1. i little wish XD

hi, i know is not scipt for this expansion but i think more peple will be happy if can have trasmog option XD

2. If I recall correctly, they said it might be enabled in the future. So you'll have to wait and see, and I do agree it would be a great Feature to have. Since they're working at providing the best Vanilla and TBC content (so far) and later on Wotlk as well, bringing Transmog into the picture would give people a reason to revisit old content for more then picking up Achievements.

However, I'm sure they're not thinking about it at this moment, they have other priorities. So, in the future, maybe, one can hope.

3. Transmog was never in lich. Why are you trying to make it something it's not on a server that's presumed to be "hardcore"

4. Transmog was never in lich. Why are you trying to make it something it's not on a server that's presumed to be "hardcore"
    My thoughts exactly.

5. Well, RDF was present as a feature while they disabled it here. Once custom, forever custom. So why not having transmog ? no drawbacks from it.

6. They probably said some 200 times they won't do this, but keep asking just in case

Bonus points for the "XD" on the title

7. Once custom, forever custom.
    +1

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

8. When I was your age I walked uphill barefoot in the snow both ways, and I wore a sweater vest while doing so.

Seriously, someone's going to point out that transmog would make the realm less hardcore? You have got to be joking.

Not that I care whether they put transmog in or not, but if they do, who seriously gives a **** that it's not authentic to WOTLK?

9. There are no plans of adding transmogrification.
    All there is is a chance of a web-based, client-side shared version of it to be considered, where people who wanted to use and see others using replaced equipment models would toggle an option in the website. That's about all that has been mentioned, no details, much less dates, since it's just a vague idea and possibility. It could actually be worked on eventually or it might just be discarded.
    something like this

10. I would really like transmog to become a thing: it would add another layer of interest to the game as people can customise and revisit old content for items etc. What's there not to like? :)

11. Can i have a wish too? I want Blood Elf Worrior, and Tauren Paladin!

NO TRANSMOGS EVER!

Once custom, forever custom

12. Well, RDF was present as a feature while they disabled it here. Once custom, forever custom. So why not having transmog ? no drawbacks from it.
    Lol where was it presented that RDF would be on Lord? Info thread from Kaer always said it would be disabled.

13. I would really like transmog to become a thing: it would add another layer of interest to the game as people can customise and revisit old content for items etc. What's there not to like? :)
    Revisit old content on a server that's specifically made to revisit old content such a WOTLK.
    I'd like to go deeper.

14. Transmog was never in lich. Why are you trying to make it something it's not on a server that's presumed to be "hardcore"
    RDF was never in the lich..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (insert sound of scratching on vynil)

15. They probably said some 200 times they won't do this, but keep asking just in case

Bonus points for the "XD" on the title
    There is a possibility we will get transmog.

But this is in the (presumably) far future. Don't expect it any time soon, we don't even have an announcement saying "yes we will do it". Atm it's a "maybe".