1. Bad vote-point system / lack of old mogs + Admin's stupid response.

So, as you all know, the current vote-point system is extremely bad.

Let me list some of the bad things about the point shop / point shop system :

No items under ilvl 200 (for whatever ****in' reason)
    No mounts, pets.
    Very few points for new players (it has some good reasons, but still)
    No more item sets
    No bags, etc

Why that?

The staff wants us to use the overpriced coin store.

These point shop item prices would only be justified if all instances were scripted. (only talking about frostwolf here)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then there was one more thing that pissed me off, it's this :

https://gyazo.com/15b417c9bf08aa38329cfa50e3144000
    (screenshot from : http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....-voting-system )

Are you ****ing serious? How can we work for lowbie items/mogs if there isn't a ****in way to work for them?

2. And then people ask why Moderators delete threads without replying. I am the one to ask: are you correct in being offensive towards us? Playing for free isn't enough for you so you need to come to the forums, say we give stupid responses because you didn't like something we offer for free? I'm asking myself why I shouldn't just suspend you until you learn some manners. This wasn't a stupid response. This was actually a very generous one.

We set the Point shop as we see fit, for people to work more in their profession items instead of go buying from the shop, breaking the economy. If the dungeon or whatever the place you want is currently bugged, then we will see into fixing it, and perhaps add items later. But by no means you have any right to come and insult us.

3. Insulting wasn't my intention (if you understood it in that way, I apologize myself). It's just that so many goddamn people are talking about the sub-optimal point shop, and you guys ain't even doing anything about it.

Yeah, it's good that you guys offer us a WoW server FOR FREE, but we (the players) do NOT see any progress being made scripting-wise.

If there is nothing scripted, there is nothing to work for.

Apart from that, all the ''soon we will release X...'' promises are just... bad. Either your soon means like 4-5 months, or we are just impatient.
    Edited: November 29, 2015

4. Insulting wasn't my intention (if you understood it in that way, I apologize myself).
    Oh, nonononono! Don't come with "if you understood it in that way". You don't talk to your parents or friends or even unknown people like this:
    Admin's stupid response.
    (for whatever ****in' reason)
    The staff wants us to use the overpriced coin store.
    Are you ****ing serious? How can we work for lowbie items/mogs if there isn't a ****in way to work for them?
    Gonna reduce a lot of ****s you used in these statements. By the way, should we change mind, we will announce it. No more topics about it. Can't give you dates or confirmations of something that isn't priority now.