1. So with BvB you get 180 hit (hands ashen and BvB) with the bis set up, with Axe and the rs feet you don't need the ashen so you slap it for might of blight and get 20 hit on hands totaling to 170.

So it comes down to bvb and ashen ring, or axe and more raw stats/higher ilvl but no ashen proc, which is better ?
    Discuss.

P.S. if only chardev worked.
    u dont need to use ashen verdict ring as prot - might of bligth+frostbrood is simply better
    p.s. try wowequip addon if u miss chardev site, it works amazing

2. hmm..
    soryy if a bit OOT, since I am curious.

From 1st page, there is some armory link, I open it and found that the dual spec is between Prot+Arm or Prot+Fury. From the discusion I realise that prot PVE gear is needed to achieve the best prot gear for PVP.
    my question are:
    1. could I get those gears for my prot pvp even if I am not tanking during raid? (since I am not confidence with tanking raid hence I play DPS).
    2. please give me some sight how to get those gears even without tanking, is emblem the one and only way?

thanks.

3. hmm..
    soryy if a bit OOT, since I am curious.

From 1st page, there is some armory link, I open it and found that the dual spec is between Prot+Arm or Prot+Fury. From the discusion I realise that prot PVE gear is needed to achieve the best prot gear for PVP.
    my question are:
    1. could I get those gears for my prot pvp even if I am not tanking during raid? (since I am not confidence with tanking raid hence I play DPS).
    2. please give me some sight how to get those gears even without tanking, is emblem the one and only way?

thanks.
    When u join a raid as dps u can roll need for all items beside the shield and the weapon.
    The shield is for tanks and the one hand weapon is for enh shami or rog so u are only allowed to roll need for these items when they dont need it.
    U might not be allowed to roll need for agility items because leather and heavy armor classes have the precedence.

Look on Wowhead to find out how to get the items. Ull need a very good pve guild which is able to clean rs 25hc and icc 25hc. Most ppl donate for these items because they dont have such a guild.
    Edited: December 11, 2015

4. Why three pages of text for a simple answer? What is BIS weapon? Havoc. What weapon is best for you currently? Depends on your stats. Why Havoc you might ask? This is only if you have BIS gear, and you ask if havoc or bloodvenom. Havoc because with bis gear you got all caps, like me, if you dont have all caps, you dont have bis gear. So if you have all of other bis items, and are capped, you can only increase your damage of spells like devastate and HS, and it is done by higher dmg weapon - havoc. Keep note - this is BIS gear. You might lack arp, or hit when you lack gear, so bloodvenom might be better suited, but if you asking to donate or something, I advise go for long term - Havoc.
    Here is my page, got BIS gear, got all setups of possible gear, this one gives best stats: hit cap (in pvp there is only 1 hit cap), arp cap, BV cap, 38% crit, and 6200 ap. Now, you might complain at my unusual gear setup, but you people setups are mostly outdated. This gear just worked best gave all best stats after I checked all other possible gear combs (I got all gear, I mean all all - specs, combs, all kinds of ****).
    So, some of you might complain and say: you need shoulders and hands tank, head chest dps, and legs off set. No, sorry, but you also are wrong. ;) I tried that set, and my stats are better. So before you write anything, try to equip this gear and see for your self. When old BV was active, that was a proper choice, now 1980 (or 1960, i forgot, lazy to log and see) is BV cap. Beyond that it is mostly useless. And Shield Slam isnt your best attack nor we can 1 shot people like before. So, gear that I got on that link is best gear possible ingame in this moment on this server, offering best stats and damage, until you prove me otherwise, which you wont since i tested that quite a lot, and I play long time, but you can try.
    And that discussion about expertise, are you ****ing serious? I dont want to waste my breath commenting that, it is so obvious, but if you provoke me I might just have patience to prove you are wrong and stupid, and make a meme out of you.

Edit: I am human, so dont get confused, I took my profile Screenshot when I was orc (orcs look 100x better + tabard of conquest is red), and I used bloodvenom for photo because it is red, so it fit my posing.
    Edited: December 17, 2015

5. I believe there`s no other option than the BVB if you`re opting for the STS/DVHC build, so there`s that.

6. I find it amusing as to how long a conversation about a spec such as Prot PvP is going on...

7. Here is my pa hit cap (in pvp there is only 1 hit cap)
    No, there is a soft and a hard cap. 5% hit is the soft and 7% the hard cap.
    If u dont believe me then attack a nightelf while u have 5% hit. 2% of ur attacks will miss.
    Afterwards attack the nightelf while u have 7% hit and u gonna notice that u wont miss at all.
    The same applys to avoiding talents, they can also be bypassed by getting additional hit.
    Edited: December 17, 2015

8. And that discussion about expertise, are you ****ing serious? I dont want to waste my breath commenting that, it is so obvious, but if you provoke me I might just have patience to prove you are wrong and stupid, and make a meme out of you.
    We all know that expertice is not a stat u should aim for.
    The discussion was if expertice is a better stat than haste because bvb grants additional exp with the human racial while havoc grants additional haste.

I guess its obvious that a increased chance to land a attack on a enemy is better than a tiny bit more auto attack speed.

9. So guys what is the BiS for a Prot pvp Warrior what do you suggest ?

10. So guys what is the BiS for a Prot pvp Warrior what do you suggest ?
    The difference between BvB and Havoc is minor so there is no clear answer.
    To simplify it:
    If u want a slightly reduced chance that ur abilitys get dodged/parried or missed then get BvB.
    If u want a slightly increased crit chance then get Havoc.

Because of the racials my advice is to get BvB if u are Human and Havoc if u are Orc.

11. if u choose Havoc u'll need to gem additional arp gems, loosing str ones. so Havoc = str loss/ haste gain. and haste is ****ing useless. i still cant ****ing understand why u couldnt figure this out for ****ing 6 years of 3.3.5 existence

12. i still cant ****ing understand why u couldnt figure this out for ****ing 6 years of 3.3.5 existence
    I think the same could be said for about 90% of the threads I read every day.

13. The difference between BvB and Havoc is minor so there is no clear answer.
    To simplify it:
    If u want a slightly reduced chance that ur abilitys get dodged/parried or missed then get BvB.
    If u want a slightly increased crit chance then get Havoc.

Because of the racials my advice is to get BvB if u are Human and Havoc if u are Orc.
    Arp? Hello? Haste is useless. Weapon damage is insignificant. The difference between the two is HUGE.

14. In BIS gear you are arp capped. Read a bit before you comment. Here Im talking about BIS gear, tho, not any gear, where situationally, bvb can be a better choice depending on what you lack. Also, havoc weapon damage increases attacksyou use most commonly use - devastate, hs, and all weapon damage abilities by 300ish damage per hit at least (in my BIS gear) compared to BVB.
    So, difference is HUGE? XD No, but even if it was, it would be for havocs sake, not for BVB. Arp is capped so your argument is invalid. Haste is useless, true, but that isnt argued there. Only thing can be argued haste vs parry, which are both same ****, but havoc has wep dmg which ISNT insignificant. Or it can be, but then whole debate is since differences are MINOR. You arent comparing shadowmourne and BVB, that would be huge. You are discussing 1 hands weps. So again, read a bit.

15. Arp? Hello? Haste is useless. Weapon damage is insignificant. The difference between the two is HUGE.
    Funny how u twist my words. In fact I was the one who defended BvB since the start of this thread.

First 12345 ... Last