1. Suggestion for last weeks of TBC

Since TBC is about to end and from what we've seen about SWP in PTR it will require a vast amount of gear to clear, how about we give TBC raids the same reset timers and ZA currently has so people in good guilds can farm the required gear to down SWP before TBC ends? Right now the whole PvE raid content in the realm with BT closed can be claered in a 5 hour raid (Magtheridon/Gruul/TK/SSC/Hyjal) leaving you with a week of AFKing in Shattrath hoping for BT to open, this suggestion would almost change nothing but give people something to do in the meantime and top tier guilds the means to face Sunwell when released and even pugs will have more activity since they can clear all the aforementioned raids.

2. Good idea, since content is being released so fast, it would be nice to be able to gear up from previous raids faster.

3. i m challenging you to show us video with you clearing all those raids within 5h.

but i agree they went down pretty fast.
    still you need more than that to clear all.

but i dont think Warmane would even conciser shortening raids lockouts...
    Edited: November 29, 2015

4. pvpers got screwed with the low honor rates and gear available, let pve players take it in the a$$ a bit too

5. pvpers got screwed with the low honor rates and gear available, let pve players take it in the a$$ a bit too
    Yeah, let's all be misserable together, why not? Even with legit PvP rates PvP with this talents at this level is absurd, everyone reroll rogue and pop all -> ambush ggwp much skill very PvP

6. TBC was rushed and BT was closed for most of it, this would be a harmless way to make up for it

7. i m challenging you to show us video with you clearing all those raids within 5h.

but i agree they went down pretty fast.
    still you need more than that to clear all.

but i dont think Warmane would even conciser shortening raids lockouts...
    Just watch one of the cookie streams, we cleared every open 25 man in 4 hours last night, even using 2 x 15 man groups on SSC and having lots of breaks/dead time.

8. Yeah, let's all be misserable together, why not? Even with legit PvP rates PvP with this talents at this level is absurd, everyone reroll rogue and pop all -> ambush ggwp much skill very PvP
    That's bull****, i'd love to see a rogue that can kill my dp that has 3 rep parts with ambushes. Plus PvP includes arenas where you actually have partners that can peel.

Don't try to excuse the staff's horrible decision making, pvp is **** and its being shown in the population count.

9. That's bull****, i'd love to see a rogue that can kill my dp that has 3 rep parts with ambushes. Plus PvP includes arenas where you actually have partners that can peel.

Don't try to excuse the staff's horrible decision making, pvp is **** and its being shown in the population count.
    Why so much hate? Many rogues been through your life and left you broken heart?

10. That's bull****, i'd love to see a rogue that can kill my dp that has 3 rep parts with ambushes. Plus PvP includes arenas where you actually have partners that can peel.

You haven't met a full geared rogue I see, go PTR duel a well geared rogue see how much it hits, there's only 2-3 atm in Lordaeron, also this thread is unrelated to PvP stop bringing it up at every post, make your own thread or comment on an already existing one. This is about a chance to make the last TBC weeks enjoyable for at least part of the population.

11. Very good Idea!

Since we are only 2 - 3 weeks from WotLK and most of these gear will be useless as soon as we reach 80, why not open it up and let people work their guild managements, communications and work together? Not only this will allow people to have more stuff to do during the week, but will allow them to create bond and learn how to raid properly.

12. You haven't met a full geared rogue I see, go PTR duel a well geared rogue see how much it hits, there's only 2-3 atm in Lordaeron, also this thread is unrelated to PvP stop bringing it up at every post, make your own thread or comment on an already existing one. This is about a chance to make the last TBC weeks enjoyable for at least part of the population.
    I did make a thread, actually. It got 7 or 8 pages of replies and only about 2 staff replies (moderators), and eventually the topic was closed with hardly any answer.
    As for the rogue discussion, the PTR only has PvE gear. I'm Lordaeron you can have reputation gear which gives resil, not to mention the actual (pathetic but still actual) season 1 PvP gear.

For the topic, i couldn't care less about what happens to people who spend their time repeatedly grinding out NPCs that do the exact same thing over and over again, i just wanted to correct you there

PS: Why does everyone think we are close to the WoTLK release? When BC was being launched there was a text on stream saying "WOTLK ETA : 2-3 months"

13. Well no need to think about this. Given that PTR will be updated tomorrow to Wotlk, they're skipping BT & Kael'thas fixes. I'm just taking break until Wotlk release.

123 ... Last