1. Marketplace

So I finally got 1000 achievement points, went to Marketplace.
    Tell me pls - WHY THE HELL I CANT BUY LVL 70 ITEMS FOR POINTS.

2. Prehaps you dont have enough points.

3. Only ilvl 200+ items (for some reason...)

4. "this is not a fun server" ....................

5. Oh Yea sure, work for it. Such genius idea on a server where 90% of raids/dungeons dont work. A server where items that start quests dont drop from mobs they are supposed to drop from. I've been working on my mogs for weeks and I could never finish any one of them beacuse some piece is always missing. It either drops from instances or you require a specific quest, which can only be started with a item that doesnt drop from the mobs that are supposed to drop it. Only mog you can get are dull brutal/honor point gear.

6. Oh Yea sure, work for it. Such genius idea on a server where 90% of raids/dungeons dont work. A server where items that start quests dont drop from mobs they are supposed to drop from. I've been working on my mogs for weeks and I could never finish any one of them beacuse some piece is always missing. It either drops from instances or you require a specific quest, which can only be started with a item that doesnt drop from the mobs that are supposed to drop it. Only mog you can get are dull brutal/honor point gear.
    Pardon? There is a few 70+ gear vendors in Outland, maybe you should try questing a bit more dude.

7. I think they removed the pre-wrath gear because theyre gonna release vanilla and TBC soon (atleast i hope so)