1. Fel Iron Nods

As you realized,while reading the tittle, the aim of this thread is to discuss the current state of the Fel Iron nods that consist a major problem for the miners (Smithers,Engineers and Jewelcrafters) and why not for the whole community,even for Warmane's reputation.

Three weeks ago, Burning Crusade content was launched on Lordaeron, bringing a wide smile on every player's face and causing huge lag spikes.
    However,other issues were to be encountered, as the players discovered that Rare(Blue) items drop at every three or four mobs,which led to a horrible imbalance on the wide market.

Recently,there were rumors that those altered drop rates were brought to normal and the economy is stable again,but a greater problem occurred, as the miners realized that the re-spawn time for the minerals isn't even close to how it should be(re-spawn time should be a matter of minutes,not of countless hours,maybe even days).
    Maybe most of the other players,which aren't miners,think that this issue doesn't affect them at all and they don't care about those who have to bare this situation,but this isn't how it works because those players ,who level mining and couldn't level their professions like they should do,are going to exploit the " Blue drop" from Hellfire Peninsula, so that they can buy minerals from the Auction House.
    This situation isn't part of the game being "hardcore" as many have said before, it's a clear issue the staff haven't managed to fix yet.
    The greatest issue is that these kind of problems might damage Warmane's reputation, which shouldn't happen after the great things we experienced so far.

In conclusion, these arguments support the fact that if the developers will not take immediate actions against this unfortunate situation,these issues could affect Lordaeron's economy and players' experience on a long-term period .
    Edited: December 2, 2015

2. Yes, I consider this a major issue as well, if what this man is saying is true. Not only is fel iron scarce, but if it were to nod as well, that would be catastrophic. I cannot even imagine how such a thing could be left unanswered; minerals nodding, even though they have no head or neck.

Probably to rock music.
    Kappa.

3. Leveling bs is a nightmare. Imp-bloody-possible to find enough fel iron to level up. wtb fix

4. Hardcringe experience bois! Enjoy it.

5. I agree, the respawn times are way too slow. Doesn't work as intended.

6. Hardcringe experience bois! Enjoy it.
    Bugs and bad scripts aren't part of the " Hardcore " content.

7. I have a BS, a JC, and an Engineer, and I cant level any of them. Server with this sort of pop should not have an AH that looks like this at prime time:

Adamantite:

Adamantite is doing ok. Whilst Fel Iron:

Those prices are just unreal. Not to mention the absolute scarcity.

Super, super sad in the pants that many of us cant get profs up in time for Wrath. I have gone utterly broke, and tried to farm for countless hours to no avail. This is beyond unfun at this point. I really wish they would just fix it, or tell us to fck off. Super frustrated.
    Edited: December 1, 2015

8. I have a BS, a JC, and an Engineer, and I cant level any of them. Server with this sort of pop should not have an AH that looks like this at prime time:

Adamantite:

Adamantite is doing ok. Whilst Fel Iron:

Those prices are just unreal. Not to mention the absolute scarcity.

Super, super sad in the pants that many of us cant get profs up in time for Wrath. I have gone utterly broke, and tried to farm for countless hours to no avail. This is beyond unfun at this point. I really wish they would just fix it, or tell us to fck off. Super frustrated.
    Well stack of Adamantite Ore for 28g is the lowest I've seen on this server. The whole problem is that staff don't give a **** about these stuff. <no ****s given>. And when you tell the problem, all is you get is "if you don't like it then leave". I used to have full BS & JC, with skillet it shows you for each item price of mats & auction price to see if you can make benefit, it's all down due to ****ed economy & high prices.
    Solution ? give up professions related to Mining aka Eng, BS & JC. All other proffs are just fine, mostly enchanting with high blue items drop.

9. Well stack of Adamantite Ore for 28g is the lowest I've seen on this server. The whole problem is that staff don't give a **** about these stuff. <no ****s given>. And when you tell the problem, all is you get is "if you don't like it then leave". I used to have full BS & JC, with skillet it shows you for each item price of mats & auction price to see if you can make benefit, it's all down due to ****ed economy & high prices.
    Solution ? give up professions related to Mining aka Eng, BS & JC. All other proffs are just fine, mostly enchanting with high blue items drop.
    I only posted the pics to show that Fel Iron is obviously still broken. In Vanilla with all the miners, was still easy to get Thorium and Mithril. Adamantite seems ok. Wrath release is like a week away......what are we supposed to do about or metal based professions? At this point id buy coins for Fel Iron in the shop. That is literally how desperate I am to get my hands on quantities of it. And I know im not alone.

10. Hey staff! This needs to get fixed ASAP! I wasn't posting anything about this befor cause I was patiently waiting for the fix but Northrend is around the corner and it's still broken making Engi/BS IMPOSSIBLE to level up.

Are Northrend mining nodes going to be broken the same way? If yes then it's going to be terrible for the server.

11. https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/11236
    This has 78 priority and is still unconfirmed while some ****ty visual bugs get 1 priority and are confirmed. It's pretty much sad :/

12. I said it before and i'll said it again. Ppls population grow to 9001, mines remained the same, or even worse. And yes, time of respawn is to damn long.

Oh, i almost forgot, i was in blade edge mountains yesterday, and i saw an adamantite deposite on map, i was so happy, when i try to get it it was unreachable, somewhere in a spike of the mountain:) Guess wasnt my lucky day

13. Even if Fel Iron and Adamantite are very scarce, they still can be farmed to death inside some normal instances. But what will happen when cobalt / saronite / titanium come out? No one's gonna craft their profession set, I guess... While beast respawn (leatherworkers) is just fine, we miners suffer greatly because of this major issue =(
    Not to mention what will happen to Jewelcrafting. Titanium ore will be as common as unicorns.

14. I'm not quite sure why the bug report is set to unconfirmed (might be that there are other reports already and one is confirmed?), but we're aware of this issue and, according to information I have been given, it's a problem with shared respawn pools timers, and is affecting other things besides Fel Iron. The possible cause has been narrowed down, but the current focus is all on the content release on the 10th, so the fix for this issue will come at some point after that.

15. Enchanting has similar problem,forumla respawn times are 2 hours + or smthing,im trying to buy Runed Adamantite Rod formula since the release of tbc with no sucess,while some ppl that spam farm it are profiting on the ah selling it for 1k gold.Semms like mayor and easy problem to fix,ppl wont be able to progress enchatning even after the wotlk release if they cant buy the rod formula,while some ppl are exploiting it and making gold.

123 ... Last