1. Giving out 25k gold for a pet!

So since I've been hunting for over 2 weeks for a spirit beast i've come to a conclusion that it's impossible to get it like most of the stuff on this server.
    One more reason of em being hard to get is because some ***** on the horde gets a hard on while killing them.
    Either way as the title says I'm giving out 25 k gold to whoever helps me catch Gondria or Loque'nahak.
    (By helping I mean knowing the exact spawn time and place and helping me camp and getting it caught)
    (I may be increasing the price over 25k gold )
    So either pm me here on forums or whisper me ingame on my hunter. (Jellybeanzx <--- ingame name)

2. So since I've been hunting for over 2 weeks for a spirit beast i've come to a conclusion that it's impossible to get it like most of the stuff on this server.
    One more reason of em being hard to get is because some ***** on the horde gets a hard on while killing them.
    Either way as the title says I'm giving out 25 k gold to whoever helps me catch Gondria or Loque'nahak.
    (By helping I mean knowing the exact spawn time and place and helping me camp and getting it caught)
    (I may be increasing the price over 25k gold )
    So either pm me here on forums or whisper me ingame on my hunter. (Jellybeanzx <--- ingame name)
    Hi, I posted some time ago about that same horde I guess hi name is Ozstriker, I'm trying help all hunetrs on server warning them about him, because he's killing hunters Spirit Beasts just for fun dont let we have them, he killed 2 times Banthalos in front of me and I got a print of it, I saw him recently on Acturis too, so I guess he hunts him and kill him, and he also don't let me take skoll, I camped skoll for months, and he said he was killing him, he also said that he has 5+ Skolls and 7+ Banthalos.
    I cantched Gondia 5 days ago and I posted here on forum the print for her next spawn time, and Logue' nahak is also pretty easy to catch, you just need a little help with timers. I dont need your money, if you want help wisp/send me a menssage on my Horde hunter (Yuuhime) or in my Allie Heni.
    I hope it helps :)

3. Hi, I posted some time ago about that same horde I guess hi name is Ozstriker, I'm trying help all hunetrs on server warning them about him, because he's killing hunters Spirit Beasts just for fun dont let we have them, he killed 2 times Banthalos in front of me and I got a print of it, I saw him recently on Acturis too, so I guess he hunts him and kill him, and he also don't let me take skoll, I camped skoll for months, and he said he was killing him, he also said that he has 5+ Skolls and 7+ Banthalos.
    I cantched Gondia 5 days ago and I posted here on forum the print for her next spawn time, and Logue' nahak is also pretty easy to catch, you just need a little help with timers. I dont need your money, if you want help wisp/send me a menssage on my Horde hunter (Yuuhime) or in my Allie Heni.
    I hope it helps :)
    Yeah i've seen that same ***** camping Loque'nahak and i've killed him with my main to easly but he's always around he knows the timers .
    On one day i was even there 1 seccond after the restart but i found Loque'nahak dead and no one around the same ***** must be botting or something, because this is getting out of hand and staff cant and wont do anything about it .
    Any help would be appriciated to be honest and idc bout gold i'll pay as much as anyone wants.

4. Yeah i've seen that same ***** camping Loque'nahak and i've killed him with my main to easly but he's always around he knows the timers .
    On one day i was even there 1 seccond after the restart but i found Loque'nahak dead and no one around the same ***** must be botting or something, because this is getting out of hand and staff cant and wont do anything about it .
    Any help would be appriciated to be honest and idc bout gold i'll pay as much as anyone wants.
    I can help you camping and im sure he cant camp loque because loque timer is 8h as gondria, he have another pets to care of, like banthalos, acturis, skoll, magria etc who have 12h respawn time, i found gondria randomly so im sure u can have it, and if you saw again he kill them print it and send it to me, im sure we all toguether will make him regret what he's doing, his guild leader came to me and talked about how he's mad about his behaviour, so if you have any print bring it to me i'll help you, and on camping too :)

5. As far i know ghostcrawler respwawn after any Crash. I have him on all my Hunts, even on my 86s Twinks, and he was nearly always there when i was on my way to tame him.

6. As far i know ghostcrawler respwawn after any Crash. I have him on all my Hunts, even on my 86s Twinks, and he was nearly always there when i was on my way to tame him.
    I also have him, but its not about getting a spirit beast because it's the easiest one, its about you gell all or just your favorite ones, and i think all hunters should be free to go and hunt them without *******s around there. But gtz on there :)

7. I'm almost giving up on it Loque'Nahak or Gondria is impossible to tame unless you play 24/7 and just wait for a restart.
    The same fokin *****s keep killing them just for fun.
    I just wish i had his IP :3.
    Id send him a little care package.
    Either way if anyone knows the spawn timer and wants to help ill give you the gold /w me ingame