1. Is a cookie testing Naxx 25 man on PTR!

2. Well if there are bugs on live, we know who to blame. xD Jk, GL guys.

3. We have been both OS and Naxx yesterday and I can tell you, there are just two kind of Bosses on this PTR:

1. The one which is doing nothing and it is simply zerg.
    2. The one who gives IK all people around so you cannot continue (like small drake in OS). Patchwerk was really hard but we slained him.

There is like 80% things working fine.
    The rest 20% will take a LOT of time to fix.
    Even I was for start wotlk as they planned (early mid of December), now i do not get how can they even say that :D :D :D
    I think now I am speaking for the whole comunity: Only thing I am afraid of is that thay are going to start wotlk without 99% of things fixed.
    Remember:
    Fixed WotLK > terms

rip english
    Edited: December 1, 2015

4. BTW. We ve had dps like 7k ...
    I mean :D :D :D there is something wrong man :D :D :D
    P.s. I appreciate drain soul is fixed :D :D

5. Kelthuzzad you have been Patchwerk 25 yesterday.
    Do you think he is doing correct melee attacks damage and cleave damage to tanks?
    Even with best-in-slot rhc gear we´ve had quite problems to keep our tanks alive :D
    What about you?
    What you´ve wiped on?

6. Kelthuzzad you have been Patchwerk 25 yesterday.
    Do you think he is doing correct melee attacks damage and cleave damage to tanks?
    Even with best-in-slot rhc gear we´ve had quite problems to keep our tanks alive :D
    Well Patch is supposed to be a proper tank-killer. Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch the streams, but back when retail was on Naxx, Patch was basically the gear check for tanks and healers (and dps, to some extent).

Did you use 2 or 3 tanks? 3 tanks is more or less required when you're undergeared for 25-man (As is the case with the gear we have available).

7. We used 3 Tanks: Druid, Warrior and Paladin. Not sure if hatefull strike is inteded to deal that much damage, but we tried after this with 2 holy paladins and after 3 more wipes we decided to move on to next bosses.

I made a highlight for one of the tries, Echo Warrior Tank, Brodozz Druid Tank and Verano Paladin Tank
    http://www.twitch.tv/fearingz/c/7049623
    Edited: December 1, 2015

8. from what i remember during retail hatefull strike kills a tank every now and then, my old guild have a druid tanking it due to higher dodge rate

but well that was years ago

patchwerk basically gear check fight roughly similar to brutallus

9. Hateful strike was one shottingour tanks 32k hits.

10. Hateful strike was one shottingour tanks 32k hits.
    That sounds about right. On 25-man his hatefuls hit for roughly 80k before mitigation. Considering that tanks would be at around 58-65% mitigation from armor in the current gear, along with talents, 32k isn't entirely unreasonable if my napkin math isn't failing me.

The thing is, we don't have all the pre-raid BiS items available. Crafted items aren't available (unless someone levels a prof...), and we're missing some of the rep gear.

When WotLK was fresh on retail we had our tanks equip their frost resist gear for the extra hp on most hard-hitting bosses. You could also try having druids as the OT's with whatever else you have as MT. Druids should have the most mitigation in the current gear (Though pallies will do well with AD's damage reduction as well - same goes for DK's).

That said, blues and the odd epic simply isn't good enough gear for Patch. As stated, he IS a gearcheck for the entire raid (alothough the dps requirement is rather lazy - if all the dps do around 2k dps you'll just miss the enrage).

11. Doing 10-Man right now and later 25-Man

We will write down everything we find Bugrelated etc.
    Right now its seems broken af.

Editing this post after we are done.

12. pretty sure everyone's damage scaling is WAY off. I'm looking at old nax videos for 3.0 doing patch and everyone is around 2.5k -3k , our dps was between 4-6k, with one person hitting 8k. this was after 1:31 seconds into the fight. Seems rather high even if it is 3.3.5 talents

13. pretty sure everyone's damage scaling is WAY off. I'm looking at old nax videos for 3.0 doing patch and everyone is around 2.5k -3k , our dps was between 4-6k, with one person hitting 8k. this was after 1:31 seconds into the fight. Seems rather high even if it is 3.3.5 talents
    Keep in mind the epic gems (although 8k is still pushing it by a lot). Also, don't discount the value of the talent changes. They made a big difference.

By the end of 3.0.x people were consistently pushing 4.5k or more (thaddius excluded of course).

3k per dps was considered the minimum to get Sarth with 3 drakes (even higher for 10 man due to the need for an extra tank).

14. Keep in mind the epic gems (although 8k is still pushing it by a lot). Also, don't discount the value of the talent changes. They made a big difference.

By the end of 3.0.x people were consistently pushing 4.5k or more (thaddius excluded of course).

3k per dps was considered the minimum to get Sarth with 3 drakes (even higher for 10 man due to the need for an extra tank).
    I'd love to see myself with best in slot 3.0.x gear here. I might push 10k instead of 8k then :p. Talents are ridiculous for most specs, I'm glad we get to test bosses and tune them to our current dps/healing capacity.

12 Last