1. Random Dungeon Finder confirmed release. HYPE !!!

NOT !

lol

2. Now you got up the hopes of the 70% of the people who can't/don't read the topics that say it's actually not going to be activated.

3. Good job you *****. You just increased RDF spam on forum by 200%.
    Really great job.

4. i got quite the chuckle out of this. well done.

5. Good one :))

Edited: November 30, 2015

6. yeah, let's QQ about RDF. let's promote sitting in a capital city and waiting for RDF queues. actually, let's QQ for garrisons too. why not? blizzard has them! oh and companions as well, so you don't even have to farm stuff, cause yeah, fu.ck you, i'm lazy... after that, let's disable all the zones except capital cities, cause we won't need them anyway.

7. yeah, let's QQ about RDF. let's promote sitting in a capital city and waiting for RDF queues. actually, let's QQ for garrisons too. why not? blizzard has them! oh and companions as well, so you don't even have to farm stuff, cause yeah, fu.ck you, i'm lazy... after that, let's disable all the zones except capital cities, cause we won't need them anyway.
    yea let's stay without rdf, siting in capital spamming global with LFM/LFG, then wait even more in capital and spam SUMMM plsss!!!!11 sooooo fun, much interaction, such social, very harcore, wow

8. Without RDF looking for a group for low-level dungeons means a huge amount of ****ty spam in global. I wouldn't even join this cavern of childish **** jokes and LFG/LFM spam with 3+ same messages in a row if there was another way to find a group. The main problem is that healer specializations are really unsuitable for leveling alone and dual-spec is unaffordable on your first character until you reach the level cap so there are troubles with finding a healer for your group. Dungeons are healed by hybrids' DPS specs and healer specs are just dead until level cap where you have to suffer from respecialization because you have to renew all of your gear and it's much more work compared to just getting BiS gear if you leveled in healer spec. This realm can't be "Blizzlike" without this feature because it was working on 3.3.5 retail and all the other things you're talking about are unrelated both for WotLK and the topic.
    Spoiler: Show

hahaha, great answer, made me laugh too :D . well tbh, it was ok with the 60 cap and it's somewhat ok 60-70, but i have to agree that rdf disable was too much, but i can't help myself putting salt on wounds.. anyway, i'm not much into pve, but i feel like for some things (1-60 now, 1-70 later) rdf should be put.

9. GJ with the post, they came like a moths to a flame. Can't wait to see a working RDF *pause* NOT xD

123 Last