1. rename + levels for coins

when are those 2 things going to be avalible? ( will they ever be? )

2. Nope, don't wait for them as they aren't coming.

3. try reading the forums a bit next time. there's a nice big thread called lordaron realm info that clearly says

Limited coin store:
    - No character level boosts
    - No profession boosts
    - No realm transfer
    - No character rename
    - No heirlooms
    - No legendary items

4. ive read it mate
    im asking if its going to be like this forever cause if so .. its pretty stupid

5. ive read it mate
    FYI, I'm just speculating here and could be completely wrong.

If I had to guess, I would say that level boosts, profession boosts, heirlooms and legendaries will remain disabled on the store forever.
    Heirlooms can still be purchased in-game at level 80 for use on alts.

I think it's likely that they may reconsider their stance on name change or faction change at some point. The only reason I'm saying that is because it would generate some extra donations and both features were available on retail.

6. I am having my doubts that it never will come due to past experiences i had during the last 5 years here.

7. I can understand the rename feature, but level ups for coins completly destroys the point of a x1 realm.

8. im asking if its going to be like this forever cause if so .. its pretty stupid
    Yea, pretty stupid.. I wanted to buy a Ferrari and Amazon stuff with coins, but they dont allow that.. pretty stupid too

9. Yea, pretty stupid.. I wanted to buy a Ferrari and Amazon stuff with coins, but they dont allow that.. pretty stupid too
    I know that aint ur dream bro, its old ironjaw u want stop lyin :D

10. I agree with renaming... I mean, that's blizzlike, character recostumization and faction/race change, those should all be available. Boosts, in the other hand, no.

11. what are you on about .. if they sell items for coins why not sell levels aswell?
    its "less stupid"

12. what are you on about .. if they sell items for coins why not sell levels aswell?
    its "less stupid"
    Hehe no it's not... Levels ///// Items... You have to understand that as well as the realms theme... There are reasons why it's not avalible as well as the restrictions to the donation shop :)

13. Design features will not be changed for Lordaeron, ever.

14. ive read it mate
    what would be the point posting such information in the information thread to this realm if it was not a thing that will last... like srsly what did you think? was it something along those lines?

"oh wow it says here it wont come... wow this thread is the main information thread for this server... wow it was made by the OWNER of this complete project.... nah i better ask he must be wrong..."

12 Last