1. its easy to check if **** is right.

go to wowwiki, look for boss. click on history, search the date that matches first release date, check numbers.

if you have problems finding out how to look up different versions of the wiki pages pm me i can send some pics with imgur to show how it is done :)

unfortunately i have no guild to check this stuff for myself.

2. Somebody hit 8k dps??
    Was it just the burst or sustained?
    Let me guess it was mage/lock? :D

I did a pretty casual OS 10 yesterday having around 4k
    with sloppy buffs and not pushing myself too much. So I would guess 5k with all buffs/consumables (pots) is somehow possible when the stars allign.
    But 8k looks fishy to me

3. Somebody hit 8k dps??
    ofc, with Arcane mage spaming Arcane Blast with Infusion and Inervate (if needed) it´s really not a big problem...

4. ofc, with Arcane mage spaming Arcane Blast with Infusion and Inervate (if needed) it´s really not a big problem...
    lol. Get a clue mate. there's some apparent buff stacking somewhere.

5. lol. Get a clue mate. there's some apparent buff stacking somewhere.
    I figured as much. Would be helpful if you told us the class/spec that was reaching those numbers. Was it just once, or was it consistently?

6. I figured as much. Would be helpful if you told us the class/spec that was reaching those numbers. Was it just once, or was it consistently?
    I was one of the mages(playing as arcane) in the raid, and I must say, something is not right. During one encounter, I did a 9.4k burst, and had around 6.7-7k DPS at the end.

You have all gems, enchants and consumables available. I also had a PI and every raid buff that I could possibly benefit from. But there's RNG as well. During my 9.4k burst, 90% of my spells crit, and at the end it was 75 or something.
    Edited: December 2, 2015

7. Was the DPS of all casters rather high? If not, then it's likely an issue unique to the offending spec(s). Still, it's worth checking thoroughly for all the old known issues that significantly inflated DPS in the past, and whether they still exist here.

8. I was one of the mages(playing as arcane) in the raid, and I must say, something is not right. During one encounter, I did a 9.4k burst, and had around 6.7-7k DPS at the end.

You have all gems, enchants and consumables available. I also had a PI and every raid buff that I could possibly benefit from. But there's RNG as well. During my 9.4k burst, 90% of my spells crit, and at the end it was 75 or something.
    That's a little strange, as Arcane isn't usually one of the specs likely to get major benefit from buff stacking. Were there multiple Arcane mages and / or BM hunters? Might have something to do with the 3% damage buff stacking.

That doesn't explain the high crit chance though, that is most likely talent-related.

I'll hop on later and have a go at some dummies. Would be cool if you could link your gear setup (not that there's much room for vatiation...) and talents just to be sure.

That said, with PI (was it only from one priest, or did you have multiple PI's per fight?) and all other buffs, 7k isn't entirely unreachable (Thaddius aside, of course), but it's very unlikely.

9. That doesn't explain the high crit chance though, that is most likely talent-related.
    mby loatheb? 50% crit debuff from spore

10. I can only gues the amount of bugs in Naxx and Eye

11. Was the DPS of all casters rather high? If not, then it's likely an issue unique to the offending spec(s). Still, it's worth checking thoroughly for all the old known issues that significantly inflated DPS in the past, and whether they still exist here.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...?s=1240&e=1485

Thats our DPS from Patchwerk.

Arcane Mage is very strong cuz 3.3.5

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...?s=1240&e=1485

As you can see I did 12.5k burst and endet up with 6.17k dps
    This was without PI from Priest and a very bad Heroism

Keep in mind that we have Epic Gems, but still DPS is way to high with current Gear.
    It would be good if we maybe could test DPS with ICC BiS to Compare if its fixx itself through the Gear (because 3.3.5 was for ICC Gear)

12. I wonder how and if they're going to fix scaling + bugs in just 7 days.

13. I wonder how and if they're going to fix scaling + bugs in just 7 days.
    Well.... we don't definitively know if anything about the scaling is actually bugged yet. I strongly doubt damage formulas are off, and while buff-stacking would certainly inflate DPS a fair bit, the kind of increase you'd expect to see wouldn't be from 3k to 6k.

First 12