recipes (and other stuff that might need) of every single char, reseting to a padronized set with green stuff, or something like that, and restart everything from Naxx? It could be a very interesting experience, and (at least for me) it's better than to wait another realm to be opened and level up everything again.

What do you think about this?

2. I was thinking about what many people (including me) say about being stuck in ICC forever after its release, then I thought something that could avoid this... It can sound crazy, and very non-blizzlike, but I kinda like this idea: after some months farming ICC and wrathful (about 6 or 8 months), what about wipe the equipments and the wotlk recipes (and other stuff that might need) of every single char, reseting to a padronized set with green stuff, or something like that, and restart everything from Naxx? It could be a very interesting experience, and (at least for me) it's better than to wait another realm to be opened and level up everything again.

Haha no i don't think people would appricate those who have had farmed heroic gear and wrathful gear to lose it all XD

3. What if, as soon as you beat LK you get your char reseted to back to lvl 1?

4. It could be a very interesting experience
    We kinda went through this already, it wasn't fun at all xD

You know what would be cool? New custom raids like Utgarde or Azjol Nerub but that won't happen either ;p
    Edited: November 29, 2015

5. What if, as soon as you beat LK you get your char reseted to back to lvl 1?
    Why stop there? I think it would be straight up awesome and hardcore if the instant you killed Heroic LK 25-man, your whole account was deleted, and your entire desktop or laptop was corrupted with an advanced virus stolen from the government that irreparably damaged the hard-drive, rendering it permanently unusable, and a message was sent to your employer with a made-up criminal history about you so as to get you fired, forcing you to live alone on the streets hungry, poor, and most importantly without any access to wow.

That would be the damn definition of hardcore because then you'd have to go through that whole process of getting a job, finding a home, sorting yourself out financially, getting a new computer, making a new warmane account, and creating a fresh level 1 character again to repeat all of that.

6. are you masochist?

i bet you are...
    but dont force others to your fetishes

you want to start form lvl 1 after killing LK? reroll new character...

7. Hello,

Once ICC is released you will be surprised at how much achievements/bragging rights are still left within the game once its completed..if its blizz like a fair few wipes will occur for weeks on end. If you scroll through your achievement list you will see the very hard things to work on and which create a competitive realm and community. Once they're done you can also try out the elite strict 10man raiding on your character.

Challenges awaits.... Get excited :)

8. Guess some of you misunderstood the idea. I didn't say start from level 1 again, I said wipe equipments. We'd still have our mounts, achievements, tabards, pets, and other stuff that don't compromise the progress through the raids before ICC. But as I said, I like this idea, but I also thought it was crazy. I thought these comments would show up. Another solution it'd be block these equipments until the release of the respective raid, but then we wouldn't have the same difficulty than starting with everything green again.

9. Why stop there?

As soon as you defeat him, as soon as the achievement pops up, a nuclear strike is launched from US to Russia and another one from Russia to US.

And why stop there?

As soon as you exit the instance a message beacon is send to the extra-terrestrial agressive aliens so they can invade Earth...

10. BUT! Why stop there?

As soon as aliens are invading earth we use multi nuclear explosions destroying the earth and scattering all humans across the emptyspace.

And why stop there?

As soon as Lich King dies a giant rodent - may it be a rabbit or a gopher burst into your crip and ninjachop your balls off...

11. I was thinking about what many people (including me) say about being stuck in ICC forever after its release, then I thought something that could avoid this... It can sound crazy, and very non-blizzlike, but I kinda like this idea: after some months farming ICC and wrathful (about 6 or 8 months), what about wipe the equipments and the wotlk recipes (and other stuff that might need) of every single char, reseting to a padronized set with green stuff, or something like that, and restart everything from Naxx? It could be a very interesting experience, and (at least for me) it's better than to wait another realm to be opened and level up everything again.

So, if I am taking my time at leveling, my progress gets wiped? No.

12. U are free to delete your gear and start all over again dude, wtf is this even for a thread

13. Problem with most MMORPGs is that they have limited end game. Most of the time they solve this problem with new expansion release. As you know WoW private server owners do no create new expansions, so players are stuck in 1 expansion and it gets boring after time.
    After full expansion release WoW itself doesnt offer ladders, races like in other games. Seasons are pretty much the same because gear and skills doesnt change anymore but at least Warmane offers seasons all the time. But that is only about PvP.
    If Warmane could implement something like seasons, ladders, races in PvE that could improve server sustainability very greatly.