1. You haven't met a full geared rogue I see, go PTR duel a well geared rogue see how much it hits, there's only 2-3 atm in Lordaeron, also this thread is unrelated to PvP stop bringing it up at every post, make your own thread or comment on an already existing one. This is about a chance to make the last TBC weeks enjoyable for at least part of the population.
    Am I one of them, Fernie? Probably not, but even in T5-T4 my rogue kills almost everything in shadow dance. If you don't use a pvp trinket+ a defensive cd its basically gg.

2. It's already been mentioned several times that the ETA for WotLK is mid Dec now, even by GMs in-game. If you want to go by outdated information that's on you. The WotLK PTR to test first raids is going up soon and you expect WotLK to be here in 7 days when the PTR is not even up? By all means be online the 5th so I can enjoy your tantrum in global for having to wait on WotLK
    Tomorrow morning the burning crusade PTR period will come to an end and the content will be updated to WotLK.

Its not like they just started working on wrath you know. 70-80 is probably flawless, the best way to get the bugs fixed is to let the community give feedback at 80.

"even by GMs in-game" ooooooh such source

3. Tomorrow morning the burning crusade PTR period will come to an end and the content will be updated to WotLK.

Its not like they just started working on wrath you know. 70-80 is probably flawless, the best way to get the bugs fixed is to let the community give feedback at 80.

"even by GMs in-game" ooooooh such source
    To be honest Proterean has said it's between 5th to mid december the ETA.... And i'm pretty sure i can find a screenshoot off that but i won't bother... You're just bothering Fernlox with nonesence that anyone could look up... To be honest don't expect ANYTHING to be FLAWLESS untill you have tested it yourself.... The community learn the hardway when we transition from vanlia to TBC thinking it would be AMAZING and NEW and ''working flawless'' and look what we got? Not saying it's complete ****, a bit impressed actually but it could have been better really.. I could make a list of things that could use tweaking but i won't since there's plenty of threads pointing out that already.

4. There is no chance for wotlk launch at 5-10 December. Tomorrow (30 November) there will be wotlk dungeons and raids to test which take some time for sure. 10th December is the earliest date in my opinion.

5. It could have been better really.. I could make a list of things that could use tweaking but i won't since there's plenty of threads pointing out that already.
    Yes that's the point.

The staff has this list, and they decided to not apply these fixes to the TBC. Instead all these fixes (mining nodes) will be addressed with the release of wrath. They should close all BC raids now, so we can focus on the PTR. The 5th would be ideal for the community and server popularity. Staying in a bug ridden TBC is not good, neither is a release in the middle of the busiest time of the year.

Fernlox is stating mid December as fact, when it clearly is not. I get how sourcing things can be bothersome to him.

6. It will be great if everyone could use the PTR and test WOTLK lodging bug reports ect will make the transition smoother once upon release. Unfortunately many people do not contribute!

Lets test!

Edit: Maybe a summons of a world boss would be fun ;)
    Edited: November 29, 2015 Reason: Added edit line.

7. Sorry i'm going by the Realm Information time line posted by Kaer. Not your unsourced speculation, get a grip.

I read your suggestion and thought it was garbage, this a forum for discussion so here we are. Sorry you don't like whats being said, feel free to leave.
    Stop being Ignorant please, one of the server`s co-founder have said so in-game SEVERAL times... from start to mid december will be Wotlk launch.

If you really want to be naive we can place a BET.... my account vs. yours.. what you say?
    If they release wotlk on the 5th of december 2015, Ill gladly give my account to you. It has a 70 Warrior, 1.6k gs, almost 3k gold in it, 375 LW/Skin/Fish/Cook/First Aid and over 1.500 achiev points.

but if not.. I get your account, what you say?

8. It will be great if everyone could use the PTR and test WOTLK lodging bug reports ect will make the transition smoother once upon release. Unfortunately many people do not contribute!

Lets test!

Edit: Maybe a summons of a world boss would be fun ;)
    The issue I had with PTR was:
    1) Besides the bug tracker there is no aparrant way to report or discuss bugs/scripts. It would be nice to have a sticky or a separate forum for it
    2) Not enough player database. When I`m playing I always log into it every couple of hours and look for people trying to setup a raid, but it has become an afk hub or duel hub.

9. As usual we were the only guild testing things.

10. As usual we were the only guild testing things.
    They should have realm well prepared long ago, so no PTR would exist.
    I am coming for 5 hours in game to clear all opened instances and then 6 days afk.
    What this is about?
    Sorry, I am too much dissapointed to do any help for staff here...
    Really better do nothing here then try to do something cos all of your endeavor is such a waste here... I am sorry...

11. PTR and bugtracker has a couple big flaws that could be fixed in order to have all content ready for WotLK but they won't do it. I myself have reported over 400 bugtrackers so far in Molten, even 500 who knows? And I can tell you there's 2 big issues with this system:
    1- There's no priority to bugtracker posts given by some player:
    When Cookies and us were testing DS PTR back in Cataclysm I noticed this: raid and dungeon reports reported by premium PvE guilds testing content with a lot of knowledge about it should be in another catagory and directly forwarded to Q/A and the developers since those bugtrackers are usually extremeley clear on the issue and made by people with knowledge about how it should work.
    2- No GM powers in PTR:
    Same story back when we were testing stuff in DS PTR in Cataclysm it was really bothersome and annoying and we'd spent almost 5 hours a day in there gouging our eyes out and having to call GMs every other minute to kill or modify something so we could move on with the testing. Once they agreed and gave me GM lvl 3 power on my account I could almost single-handedly note every bug on the realm and add boss spells to myself to test what was wrong with them, modify player's hp to see if a boss was hitting for too much etc,etc. With 1-2 people per guild with knowledge of GM commands with this kind of powers you can almost guarantee that tests would be easier for said guilds and faster for everyone.

As usual we were the only guild testing things.
    Yeah coz my guild ripperonied in pepperonis, last time we were both making huge efforts :'(
    Edited: November 30, 2015

12. As usual we were the only guild testing things.
    not really.

13. probably using exploits again...
    We didnt exploited anything on this server whatsoever.

always the same plebs that talk ****, you should rather get your autoattack from your bar and l2p and stop ****talk on forums
    (http://i.imgur.com/xW9zC0Q.jpg)
    Edited: November 30, 2015

14. We didnt exploited everything on this server whatsoever.
    At least u didnt exploit "everything". :D

I guess u ment "anything"...

First 1234 Last